PDA

View Full Version : Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Ellie
13th December 2009, 7:10 PM
If you're unsure that your signature complies with the rules, post here and either an authorized signature checker (listed below) or any SPPf staff member (mod, smod, or admin) will tell you if your signature abides by the SPPf Signature Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446).

Non-SPPf-Staff Signature Checkers
- Grey Wind

Please read over these notes before posting here:

-This thread is for asking about if your signature (or future signature, if you want to put something in a post and ask if that would hypothetically be okay) follows the rules. This is not for asking for help about how to create a signature. The FAQ (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2214135&postcount=2) has some information about how to do various things with your signature. If you need help with something else, look around in Newbie Lounge, as there are many threads with lots of good information about signatures. If you still cannot find what you are looking for, you may send a private message to either me or someone else who checks signatures frequently in this thread, and we will try to help you with your question.

-While not in the rules, A "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" notice will give you an automatic fail. Many of these notices will be not the same size as your intended image, and subsequently we can't check the signature that you're intending to show. To prevent this, We recommend that you host the images that you intend to have in your signature. Remember, If you're hosting the image you are free to remove the image when ever you want. Of course, The Image removed notice will also result in an automatic fail.

-Do not try to check someone's signature if you are not a checker. In the distant past, anyone was allowed to check signatures and this led to a lot of people telling others wrong information, which led to chaos. This is why we have specific people who are allowed to check. If you try to check someone's signature and you are not a staff member or on the allowed list, you will be warned or infracted. Also, if you see someone else doing so, don't mini-mod and tell them, use the Report button or PM a moderator of Newbie Lounge.

-If you need to split/resize a banner or image in order to make it follow the signature rules, you can easily do so on Paint (which comes on every PC, though unfortunately not Macs) yourself. You can PM someone who checks sigs often in this thread either to have them do it for you or teach you how to do so yourself. If you need splitting, you can also use this neat online tool (http://htmlkit.com/services/is/) that will make perfect splits for you. The Fan Art Shops (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45) Section can also help, however it is still up to you to make sure you follow the rules.

-While you cannot be "striked" right away after asking for a check in this thread, this does not give you permanent immunity. If you do not follow what a checker tells you to do and change your signature within two days, you will still receive any punishment you would have. Also, this does not count if you ask for a check then change it to something else (which breaks the rules) after getting it checked, you will still get the strike no matter how much time has passed. The definition of this 2 day safe period is upto the staff members Applying/removing the strike, however, 48 hours is generally used.

Note that mistakes do sometimes happen. If you receive a strike when you were still on your "safe" period, or if a checker told you incorrectly that your signature was fine when it wasn't and you received a strike, contact me or another mod/above and we will resolve it for you.

-We may accidentally skip you, especially if you posted at the same time as we were. If you get skipped and the checker who posted after you doesn't edit their post to include you soon after, calmly say "Hey, I was skipped, can I please get my signature checked?" or something. Don't be rude about it. We make mistakes sometimes too.

-Please don't ask to become a checker. When checkers are needed, the staff members who check often will either ask people individually to be checkers or create an open test for anyone who wants to be one to take. Right now, none are needed, so there is no reason to be asking.

-This doesn't exactly go here, but I've had enough questions about it, so here we go. If you see someone with a rule-breaking signature (not posting in this thread), you can PM it to me or another mod/above to deal with. Using the Report button doesn't always work because not everyone who deals with reports checks them or bothers with signatures.

Well, that's all for now. Happy checking!

Notes from BigNutter- Regular Sig Check Staff:
-I do Sig Checks are usually done after other Staff related duties. I try to do at least one Signature Check per day. - If not other staff may do it.
-When Checking I often Make my web Browser window about 600 Wide, which forces any content that can fit side by side to move on to the next line, using the web browsers "Word Wrap". This does have an effect of making your Signature taller than on your screen. If your Signature can't fit within 420 Pixels tall when my window is about 600 wide, I'll usually note is as with the the word "Wrap" or Wrapping in the notice.
-I've altered my set up to make it easier I can to see if it's possible to sig strike you, on any Laptop/Destop PC, but I keep the settings reasonable. (For Example: I don't change the Zoom Level/Text size, which may give false "safe" or "Fails".)
-I will strike any rating that if a signature was changed after a Rating, and you haven't posted to be rechecked here. As it states above: Altering Your signature will render your two day Safety Period invalid, and you can get a sig strike. It looks like this: name Safe
-While you can use TinyURL links for a signature image. We strongly recommend that you do not use TinyUrls for images. It is not needed as there is no character limit for this Signatures, and on my system they do not always show. TinyURLs actually change after a while, and no one knows what it replaces your image, you may end up appearing to use banned content. If you are found with a TinyUrl as a image location, it will automatically be fail.
- If you do post to get a sig check and then Delete your post before an offical sig check: You will forfit your immunity against Strikes. Most staff can't see deleted posts here, and if they don't see your post they will apply strikes.
-All SPP Staff have ability open a window that allows them to edit a signature, we can see code like or [i]. We can easily see when you're using large fonts.
-This thread only checks if you're following the rules. This thread in games (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=470770) rates the signatures actual content, and is open to all for checking.

Remember [B]you are responsible for what you place in your signature.

