1 Broken Time-Space

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
6 Fire Energy √
7 Psychic Energy √
7 Grass Energy √

Thanks for reading please help!!

Nidoprince
16th December 2009, 2:02 AM
Wrong section, but since this'll be moved anyway, I'll tell you what I think of it...

Some of the lines of Pokemon are really bad. Try using 4-3-2 lines for your main attacker and 2-1 lines for two stage Pokemon. 1-1-1 lines don't help because if Wurmple gets knocked out, there goes one of your main attackers. And NEVER use more Pokemon than the ammount of the previous stage such as a 2-3-4 line. They're just extra cards you won't use.

Sorry if this sounds mean, but I'd suggest learning how to play a little more, because some of it doesn't even seem like it'd help at the very least. You know the basics, sure, but try reading the "How to build a deck" tutorial or something.

GalladeTheGreat
16th December 2009, 4:02 AM
I'll help once this is moved :)

Nidoprince
16th December 2009, 5:46 PM
I'll explain more too since this is moved...I'll give you a full decklist now...

QTY NAME SET COLL.#
1 Pachirisu GE 5
1 Gulpin AR 66
1 Swalot LA 72
1 Mewtwo LA 11
1 Mewtwo LV.X PR DP28
1 Giratina LA 4
1 Giratina LV.X PL 124
1 Burmy Plant Cloak AR 56
1 Wormadam Plant Cloak SW 41
1 Vespiquen 4 RR 35
1 Wurmple PL 103
1 Wurmple DP 104
1 Silcoon PL 63
1 Silcoon DP 63
2 Beautifly PL 21
1 Arceus AR AR3
1 Arceus LV.X AR 95
2 Arcanine G SV 15

QTY NAME
2 Roseanne's Research
1 Team Galactic's Mars
1 Buck's Training
1 Warp Point

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
6 Fire Energy √
7 Psychic Energy √
7 Grass Energy √

I took out cards that weren't good, but first of all, you need to take out a type before you can add in more. I'd suggest taking out Psychic if you want Arceus Lv. X to remain in your deck, but if you don't care, take out Fire or Grass.

SkittyOnWailord
17th December 2009, 11:39 AM
I'll explain more too since this is moved...I'll give you a full decklist now...

QTY NAME SET COLL.#
1 Pachirisu GE 5
1 Gulpin AR 66
1 Swalot LA 72
1 Mewtwo LA 11
1 Mewtwo LV.X PR DP28
1 Giratina LA 4
1 Giratina LV.X PL 124
1 Burmy Plant Cloak AR 56
1 Vespiquen 4 RR 35
1 Wurmple PL 103
1 Wurmple DP 104
1 Silcoon PL 63
1 Silcoon DP 63
2 Beautifly PL 21
1 Arceus AR AR3
1 Arceus LV.X AR 95
2 Arcanine G SV 15

QTY NAME
2 Roseanne's Research
1 Team Galactic's Mars
1 Buck's Training
1 Warp Point

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
6 Fire Energy √
7 Psychic Energy √
7 Grass Energy √

I took out cards that weren't good, but first of all, you need to take out a type before you can add in more. I'd suggest taking out Psychic if you want Arceus Lv. X to remain in your deck, but if you don't care, take out Fire or Grass.

There's one problem. You took out most of his best cards. His deck looked far better before. And I'll now quote one of the Rate My Deck Rules:

1. If you can't give good advice then don't try. Not to be rude, but if you don't know much about the TCG and can't give good advice then don't reply. Bad advice is sometimes worse than no advice at all.

Nidoprince
17th December 2009, 7:11 PM
Really? OK, then I won't rate it anymore. It was just in my opinion, I would exchange those cards for something better. Here's my point:

Pokedex is just like drawing a card. Instead you could just draw 2 cards with Buck's, Mars, or Mom's.

I'll never forget how my friend battled with Life Herb in his deck and he got tails every time and he lost a lot of his good Pokemon, it was useless.

Potion isn't the best healing trainer. I'd rather use Pokehealer+.

Level Max may be useful, but the coin flip makes it risky.

Pokeball: Same reason as above, plus: Why use that when you can use another searcher?

Broken Time-Space: That can lead to a major downfall. Your opponent can take advantage of it too.

Those are just my opinions.

SkittyOnWailord
18th December 2009, 1:18 PM
Really? OK, then I won't rate it anymore. It was just in my opinion, I would exchange those cards for something better. Here's my point:

Pokedex is just like drawing a card. Instead you could just draw 2 cards with Buck's, Mars, or Mom's.

I'll never forget how my friend battled with Life Herb in his deck and he got tails every time and he lost a lot of his good Pokemon, it was useless.

Potion isn't the best healing trainer. I'd rather use Pokehealer+.

Level Max may be useful, but the coin flip makes it risky.

Pokeball: Same reason as above, plus: Why use that when you can use another searcher?

Broken Time-Space: That can lead to a major downfall. Your opponent can take advantage of it too.

Those are just my opinions.

Opinions are fine if they help. I'm sorry if I sounded rude but you left his deck with only 5 trainers/supporters. Decks need 15-25 to get anywhere. If you had at leased recomended some other trainers/supporters then it would have been fine.

Nidoprince
18th December 2009, 4:16 PM
Oh, now I get it...I see your point, and it's a great one, but I didn't know what type to take out in my reccomendation, so I didn't know what to put in, but now I have an idea...

QTY NAME SET COLL.#
2 Burmy Plant Cloak AR 56
2 Vespiquen 4 RR 35
4 Wurmple PL 103
3 Silcoon PL 63
2 Beautifly PL 21
1 Arceus AR AR2
1 Arceus AR AR3
1 Arceus LV.X AR 95
2 Arcanine G SV 15
2 Shaymin PL 14
1 Shaymin Lv. X PL 126

QTY NAME
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Team Galactic's Mars
2 Buck's Training
2 Warp Point
2 Energy Search
4 Switch

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
8 Fire Energy √
15 Grass Energy √

I'd try that.

GalladeTheGreat
18th December 2009, 4:54 PM
Too many energy's, you still need more trainers.

Trainers/Supporters/Etc
Roseanne's Research x4
Luxury Ball x1
Team Galactics Mars x2
Buck's Training x2
Rare Candy x1-2
Leftovers (Always comes in handy)
Dawn Stadium x1-2
Premier Ball x1
Bebe's Search x3-4
Switch x4

I don't see the point in energy search when you have Roseanne's Research but that's just me. I don't see the point in Wrap Point either but if you like it then keep it :) Anyway those are most of the Trainers I like to use and I find they are pretty universal with most decks so play around with it and see what works for your deck.

Nidoprince
18th December 2009, 5:08 PM
Energy Search and Bebe's Search helps if you don't have enough of them to use, like me XD But yea, Roseanne's is prefered. HOW COULD I FORGET about Luxury Ball and Rare Candy?

Liriane
20th December 2009, 1:02 AM
thnks for all ure help! i don't have luxery ball though. Any subtitutes?

GalladeTheGreat
20th December 2009, 3:54 AM
Dusk Ball? which you could add anyway.

Nidoprince
20th December 2009, 4:34 AM
Actually, I'd do something like Roseanne's or Bebe's, but if you're already using it, then one of the balls would be nice. Luxury Ball's an uncommon card, and you can get it in some starter decks or take a chance in a pack.

Lucario_X_Froslass
20th December 2009, 4:59 AM
lol I see Wormadam stuff. =D Just try focusing on that; it actually is consistant for little expense costwise. ^_^ I could supply you with a nice cheap list if you care.

~L_X_F