PDA

View Full Version : New Gal

FlyingSandshrew
17th December 2009, 12:23 AM
Yep. I'm new. I don't really know what to say to introduce myself.

I really like the Johto region in the Pokemon games and I'm excited about the new Heart Gold game. I dreamed they would make a remake of it someday and now it has come true! I sound so dumb.

Anyways, my favorite Pokemon is Swablu, but my favorite type of Pokemon is the fighting type. I also make my own trainer sprites and I would like to maybe give people trainer cards someday soon. Not sure how to set that up right now though. :/

Also, I'm 19.

H3R0
17th December 2009, 12:31 AM
Welcome To Serebii And Blah Blah lol
Hope You Have Fun Here

Lorde
17th December 2009, 12:33 AM
Welcome to SPPF FlyingSandshrew.

FlyingSandshrew
17th December 2009, 12:37 AM
Thanks to both of you. *nods*

Rommath
17th December 2009, 11:40 AM
Welcome.

Swablu is a great Pokemon, I often use Altaria on my Emerald teams.

FlyingSandshrew
18th December 2009, 12:28 AM
Welcome.

Swablu is a great Pokemon, I often use Altaria on my Emerald teams.

Oh really? I enjoyed doing that too. I really like Swablu, but it was too weak for battling so I had to evolve it. *sighs*

Divine Retribution
18th December 2009, 12:36 AM
Notice how the gals get the most posts -.-
Anyways, Hi and welcome to Serebii.

Rommath
18th December 2009, 4:05 AM
^Not always though.

Unfortunately, Swablu is difficult to train up, so I have to evolve mine as soon as it can too. It's slightly easier in DPPt then it is in Emerald, what with new moves like Pluck and Dragon Pulse.

HazzaY2J
18th December 2009, 4:25 AM
Welcome to Serebii :D

Skull-Kid
18th December 2009, 2:48 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

kabzy
18th December 2009, 7:40 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums. You definitely do not sound dumb lol, i CANNOT wait for hg/ss. And cool sig btw. As for swablu, i love my shiny altaria lol.
If you ever need any help, dont hesitate to pm/vm me. :)

Little Wishling
19th December 2009, 3:07 AM
Welcome to the forums and all that good stuff. I'm relatively new, too. If you'd like, we can be friends. It's my resolution to be more friendly.

Annnyways, Swablu is lovely and I'm currently training one as a contest pokemon.

FlyingSandshrew
22nd December 2009, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the forums and all that good stuff. I'm relatively new, too. If you'd like, we can be friends. It's my resolution to be more friendly.

Annnyways, Swablu is lovely and I'm currently training one as a contest pokemon.

Oh yes, that would be lovely. :D