UPDATE: how to check your own signature (by moot)

I've had a few people ask me now about how to check image sizes by yourself, so i figured i'd let everyone know at once. it changes depending on what browser you're using, and i only have windows so if you are on a mac this might work differently. i don't really know. sorry mac users. you kinda brought this upon yourself by buying a mac.

firefox:
right click the image you want to check and select "View Image Info", and this dialogue appears:

http://i.imgur.com/Ci7irKA.png

internet explorer:
right click the image you want to check and select “Properties”, which brings up this box:

http://i.imgur.com/HzafdjW.png
internet explorer only displays the image size in bytes for whatever reason. to convert this to kilobytes, just open up windows’ calculator and divide the value (in this case 408,520 bytes) by 1024.

chrome:
chrome is a bit tricker than firefox and IE. you need to right click the image and select "Inspect Element". that brings this up at the bottom of the window:

http://i.imgur.com/9hUGbSw.jpg

when you click that url (it will be highlighted by default so you'll know which one to click) it brings up this:

http://i.imgur.com/Or5wuhO.jpg
(thanks to Azure SolarFlyte™ for bringing this to my attention)

alternatively, install an extension like this one (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image-info-propertie/jldjjifbpipdmligefcogandjojpdagn?hl=en) that adds a "View Image Info" option to the right click context menu. it works pretty much exactly the same as firefox's.

safari and opera:
as far as i know, these browsers don’t have anything like firefox and IE’s really convenient features. to view the file size, you’ll have to save the image.

checking a saved image:
locate the file (it’s probably in your My Pictures or Downloads folder), click on it, and check the image info in the explorer shell:

http://i.imgur.com/UEILRM8.png
to see if your image fits under the 150,000 pixel limit, use the calculator again and multiply the two dimensions (in this case, 418x228). if you are still unsure if it fits within the limits, please post so i (or someone else) can check it.
hope this helps

You can also compare your signature's size to this image:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/223/f/3/sig_rules_by_vampiratemace-d7us5qj.png

Changes:

27 August 11 - Notes about tinyurls and a few other things.
26 September - Removed Golden Pure due to inactivity, and rule breaking. All approved Sig checkers are Staff.
30 July 2013 - "how to check your own sig"
11 August 2014 - Added an image for comparing sig sizes too.

M.M.
13th December 2009, 7:16 PM
Can I get a check under the new rules please? I made the image.

Pamizard
13th December 2009, 7:19 PM
Sig check please ^-^

Ellie
13th December 2009, 7:25 PM
mewmaster007: It's fine.
Pamizard: It's fine.

Skater Trainer
13th December 2009, 7:29 PM
Sig check?

Davidda
13th December 2009, 7:44 PM
How about now? Sig check.

godudette
13th December 2009, 7:48 PM
Sig check please? I made the image.

HarukaShuuFan986
13th December 2009, 8:17 PM
Sig check please ^^

Gym_Leader_Scott
13th December 2009, 8:33 PM
Can you check my sig, please? Some user is complaining that I have too many images in it.

Ellie
13th December 2009, 8:56 PM
Skater Trainer: It's fine if you made the banner.
Davidda: It's fine.
godudette: It's fine.
HarukaShuuFan986: It's fine if you made the banner.
Gym_Leader_Scott: It's fine.

AstralEon
13th December 2009, 9:03 PM
I need a check on mine, just in case.

Sapphire Phoenix
13th December 2009, 9:03 PM
Check please, since there are new rules. Both team poses and claim-list image were made by me.

Golden Pure
13th December 2009, 9:13 PM
AstralEon and Sapphire Phoenix, both of your signatures are good. :p

Master Blastoise
13th December 2009, 9:23 PM
Is my sig still OK?

SoulSilverDSiXL
13th December 2009, 9:28 PM
is mine OK? i am new

umbreon_shadow27
13th December 2009, 9:52 PM
Is my signature ok?

Skull-Kid
13th December 2009, 9:55 PM
Could I have a signature check please?

Better to be safe than sorry :)

Dragonite19
13th December 2009, 10:01 PM
Is my sig alright?

Ichi
13th December 2009, 10:15 PM
Master Blastoise, it's alright. Usually if your signature was okay under the first set of rules it's fine under these new ones.

SoulSilverDSiXL, it's alright. Though, the image is broken so you might want to fix that.

umbreon_shadow27, you're only allowed one spoiler tag in your signature, and when both are expanded your signature exceeds the height limit which is 420 pixels. Click here (http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1025/reference2sm.png) for a reference to height.

Skull-Kid, it's alright.

Dragonite19, it's alright.

Piplup Girl
13th December 2009, 10:16 PM
How about mine, is it OK?

umbreon_shadow27
13th December 2009, 10:57 PM
Now is my sig ok?

bobandbill
13th December 2009, 11:16 PM
Piplup Girl - it's fine.

umbreon_shadow27 - it's still too tall - everything including stuff within the spoiler must be within 420 pixels tall.

umbreon_shadow27
13th December 2009, 11:35 PM
I just edited it again, now is it good?

bobandbill
13th December 2009, 11:56 PM
^ Upon checking the picture size, still no - the limit is 150000 pixels big as per the new rules, but this picture is 163672 pixels big, so just make it smaller to fit inside the limit.

umbreon_shadow27
13th December 2009, 11:59 PM
Ok I made the pic smaller.

bobandbill
14th December 2009, 12:12 AM
And now you're fine. =)

Emerald 2006
14th December 2009, 1:10 AM
is my sig allright?

