PDA

View Full Version : The Irish SPPF member club v.3!

buizel kid
12th December 2009, 12:22 AM
Failte. My dear friend Asarath365 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=65323) has asked me to take over the The Irish SPPF member club!

RULES

* Irish people only or people who have close relations that are Irish

* Posts have to make sense, and are not about your personal lives, Gigasceptile

* One post at a time.

* No "YEA RIGHT YOUR IRISH, YOUR AMERICAN", I said Irish people, which means people who moved away or into Ireland too.

* You have to be a member to talk, if you want to join, post up here asking to do so. If I am not online just PM me.

Lads and ladies, it's a forum, so be nice, all sorts of ages are here, so keep the language at a nice: "Why does <pokemon> have <move>? It can't learn it."
NOT: "WTF?! F***ING <move> ON THAT F***ING <pokemon>!?!? YOU ARE RETARDED!!" You will get banned for that

* And, of course, please try speak as gaeilge! Also, if your irish isn't as good as you want it to be try this website. It's ok if you don't want to speak Irish.

* All SPPf rules apply here.

* If you break rules 3 times you get permanently banned

* Always follow topics okay?

MEMBERS:

ÚINÉIREACHT(owners):
Buizel Kid
Asarath365

MODHNÓIRÍ(mods)
Buizel Kid
Pikachu4ever
Asarath365

TOILMHIREACHT(members)
frozenthrone101
Adz
paddypower
treeko777
ADZ

CROSTA(banned)
giga sceptile

heres a link to v.2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=255799)

Slán agus ádh mór ort!

Pikachu4ever
12th December 2009, 6:05 PM
Dia duit! finally irish people and to prove im irish , the irish goverment is the worst and most selfish goverment of all time so can i join?

buizel kid
13th December 2009, 7:08 AM
You May join! And since your the first one to join your now a mod on this club

And tell your Irish friends about this club plz

Asarath365
13th December 2009, 9:12 AM
chriost mo cl&#250;ba!

buizel kid
13th December 2009, 9:45 AM
good to see you back asarath

buizel kid
13th December 2009, 10:46 AM
lets get the talk rolling. Whos the better Gaelic team Mayo or Galway because im from mayo and i live in galway so who should i support

frozenthrone101
18th December 2009, 5:32 PM
oh finally a group for this .. can i join ,

buizel kid
22nd December 2009, 9:51 PM
in ok hi how are you

Asarath365
23rd December 2009, 11:56 AM
you know crosta means cross right?
and remember in irish the structure is verb+person+place

Paddypower
24th December 2009, 12:26 PM
Dia duit! My Irish isn't the best, but I am Irish ya know. I'll throw in c&#250;pla focail here and there. As GAA goes, I don't particularly take an interest. I'm more of a rugby fan, I go to a lot of Leinster matches. Cona&#237;m i mBaile Atha Cliath by the way. So yeah, I'd defo like to join, go raibh maith agat.

treeko777
14th February 2010, 10:16 PM
dia duit would like to join this club because im irish lol

treeko777
14th February 2010, 10:16 PM
dia duit would like to join this club because im irish lol

Adz
15th February 2010, 10:35 PM
Hey guys! I'm Irish....and have been playing Pokemon for nearly 12 years....since day one! :P I'd love to join this group if it's possible!?

Pikachu4ever
17th February 2010, 9:39 AM
new members are always welcome;)

buizel kid
19th May 2010, 9:25 PM
yeh!!! St. Marys college all-ireland senior soccer champs!!!!

Chelc
20th May 2010, 1:08 AM
Sorry dude, but this Club is from...last year. Don't bump threads that are inactive/this old. Well the last post isn't from then, it's from February, but still. :<

D. 1 Bump
If your club is approved late and has found itself not on the first page of the club then you may bump it once in order to get it on the first page. Any more and you will be warned/infracted and your club closed. Do not use this offer as a means to bump your club whenever you feel the need to.

Feel free to restart it if you wish.

Closing.