PDA

View Full Version : Hey

enigmatic_soul
16th December 2009, 12:28 AM
Hey guys, I'm new on the forums, as you may well have guessed. I first played Pokemon a month or so after Red and Blue came out, up until a while after Gold. I then stopped, my Game Boy Color broke IIRC. A couple of years ago, I started playing again. Got into competitive play because I went on the GameFAQs board to look up something. I was never very good, but I found it fun. Started out with RBY, then GSC competitive. I've played most of the handheld Pokemon games, but I haven't played all the way through a 4th gen game yet.

Some info about me, my real name is Aaron, I'm a 19 year old guy, studying Computing Science at university. I'm mainly into rock and metal music and my favourite Pokemon is probably Gengar. Not much else to say, but feel free to ask questions.

cthrasher
16th December 2009, 12:31 AM
Welom to the forums.

Kandkhorov
16th December 2009, 1:22 AM
Welcome to the forums!

john stewart
16th December 2009, 1:19 PM
:Dwelcome:D

Moonbeam 587
17th December 2009, 8:37 PM
Welcome! We are glad that you posted in the right section. Anyway, welcome to the site, it is lots of fun, keep working to make your post count high!

Skull-Kid
18th December 2009, 2:38 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)