Black Murder Heavangelon
14th December 2009, 1:12 AM
Mine's okay, right?

bobandbill
14th December 2009, 1:15 AM
Emerald 2006 - Yep, it's fine.

Black Murder Heavangelon - also fine.

Willow's Tara
14th December 2009, 1:51 AM
Hi, just wanted to make sure my sig was still within the new sig rules?

bobandbill
14th December 2009, 1:55 AM
Yes, it's fine, Willow's Tara.

Lorde
14th December 2009, 1:56 AM
My, my, my, new sig rules.

Can someone please check mine? I'd appreciate it :)

Ichi
14th December 2009, 2:02 AM
The 4th KIRA, it's alright

Grei
14th December 2009, 2:45 AM
I think mine is, but is my signature ok? Everything was made by me.

Also, question about an image in the Sig--the Rules say the max height is 420 and the max width is 600. Does that mean you could have an image that's 420x600, or many small images that take up that allotted space? Just wondering. : )

bobandbill
14th December 2009, 3:07 AM
I think mine is, but is my signature ok? Everything was made by me.

Also, question about an image in the Sig--the Rules say the max height is 420 and the max width is 600. Does that mean you could have an image that's 420x600, or many small images that take up that allotted space? Just wondering. : )It's ok.

And for the question - no, because there's a limit on the size of the combined size of images of 150, 000 pixels, which can be done by, say, 500x300. You can also have words though which are allowed to take up the remaining space.

Visual
14th December 2009, 3:14 AM
Is my sig okay according to the new rules?

Ichi
14th December 2009, 3:24 AM
Visual, I'm going to assume that the person your banner links to made it. If not then make sure you credit whoever made it. Otherwise everything is fine.

~StarWisher~
14th December 2009, 5:42 AM
Signature check please.
Thanks in advance~

bobandbill
14th December 2009, 6:07 AM
It's fine, ~Starwisher~.

junpearl63
14th December 2009, 7:51 AM
Just to make sure.

Ichi
14th December 2009, 8:03 AM
junpearl63, it's okay.

Pokemaniac Erika
14th December 2009, 8:53 AM
Sig check, please.

Rhyperior vs. Sharpedo
14th December 2009, 9:11 AM
Siggy Checky Pleasey

Ichi
14th December 2009, 12:08 PM
Pokemaniac Erika, it's alright.
Rhyperior vs. Sharpedo, it's good.

Jerichi
14th December 2009, 12:56 PM
Sig check, please. I've had this sig for years so I imagine that it should still be within the rules.

Shiny hunter Reece
14th December 2009, 5:46 PM
I'm not sure if my signature follows the new rules. Check, please.

I'm almost certain it's all right but I'd better check just in case.

j-master
14th December 2009, 6:06 PM
I'm not sure if my signature is okay, so please check.

Ash-kid
14th December 2009, 6:10 PM
My sig is fine? am i need to write from where is my pictures? they are from serebii.net

Prinplup
14th December 2009, 6:14 PM
Mine is fine, yes?

Ichi
14th December 2009, 6:23 PM
Jerichi, your signature is alright and pretty.
Shiny hunter Reece, it's alright.
j-master, when your spoiler tag is expanded your signature goes way over the height limit.
Ash-kid, it's okay.
Prinplup, it's alright.

Firekit
14th December 2009, 6:31 PM
sig check please

j-master
14th December 2009, 6:33 PM
Is this better?

Electricbluewolf
14th December 2009, 6:37 PM
Please tell me mines ok!?!?

hands cookie for bribe

Ichi
14th December 2009, 6:49 PM
Firekit, your signature exceeds the height limit.
j-master, it still exceeds the height limit.
Electricbluewolf, when your spoiler tag is expanded it exceeds the height limit.

When you guys work on your signatures, make sure you preview the changes you've made and compare it to this (http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1025/reference2sm.png) for a reference.

Firekit
14th December 2009, 6:50 PM
what does that mean

Ichi
14th December 2009, 7:43 PM
Firekit, it means your signature exceeds 420 pixels and you need to remove something out of or edit your signature in order to put it under the limit.

Here's a walkthrough of how to check if your signature is under, at, or over the limit. If this is well enough, perhaps Ellie will put it somewhere on the first post or something.

First, take a screenshot of your signature. This can be done by pressing the Print Screen button on your keyboard. On a Mac you hit Command + Shift + 3. From there you paste it onto a Paint application. For this tutorial I'm using Paint.net which is free.

Click for Example (http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/Walkthrough01.png)

After you've pasted, select the 'Rectangle Select' tool in the tool window.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/Walkthrough02.png

Now, starting from the very top of your signature, click and drag all the way to the end of your signature and let go. When you've finished there should be a blue hued rectangle over your selection.

Click for Example (http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/Walkthrough03.png)

Now we have to crop your signature. To do this, go to the tool bar and select 'Crop to selection' under the 'Image' tab.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/Walkthrough04.png

If you've done everything right so far, the result should be the selection you chose.

