PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

BoxingLuke
15th December 2009, 2:00 AM
Hey im new to the serebii forums, i think this is where you post newbie intro's so here it goes, my name is Lucas, im from Canada, on only 15, I own almost every Pokemon game out there (not counting the spin-offs), my favourite pokemon is Gengar, and if you couldnt tell by my username i am a boxer. I also have a quick question, ive noticed the majority of the users have pokemon themed profile pictures and i was wondering does it have to be pokemon themed or could it be like a picture of myself? anyways thats my intro im done.

sapphire_addict
15th December 2009, 2:03 AM
your profile pic can be anything, we're just all major pokenerds. if you ever wanna chat drop me a line, i'm friendly!

Skull-Kid
15th December 2009, 5:53 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Nice to meet you Lucas. I'm Skull-Kid but just call me CB. Skull-Kid sounds too emo to me :/

I thought your favourite Pokemon would be Hitmonchan ;) lol

I'm so not funny :/

Anyway read the rules cos it's kinda important. Enjoy.

cthrasher
15th December 2009, 8:52 PM
Welcome to the forums!Nice to meet you.

DaleL487
15th December 2009, 9:38 PM
I want to move to Canada. Nice to meet you.

john stewart
16th December 2009, 12:32 PM
:Dwelcome:D

kabzy
16th December 2009, 3:23 PM
hi and welcome to the forums, hope you have a great time here. dont hesitate to pm/vm me if you have any questions.

FlyingSandshrew
16th December 2009, 11:20 PM
Hey, that's pretty cool that you box. It's probably one of the only sports I like to watch.
Admittedly, I don't know much about boxing though, but I still think that's cool.