PDA

View Full Version : egg hatching?

Nixoth
17th December 2009, 7:45 PM
i didnt see any thread for this anywhere, so here's my question. in mystery dungeon time/darkness/sky versions, how long do eggs take to hatch? is it dependent on the pokemon? or does it always take around 4 days? i have noticed a pattern here, and was wondering if anyone else has

talala
17th December 2009, 8:42 PM
i didnt see any thread for this anywhere, so here's my question. in mystery dungeon time/darkness/sky versions, how long do eggs take to hatch? is it dependent on the pokemon? or does it always take around 4 days? i have noticed a pattern here, and was wondering if anyone else has

quit making random threads and use the help thread, its there for a reason
help thread (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=390636)
and yes, it usually takes 4 days, its not dependent on the pokemon

Nixoth
18th December 2009, 9:35 PM
im not making random threads. i just didnt see it in there. and actually i found out it is dependent on the pokemon, so thanks but no thanks

Shiny Bashamo
19th December 2009, 10:28 AM
im not making random threads. i just didnt see it in there. and actually i found out it is dependent on the pokemon, so thanks but no thanks

Actually like talala said, it is not dependent on the pokémon, it will always take 4 days, period. Every egg you get, if it is a Magikarp or a Bagon, will hatch in 4 days.
And yes, you did make a Random thread. Your question is answered in the help thread. please read that before you make another random and unnecery(sp) thread.