Click for Example (http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/Walkthrough05.png)

Now, look on the bottom right corner and you should see the dimensions of the image that is newly cropped. The number on the left represents the width, and the number on the right represents the height. The one we're focusing on is the one on the right. In this image (http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/Walkthrough06.png), I've highlighted where you would find the dimensions and which of the two numbers we need to focus on. The height of my signature is 341 pixels. Since the height limit is 420 pixels, my signature is under the height limit and is therefore acceptable.

I hope this clears up any issues.

ashds
14th December 2009, 7:48 PM
may I have a sig check plz

Ichi
14th December 2009, 7:56 PM
ashds, your signature exceeds the height limit.

Extreme Floatzel
14th December 2009, 7:58 PM
Sig check please, can you reply in pm??? '_'

ashds
14th December 2009, 8:26 PM
ashds, your signature exceeds the height limit.
Better?........

Ichi
14th December 2009, 8:36 PM
Extreme Floatzel, your signature exceeds the height limit. Like whoa.
ashds, it's not. Still exceeds the height limit quite a bit.

Kai678
14th December 2009, 10:39 PM
Hey is my sig okay?

Ichi
15th December 2009, 12:09 AM
Kai678, it's alright so long as the credit given goes to both the images in your signature.

7evenLord
15th December 2009, 1:07 AM
Is mine okay?

tyranitar90
15th December 2009, 1:24 AM
is my sig ok ichi?

Ichi
15th December 2009, 1:32 AM
7evenLord, it's fine. Photobucket is inactive though. :(
tyranitar90, it's good.

Kai678
15th December 2009, 2:04 AM
Kai678, it's alright so long as the credit given goes to both the images in your signature.

The second image was made by me.

Ichi
15th December 2009, 2:13 AM
In that case it's fine then.

9dragonbreed
15th December 2009, 2:13 AM
Sig check. I made the Soul Silver Shall Rule image myself. and the banner.

Ichi
15th December 2009, 3:59 AM
9dragonbreed, it's fine.

GolemGuy
15th December 2009, 4:35 AM
Check please. New rules probably wouldn't confuse me, but I'm tirrrrrrrrred.

bobandbill
15th December 2009, 4:36 AM
It's fine, GolemGuy.

Jake-Ryan
15th December 2009, 5:04 AM
I'd like to have my signature checked please. =)

??????
15th December 2009, 5:07 AM
Everyone loves my sig too much to infract it.

Can you check it Ichi?

Ichi
15th December 2009, 5:21 AM
Jake-Ryan, it's okay.
??????, it's alright. Though the whole joke of it is moot considering geocities shut down a bit ago, so it only brings you to a 'not available' page. Unless that's the whole joke, in which case, you're a cruel cruel person.

??????
15th December 2009, 5:23 AM
??????, it's alright. Though the whole joke of it is moot considering geocities shut down a bit ago, so it only brings you to a 'not available' page. Unless that's the whole joke, in which case, you're a cruel cruel person.
O SHI-

I haven't checked it in forever.

Guess its time to tweak it. Back to the lame rickroll.

~Silver Aura~
15th December 2009, 3:15 PM
Does my sig follow the new rules? I'm certain it does but I just wanna make sure. :)

Extreme Floatzel
15th December 2009, 5:00 PM
Now???????

Ichi
15th December 2009, 6:16 PM
pikagirl, it's okay.
Extreme Floatzel, it's okay now.

Nashua
15th December 2009, 10:02 PM
Is mine okay? For future reference, I made the banner.

pkmnhippy
15th December 2009, 10:04 PM
Sig check.

DaleL487
15th December 2009, 10:24 PM
Is mine ok

Neekerisanni123
15th December 2009, 11:34 PM
Siggy check, please. :)

xdragonx
15th December 2009, 11:41 PM
Signature check, please! (=

Ichi
16th December 2009, 2:19 AM
Nashua, it's fine.
pkmnhippy, it's alright as long as you made the banner.
DaleL487, yours is alright.
Neekerisanni123, it's okay.
xdragonx, it's good as long as you made the banner.

Raichu4u
16th December 2009, 2:26 AM
And me? 10charlimit

Ichi
16th December 2009, 2:28 AM
Yeah it's fine so long as you made the userbar, Raichu4u

R_N
16th December 2009, 3:30 AM
Before I go needlessly splitting images, I'd like to confirm if this image
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/snowyarticuno/platformer%20pics/Avatars/badgecase1.png
is acceptable as-is. The new rules didn't specifically mention an amount of images, but...

Ichi
16th December 2009, 3:45 AM
Snowyarticuno, the banner is fine. You're allowed 150,000 pixels worth of images in your signature which can be spread out through as many images as you want, as long as it doesn't cause your signature to exceed the height and width limits.

Mantine Blast, your signature exceeds the height limit.

Mr. Joker
16th December 2009, 4:41 AM
Check plz & thank you

Nidoprince
16th December 2009, 4:48 AM
Can I get mine checked please? Thanks in advanced.

Ichi
16th December 2009, 5:02 AM
Mr. Joker, it's good.
Nidoprince, it's alright assuming you made the Nidoking image.

poix_the_yak
16th December 2009, 5:29 AM
hope this is ok.

Ichi
16th December 2009, 6:56 AM
Skyler 99, it's good.

