PDA

View Full Version : Favorite dungeons to either train or go on missions in?

AshMayMistyHikarifan
11th December 2009, 6:31 AM
What is your favorite dungeons to train or take on missions (either from the Guild or perhaps a Wondermail site if there was one?)
Mine are:
Bottomless Sea for both training/missions
I notice each time on Sky when I go into Bottomless Sea with Ampharos and an assorted team, I come back with 4 loads of different treasure boxes every single time, before I get to the 40th floor! I mean, the enemies there really drop those boxes like you wouldn't believe!

Bottomless Sea is also a great place to pick up poke money.

Apple Woods: Great area to restock on food and some revive seeds.

World Abyss/Concealed Ruins
The drawback is making sure I bring Froslass that fires the Omnimous Wind and theN Blizzard, but it's great in EXP.

Lake Afar
Other then keeping an eye on Pollitoed's Perish Song, it also brings good Exp.

Joey of Blades
12th December 2009, 3:38 PM
I use Crystal Cave until lv40.
Crystal Crossing until lv50.
Spacial Rift once my defense stats are around at least 65. That place is harsh.

Then I generally just go on missions anywhere. Anywhere without those huge floors (like Dark Crater) is cool.

xdragonx
12th December 2009, 3:54 PM
Hmm... I love wandering around the Spacial Rift. The Pokemon there offer a generous amount of EXP when defeated, plus I always seem to be finding nice items lying around on the ground. Gummis and Reviver Seeds when I'm lucky.

I also liked the Bottomless Sea. It's a longer and sometimes tedious dungeon, but my Partner (Luxray) has a type advantage, plus Discharge for the multiple Monster Houses. I like to bring new recruits into both of these dungeons to train--and so they're probably the ones I visit most often.

But of course, we can't forget the Marine Resort that's full of Gummis and the 4 Deluxe Boxes at the end. The Pokemon there aren't very high levels though, and they don't give out that much EXP. =|

serebiifreak
12th December 2009, 9:29 PM
Anywhere for training. Since my team is almost 90 up more advanced dungeons like Mystery Jungle, Sky Stairway, Bottomless sea, etc.

For missions it depends on the outlaw/cilent and rewards.

suicune lover
16th December 2009, 4:57 PM
SXky Stairway is good, because the missions are usual 9* and generally quite easy, with hefty rewards. And the pokemon give you loads of Exp. so its win/win if you can cope.

Joey of Blades
16th December 2009, 11:35 PM
I used to go to Marine Resort in Darkness all the time. Maybe it's just me, but I hardly found 4 gummis every time I went. Sky seems to make gummis a lot more common, especially in missions, so maybe I'll have better luck on Sky.

deokishisu.123
17th December 2009, 12:03 AM
Explorers of Sky's Destiny Tower. its the greatist dungeon that has ever existed.

Mr. Joker
17th December 2009, 1:10 AM
I really loved the Crystal Cave <:

Excitable Boy
20th December 2009, 1:50 AM
I like Amp Plains and Brine Cave, since they're short, have easy floors, and have Gummis.

Birds of Paradise
31st December 2009, 6:55 PM
Mystery Jungle, all those torterra and flygon really bring on the exp. And since I'm a fire type it works for me :)

Kitty Aruseus
31st December 2009, 7:06 PM
I usually just go to where ever strikes my fancy. If I'm short of money, I take one of the dungeons that have the boxes at the bottom and then do enough missions to pay to open them and sell their contents.

GameBoy911
31st December 2009, 7:51 PM
I have to say Temporal Tower to get to Dialga. I say there is some good exp there in the end of the dungeon, not at the beging tho.

surfer treecko
1st January 2010, 4:25 PM
The two Manaphy-related sea dungeons, since I use an electric type leader.