PDA

View Full Version : /Rawr, said the CavalierShipping Thread

Kanata
24th December 2009, 7:42 AM
/Rawr, said the CavalierShipping Thread <3
/(OMFG)

/Kanata, who is in this CavalierShipping?
/Well, DUH!
/Shigeru-
x (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gary)
&
/Hikari-
x (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dawn_%28anime%29)

/OMFG-
So like your looking at this thread because you like this shipping right? Or is it because you are stalking me? MWAHAHA! Anyway, this thread is for everyone who thinks Hikari and Shigeru should be or are in a romantic relationship.

/Rules-
1. Donít flame or mock the ship
2. Follow all the Serebii Forum rules
3. Have like Fun
4. Eerr, ummÖ.

/Topic List-
What do you think Shigeru and Hikariís first date together would be like?

/Fanart/Fanfic Gallery-
Just one thing beforehand; if your posting a fic or fanart please give a sorce or writer
;_; Sadly nothing yet

/Ban/Strike List-
No one YAY!

/My topic answer-
Well, I could see them going to see ĎItís complicatedí lol, then after Shigeru gets all nervous and spills his drink in Hikariís lap heíll apologize and theyíll go out to eat; after even more embarrasing moment they go dancing. Then they would dance the night away together ;3

/Members List-
Kanata

Yuppirox
30th December 2009, 7:56 AM
Heehee, I love Cavalier! It's a cute pairing, yes it is. I wouldn't mind joining. <3

What do you think Shigeru and Hikari's first date together would be like?

Let's see... I think Shigeru would try to "wow" Hikari on their date, informing her on some of the things he knows (since he's a professor now). He might even gloat about some accomplishments... and maybe even flirt a bit. x3

Hikari... well, needless to say, she'd go completely fangirly over him. ;D With stars in her eyes.. fawning over him.. like in the anim&#233;. xD

eryyy
30th December 2009, 9:11 PM
Hey, Cavalier is one of my shippings, besides Pearl and Contest! ^^
Can I join the thread?

Well, since Hikari seems to be obsessed with Poetry, so I could see Shigeru telling her some poems.
And of course, Hikari would go fangirly over him.

rioT6296
14th January 2010, 7:59 AM
Hehe, I love this shipping. It's really cute ^^
And I would like to join (;

Haha, I can imagine Dawn going all fangirly over Gary whenever he says anything that sounds like a poem, let alone anything that rhymes! xD
And Gary would try to impress her by showing off and showing how awesome he is at doing stuff (say they go to a carnival, and he shows off how good he's at in all the carnival games :] )

Oceanus119
28th September 2010, 5:55 AM
Hi! I'm like seriously in love with Cavaliershipping. Can I join this thread?

What do you think Shigeru and Hikariís first date together would be like?

Hehe, I have like the perfect idea for their first date.
I really would expect Hikari to beg for a poem like the whole time. As it's been said here, Shigeru would also try to to show her that he's awesome at other things as well.and there'd be more Hikari fangirling over him. hehe xD

New Topic?

Under what circumstances do you see Gary and Dawn getting together as a couple?

I'll answer this later.
Bear with me here, I'm not about to let Cavaliershipping die. It's my OTP after all.

Vycksta
28th September 2010, 12:06 PM
Sorry, but this thread is closed due to the massive bump. Why does that come across as oddly crude...