Illusione-Tempus
16th December 2009, 10:28 AM
Mine is still fine right? *is worried about the new rules*

arceus03
16th December 2009, 2:06 PM
Er...
Check please =D
Thanks ^_^

bobandbill
16th December 2009, 2:13 PM
Mi10ticFan and arceus03 - both fine - but only if you made the banner yourself (otherwise add credit and you're good to go).

Professor dragonexpert
16th December 2009, 5:00 PM
May I get a signature check please? Image was done myself.

Ichi
16th December 2009, 5:13 PM
It's good, Professor dragonexpert

CheapChap
16th December 2009, 10:08 PM
Sig check, yes?

Thanks =D

Lorde
16th December 2009, 11:13 PM
I got a new banner. Check please?

7evenLord
17th December 2009, 1:04 AM
I need mine checked again please.

bobandbill
17th December 2009, 1:09 AM
CheapChap, The 4th KIRA and 7evenLord - all sigs are fine.

Kandkhorov
17th December 2009, 2:37 AM
I would like to get my sig checked please ^^!

bobandbill
17th December 2009, 2:47 AM
Kandkhorov - it's fine if you made the banner (if not, add in credit somewhere there).

Kandkhorov
17th December 2009, 2:49 AM
I gave the link to the shop of the person who made it.

DragonDance
17th December 2009, 3:29 AM
Checking to see if I pass the new rules, itt

bobandbill
17th December 2009, 3:48 AM
It's fine, DragonDance.

par0003
17th December 2009, 8:02 AM
sig check please :)

Deku_Link
17th December 2009, 8:15 AM
It's fine par0003 :)

ashvsmay00
17th December 2009, 10:14 AM
Please check my Signature.
I hope it will be accepted

The Guy
17th December 2009, 4:12 PM
Is mine ok?

Pamizard
17th December 2009, 5:26 PM
ok need another banner check please and thanks ^_^

Ichi
17th December 2009, 6:00 PM
ashvsmay00, it's good.
The Guy, it's fine.
Pamizard, it's alright.

Creeper
17th December 2009, 6:54 PM
Been quoting,is it too tall?

Ichi
17th December 2009, 6:58 PM
Infernape Rulez, you're right. It is too tall.

Creeper
17th December 2009, 7:31 PM
Better now?

Will-powered Spriter
17th December 2009, 7:36 PM
I've checked the rules, and this fits all the size limits, but I'd like a check anyway.

Ichi
17th December 2009, 7:58 PM
Infernape Rulez and Will-powered Spriter, they're fine.

Kabutopzilla
17th December 2009, 9:19 PM
Would it be fine if I was to, say, quote an idiom in my sig, but that idiom, when read aloud, sounds like a swear word is being said, yet when simply glanced at, it doesn't look like a swear at all?

I could PM you what I mean if needed... I'd post it here, but I'm afraid of getting infracted for it.

Otherwise, siggy check pleaseth.

adrenaline
17th December 2009, 10:51 PM
signature check

Edge Master
17th December 2009, 11:05 PM
new sig. check please

Ichi
18th December 2009, 2:38 AM
Kabutopzilla, to be on the safe side I wouldn't put it in. Technically, it is a form of bypassing the censors (if it's a really offensive word), and even if it isn't it could offend some users. If you're still curious you can PM Ellie about it. Your signature is fine.

adrenaline and Edge Master, your signatures are both fine.

deokishisu.123
18th December 2009, 2:39 AM
how this?
l
l
l
l
V

Ichi
18th December 2009, 2:45 AM
deokishisu.123, it's fine.

Jake-Ryan
18th December 2009, 3:34 AM
Is mine okay?

Deku_Link
18th December 2009, 3:44 AM
Jake-Ryan, unless you made the picture in your signature or have permission from who made it, you need to credit them. Otherwise it's fine :)

milo05
18th December 2009, 4:39 AM
Sig check please ^_^

Deku_Link
18th December 2009, 5:05 AM
milo05, your signature is about 525 pixels tall, it should be 420 or shorter. Please rearrange it so that it fits within the size guidelines :)

Flame Haji
18th December 2009, 9:05 AM
Sig check please and thanks!!!

Divinity_123
18th December 2009, 2:41 PM
sig check plz

milo05
18th December 2009, 3:04 PM
milo05, your signature is about 525 pixels tall, it should be 420 or shorter. Please rearrange it so that it fits within the size guidelines :)

Is it fine now ? =)

Dark Eevee
18th December 2009, 8:10 PM
Sig check please!

Ichi
18th December 2009, 8:14 PM
Flame Haji, it's fine.
Divinity_123, it's good.
milo05, yes now it's acceptable.
Dark Eevee, it's fine assuming you made the banner. If not, you need to credit whoever did.

interstellas
19th December 2009, 12:12 AM
I have no clue if the signature should be splitted up.
So, check please?

bobandbill
19th December 2009, 2:29 AM
There's no need to split up pictures now with the new rules - all that matters is that the total image size limit is less than 150,000 pixels big, no limit on the number of pictures.

Anyways, it's fine if you made the banner. (If not add credit).

Walcott
19th December 2009, 3:45 AM
Check please ;D

Ichi
19th December 2009, 4:02 AM
Buraddo_Aipom, it's fine as long as you made the banner. If not you need to credit whoever did.

Walcott
19th December 2009, 4:29 AM
^There's already a link that clearly says "Credit," and it's linked to Zadros's profile P; I'm assuming that's okay, or do I actually have to say "Credit goes to Zadros" in my sig?

