PDA

View Full Version : Salut!

venusaur89
15th December 2009, 1:06 AM
Hello, serebii.net forums
I'm Tyler. I'm 12 years old. I have been playing pokemon since I was about 6-7, and now my 6-year-old cousin is also getting into the pokemon craze. For christmas she really wants pokemon Pt, which my mom has already gotten. I already have my own Pt, and that means hopefully we can trade back and forth to evolve certain pokemon. I am also in the works of making my own region. Oh I forgot 1 thing-I LOVE PETS!!!:)

Rommath
15th December 2009, 3:07 AM
Hi, and welcome to SPPF.

Kandkhorov
15th December 2009, 3:12 AM
Welcome to the forums!

sabatadjango
15th December 2009, 3:49 AM
welcome!
and good luck

Skull-Kid
15th December 2009, 6:58 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Hey there Tyler. Name's Skull-Kid but just call me CB. My real life initials.

Glad to see more Pokemon fans around here and another one in the making as well. Pass the torch no? Are you trying to complete your Pokedex or do you just want to evolve? There's an art section so I look forward to seeing your region there :) I just love lurking in the authors cafe and fan art shops.
People are so creative and talented :)

Read the rules and enjoy the forums.

venusaur89
16th December 2009, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!
Oh I guess I should say a little more:
I moderate a fish forum(of all the pets, I love aquatics the most) and am on a few other pet-related forums. Pokemon wise I really don't use cheats, but I do use the ocassional glitches. My only shiny pokemon ever was a shiny koffing I caught in fiery path in pokemon emerald. my highest level pokemon ever was a level 89 venusaur i raised in leafgreen. the only nintendo event i went to was for mew(it was on that day that I first herd about shinies from other kids at the event, and later that same day i caught my shiny koffing! right now i see alot of people from li. O and yes she learned pokemon from me playing it and i believe one time her pokemon had pokerus because nurse joy said something extra 1 time after she healed her pokemon. o and i am trying to complete the pokedex, not just evolve them. i have never done any wi-fi realted actions in the game was we don't have a wireless router. and yes i am hoping a member here can tell he how to make your own region, like ive seem some members do. I already have town names and have created gym leaders and their signature pokemon. can anyone tell me what forum i should ask this question in?

john stewart
16th December 2009, 1:28 PM
:Dwelcome:D