PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From The Blue Taillow

The Blue Taillow
11th December 2009, 11:02 PM
Hey everybody, I'm new here, Blue Taillow's the name. I've been going to Serebii.net for years for the best Pokemon information, and I've finally decided to get in on the discussion.

The anime is one of my favorite shows, and I love the games. But the most recent games I've bought are Fire Red and Mystery Dungeon Red Team (I really should get a DS) but if I don't know exactly what I'm talking about in terms of DP/HGSS stuff, I apologize in advance.

Three of my favorite Pokemon: ;202;;398;;158;

So anyway, glad to be here! Gotta catch em' all!

Shiny hunter Reece
11th December 2009, 11:16 PM
Welcome!

FIRST POST!!! ^_^

Nibbles4Ever
12th December 2009, 12:09 AM
Hi and welcome to the serebii forums ^^

Dan The Poke Man
12th December 2009, 1:16 AM
Welcome! And you should go talk to Blue Snover lol. ...Not lying. There is a user with that name.

Kandkhorov
12th December 2009, 1:30 AM
Welcome to the forums!

The Blue Taillow
12th December 2009, 2:19 AM
Thanks for the kind welcomes everybody!

swampertlover5712
12th December 2009, 2:29 AM
welcome, The Blue Taillow! have fun on the forums!

Skull-Kid
12th December 2009, 5:33 PM
Welcome to the forums!

It is nice to meet you Blue Tailow. I shall call you Blue to save time. Plus, it sounds cool and catchy. Your story is like most others and I am glad you have joined our community. Not everyone here is as kind as my fellow greeters are so be cautious. Please read the rules to avoid trouble.

I am a fan of PMD as well. I'm going to get Explorers of Sky on Christmas. I can hardly wait. No need for apologie just post when you have something to say. Ditto is my favourite.

*Incoming friend request*