Ichi
19th December 2009, 6:32 AM
Oh, whoops, completely missed that in the corner. In that case then it's perfectly fine.

Luxraymaster
19th December 2009, 2:52 PM
Can I get a Signature Check Please the images were made by me

Raddaya
19th December 2009, 2:59 PM
Sig check to make sure it goes by new ruleses.

Ichi
19th December 2009, 8:25 PM
Luxraymaster and Rangeet, they're fine.

Zelby477477
20th December 2009, 12:56 AM
Is my sig alright?

pikalax
20th December 2009, 5:41 AM
Posting signature for compliance check...............Complete.
Waiting for response................

FenixFox
20th December 2009, 7:38 AM
Sig check please

ninetails012
20th December 2009, 7:53 AM
check plz :)

ninetails012
20th December 2009, 8:06 AM
oops dident finish check plz:):)

SSBB123
21st December 2009, 1:47 AM
sig check please

Purplepassion
21st December 2009, 6:55 AM
Check please.

bobandbill
21st December 2009, 7:25 AM
Zelby477477 - fine if you made the picture.
pikalax - fine if you made the picture.
FenixFox - your signature is too tall by about 35 pixels - make sure it fits in the 420 pixels high limit.
ninetails012 - no need to post twice as all your posts updates to display the current signature. =p Anyways, it's fine.
SSBB123 - it's fine.
Purplepassion - it's fine.

Esmerry
21st December 2009, 11:57 AM
I would like a sig check please :D

Ichi
21st December 2009, 4:42 PM
Esmerry, it's fine.

Fenix
21st December 2009, 4:47 PM
Is mine ok?

Ichi
21st December 2009, 4:49 PM
Fenix, it's fantastic.

Sagachu
22nd December 2009, 6:39 AM
Sig check please

sabatadjango
22nd December 2009, 8:05 AM
Is mine ok?

kiogrey
22nd December 2009, 9:14 AM
Is mine ok? I was just wondering if 'retarded' is considered swearing.

Heart_Of_Love
22nd December 2009, 11:40 AM
is my signature ok?

Arsel
22nd December 2009, 6:25 PM
I'd like my signature checked.

Thanks

Ichi
22nd December 2009, 11:23 PM
Sagachu, your sig is slightly over the height limit.
sabatadjango, yours is fine.
kiogrey, it's alright.
Heart_Of_Love, your signature is slightly over the height limit, and your images exceed the maximum amount of pixels by about 30,000 pixels. Please remove one or more of the images and adjust the height to fit underneath the height limit.
Arsel, with the spoiler tag expanded, your signature exceeds the height limit by about 110 pixels. Please adjust it so it fits under the limit.

TotalRapidFangirl4
23rd December 2009, 3:25 PM
Is mine ok?

Katipunero
23rd December 2009, 3:36 PM
Is mine ok?

ashvsmay00
23rd December 2009, 4:09 PM
i have new sig. Please check. thanks

Ichi
23rd December 2009, 6:13 PM
TotalRapidFangirl4, your signature is slightly over the height limit. Only by about 30 pixels.
Withdrawn Trader, you don't currently have a signature.
ashvsmay00, it's fine.

m!ss p!nk
23rd December 2009, 8:18 PM
Is mine O.K ..?

Ellie
23rd December 2009, 8:20 PM
m!ss p!nk: It's fine if you made the banner.

Ellie
23rd December 2009, 8:20 PM
m!ss p!nk: It's fine if you made the banner.

Vaporeon4evr
24th December 2009, 2:40 AM
Sig too big?

hello moto
24th December 2009, 3:33 AM
I guess mine should be ok, can you please check.

SapphireSwampert
24th December 2009, 4:00 AM
Here to check. Banner by me.
Please and thank you.

deokishisu.123
24th December 2009, 4:41 AM
sig check.
l
l
l
v

Katipunero
24th December 2009, 6:30 AM
Is mine ok now?

Kreis
24th December 2009, 6:34 AM
Signature check, please.

HazzaY2J
24th December 2009, 1:24 PM
Hello, is my signature okay?
Thanks in advance.

Blue Snover
24th December 2009, 2:45 PM
Hiya i was wondering if my bottom banner was alright.

The top one should be alright, because i got it it from one of the request shops.

Pikachu78
24th December 2009, 2:59 PM
I think mine is ok but just need to check.

Ichi
24th December 2009, 5:08 PM
Vaporeon4evr, it's fine as long as you give credit to whoever made the Vaporeon recolor.
hello moto, it's fine as long as you give credit to whoever made the image or wherever you found it.
SapphireSwampert, it's fine as long as you give credit to whoever made the banner.
deokishisu.123, it's fine as long as you give credit to whoever made the banner.
Withdrawn Trader, it's fine as long as you give credit to whoever made the banner.
§Suicune§, it's fine as long as you credit whoever made the image.
HazzaY2J, it's okay.
BlueSnover, the banner is fine.
Pikachu78, it's fine as long as you give credit to whoever made the image.

I feel like a robot with as many times as I typed that.

Giratina!
25th December 2009, 3:08 AM
I've heard some things about Serebii not allowing people to mention other Pokémon sites anywhere on the forum. I have checked the general rules, and it said nothing against it, but my banner was made by someone on another site and admittedly I only read the bolded titles and didn't read the conditions below it. If the rules are against mentioning other sites as I've heard, is it alright to credit a person on another site?

...Also, does my signature pass the requirements?

Ichi
25th December 2009, 8:10 AM
If the banner was made by someone on another Pokemon website, as long as you have permission to use the banner on another site it's fine. As far as 'advertising' goes, you're allowed to link to other Pokemon sites or whatever you want in your signature, so long as it's nothing vulgar or illegal. When you hear Serebii talking about not mentioning other Pokemon sites, he means that towards people that think it's okay to make threads specifically to say "Hey check out this other pokemon site!"

rekreatur
26th December 2009, 3:55 AM
Sig check. I made the banner myself.

TotalRapidFangirl4
26th December 2009, 4:01 AM
Is it better now? I cropped the pic.

Dragons_Rock1988
26th December 2009, 1:31 PM
Please PM me with results. Thanks

Allthough ill have to fix it by adding a ) at the end and add a capital "D" to Deutsch

Shadow Eeveelution
26th December 2009, 5:18 PM
Can I get My Sig checked?

bobandbill
27th December 2009, 8:33 AM
pink skitty - it's fine.
TotalRapidFangirl4 - Fine if you made the picture - if not, add credit.
Dragons_Rock1988 - it's fine.
Shadow Eeveelution - it's fine.

Goldenrod
27th December 2009, 7:30 PM
Sig check plz

aquaarmor23
27th December 2009, 7:38 PM
Sig check.

razor fire
27th December 2009, 7:39 PM
Sig check please!

Deku_Link
27th December 2009, 9:52 PM
Goldenrod, it's A-OK.
aquaarmor23, if you made the second image in your sig it's fine (or if the creator has stated no credit i needed) -- but if not, you need to credit whoever made it.
razor fire, same as aquaarmor23.

TheFightingPikachu
27th December 2009, 11:04 PM
I'm here for a signature check in light of the updated rules.

(Thanks much!)

Mr. Joker
28th December 2009, 3:45 AM
You know the drill, thanks!

-Mr. J

Sweet May
28th December 2009, 3:59 AM
TheFightingPikachu ;; your signature is fine. (Though slightly almost over the maximum height)
Mr. Joker ;; your signature is fine.

junpearl63
28th December 2009, 6:47 AM
I don't know....I made the pic myself btw.

bobandbill
28th December 2009, 8:18 AM
junpearl63 - it's fine.

Lbsweet96
28th December 2009, 9:26 AM
Is mine safe? Check please

^^Yoshinichi^^
28th December 2009, 9:29 AM
Check, please.

zandgaia
28th December 2009, 10:15 AM
sig checki!!

Heart_Of_Love
28th December 2009, 3:56 PM
is mine all right now?

Professional ninja
28th December 2009, 4:11 PM
sig check please

kirby8933083
28th December 2009, 9:49 PM
Signature check please, credit for the icons linked to the icons themselves.

dawsoc
29th December 2009, 12:03 AM
I need a checky

Ichi
29th December 2009, 3:21 AM
lbsweet96, it's fine.
^^Yoshinichi^^, I'm going to assume you made that sprite and say that it's fine.
zandgaia, it's okay.
Heart_Of_Love, it's good.
Professional ninja, it's okay.
kirby8933083, it's fine.
dawsoc, it's good.

WolvesareFunny
29th December 2009, 9:39 AM
Will it be ok if i add another spoiler?

Ichi
29th December 2009, 9:48 AM
No, you're only allowed one spoiler in your signature.

plokmi76
29th December 2009, 4:20 PM
Is me signature alright? pls check XP thx

Zenotwapal
29th December 2009, 4:56 PM
Is my signature OK?
Oh, did i give proper credit?

glalieguy
29th December 2009, 4:59 PM
Check?
Does it matter what was in the link? `Cuz the link with the orange text has an image which uses some... language. It's in the lower-left corner of the image.

TreeckoTrinity
29th December 2009, 6:35 PM
is my sig okey? I'm new and... yeah.

Ichi
29th December 2009, 10:24 PM
plokmi76, it's fine.
Zenotwapal, your signature is over the height limit by about 20 pixels.
glalieguy, it's alright.
TreeckoTrinity, it's fine.

Zenotwapal
30th December 2009, 12:13 AM
What about now?

Is my sig still over the height limit?

suicune lover
30th December 2009, 12:34 AM
Checking please~
I made the banner.

Devastator1
30th December 2009, 2:03 AM
Is my signature ok?

Ummmm, there's only one Devastator. Checked some of your previous post (because I can, check mines if you wish) and you're more of an espeon, you might wanna find a different avatar as to not be mistaken for me.

Yeah & I want my sig checked.

FlawLass
30th December 2009, 2:17 AM
Is my sig ok or do i have to change it?

~StarWisher~
30th December 2009, 5:34 AM
Signature check please, and thanks in advance~

bobandbill
30th December 2009, 6:16 AM
Zenotwapal - fine, just. XD
suicune lover - it's fine.
Devastator1 - I don;t think having the same avatar matters too much... there's bound to be plenty of people who have the same one, but with usernames/sigs/posting styles I doubt you'd be mistaken for someone else. ANYWAYS. Sig is fine.
FlawLass - it's fine.
~StarWisher~ - it's fine.

SatoshiKasumi
30th December 2009, 8:41 PM
Me Please?

Peter Quill
31st December 2009, 2:31 AM
I made the sig.

Just making sure ^__^

BUG
31st December 2009, 3:29 AM
Check please.

Shiny Bashamo
31st December 2009, 12:54 PM
I'd like a check, the pictures are made by me, so no credit needed

Shadow_Lugia_XD001
31st December 2009, 1:21 PM
Sig check please. Credit has been given by linking the banner to the shop I requested it from.

;249-d;

Ichi
31st December 2009, 1:35 PM
SatoshiKasumi, it's fine.
Moogles4ever, it's good.
BUG, I guess that watermark in the corner of the image is fine enough. It's okay.
ShinyBashamo, it's fine.
Shadow_Lugia_XD001, it's good.

Slipomatic
31st December 2009, 6:14 PM
sig check please?

Squirtle102
31st December 2009, 10:13 PM
Is my signature ok?

Extreme Floatzel
1st January 2010, 12:45 AM
Is my signature still fine?

Ichi
1st January 2010, 12:53 AM
Slipomatic, it's fine.
Squirtle102, it's okay.
Extreme Floatzel, your signature is slightly over the height limit by about 10 pixels.

Darkrai0203
1st January 2010, 2:50 AM
This ok?

10characterlimit

Juputoru
1st January 2010, 4:29 AM
Darkrai0203, your sig is fine if you made that image yourself.

Dan The Poke Man
1st January 2010, 4:49 AM
I'm pretty sure it's okay but just making sure.

Flame Haji
1st January 2010, 7:41 AM
Sig check please?

bones090
1st January 2010, 11:58 AM
how's my signature, it looks to big, but I think it fits the dimension max

Extreme Floatzel
1st January 2010, 1:58 PM
Now???????

Mr. Joker
1st January 2010, 3:45 PM
Sig check please.

Plat. Frontier
2nd January 2010, 1:12 AM
I just claimed a song. Sig check?

junpearl63
2nd January 2010, 7:50 AM
Uhm, sig check please.

Lbsweet96
2nd January 2010, 8:00 AM
Could I get a check please?

Ichi
2nd January 2010, 8:14 AM
Dan The Poke Man, it's fine.
Flame Haji, it's good.
bones090, it's fine.
Extreme Floatzel, you have to give credit to whoever made/wherever you got those icons underneath your banner. Other than that it's fine.
Mr. Joker, it's good.
Plat. Frontier, it's fine.
junpearl63, it's fine.
lbsweet96, you need to credit whoever made the userbar in your signature. Other than that it's fine.

Extreme Floatzel
2nd January 2010, 4:11 PM
I got the Icons of of spriters recource and made the banner myself, they say no credit needed for the icons

BunearyBoy
2nd January 2010, 4:14 PM
Is my signature ok? I made it myself.

Plat. Frontier
2nd January 2010, 4:39 PM
Claim
Again.
Sig
Check?

Ichi
2nd January 2010, 5:34 PM
Extreme Floatzel, in that case then it's fine.
BunearyBoy, it's fine.
Plat. Frontier, it's good.

Nidoprince
2nd January 2010, 6:18 PM
Check please, and thanks.

CptScorpion
2nd January 2010, 7:09 PM
How do you like mine? My signature contains all the Pokemon Ash had in Sinnoh besides Aipom in rainbow order. Monferno is Red, Buizel is Orange, Pikachu is Yellow, Grotle is Green, Gible is Blue, Gliscor is Purple, and Staraptor is Black. The pictures are Dungeon 2 Headshots of Ash's Pokemon. What do you think?

bones090
2nd January 2010, 8:45 PM
hope it's okay to post this, but,

this thread isn't about how good you signature is, it's about whether it follows the rules or not cptscorpion! ps there is no black color in the rainbow!

shinymunchlax
2nd January 2010, 10:30 PM
Is my signature ok?

Dathiason
2nd January 2010, 11:36 PM
Sig check?

bobandbill
3rd January 2010, 1:29 AM
Nidoprince - it's fine.
CptScorpion - assuming you want to check your sig is within the rules - it is.
bones090 - also assuming you need a sig check - it's fine.
shinymunchlax - it's fine.
Dathiason - fine if you made the banner - if not you have to add credit.

Mel-Girl
3rd January 2010, 3:27 AM
Sig check please! =)

SuperScizor
3rd January 2010, 4:17 AM
Is my signature too big? Also, under Permissions in the User CP it says I can't include pics. Do you have to be a certain rank or something?

Dark Trainer Ayrille
3rd January 2010, 4:20 AM
How 'bout mine? Didn't make the banner but I have permission to use it, and I can totally take those quotes at the top of it out if you find them to be in bad taste.

Ichi
3rd January 2010, 5:52 AM
Mel-Girl, you have to give credit to whoever made the icon. Otherwise it's fine.
SuperScizor, your signature is fine. There is no specific rank you have to be to have images in your signature. Just find the image you want in your signature, upload it to an image hosting website such as photobucket, imageshack, or *******; then put it in your signature in between the tags.
Dark Trainer Ayrille, unless whoever made the banner gave permission to use the banner without credit, you still have to credit them. Other than that it's fine.