PDA

View Full Version : Scorching Fighter III Deck (Unlimited)

Poke_Mania97
24th December 2009, 11:28 AM
Hi! this deck is the successor to my unsuccesfull other Scorching Fighter Decks. I like this so much and would never change it(so please dont make me change it:(). it has taken a year to make this of my school money. I dont do that deck with a quantity of cards. e.g. x5 chimchars x2 monferno x1 infernape.

Be Nice!
Deck (Fire + Fight + Psycic):

Pokemon:
Blaziken FB (Supreme Victors)
Blaziken FB LV.X (Supreme Victors)
Charmander (Base Set)
Charmeleon ( Base Set)
Charizard (Base Set)
Charizard G (Supreme Victors)
Charizard G LV.X (Supreme Victors)
Moltres (non holo card with sky attack Supreme Victors)
Chimchar (D/P)
Monferno (D/P)
Infernape (Stormfront)
Rhyhorn (D/P)
Rhydon (D/P)
Rhyperior (D/P)
Rhyperior LV.X (Promo)
Riolu (D/P)
Lucario (Legends Awakened)
Lucario Lv.X (Promo)
Mewtwo (Base Set)
Mewtwo Lv.X (Promo)
Garchomp C (Supreme Victors)
Garchomp C LV.X (Supreme Victors)

Supporters/Trainers:

Roseanne's Research (Secret Wonders)
VS Seeker (Supreme Victors)
Night Teleporter (Supreme Victors)
Life Herb ( Not sure I think EX Legends Maker)
Cynthia's Feelings (Legends Awakened)
Potion X2

Energy:
15 Fire
10 Fight
5 Psycic

Nidoprince
24th December 2009, 2:40 PM
Well...It doesn't seem like the deck plays very well...It's too...I guess I'll start off by saying you won't change it. If you posted a deck here, what do you expect? "10/10! It's awzom!!11!!1" Well that would be spam, and spam is against the rules, so you'd have to change it. You have some good cards in there, but they aren't every well put together.

Now I'll mention the quantities. Let's say I KO your Chimchar (Admit it, it's easier than KOing your 2nd stage Pokemon). Well, now 3 cards in your deck are a waste. You could've used that space to help support your main attacker. Now say if I KO your active Chimchar, and then you have a benched one ready, and you evolve it. That makes it slightly harder. From there you could Bebe's Search for Infernape and you'd have your main attacker (Or so I think) ready. Same with trainers. You only have one chance of doing something good where you could do up to 4 (Which by the way is the MAXIMUM ammount of the same card you can have).

NOW I'll give you a deck list:

Rhyhorn x4
Rydon x3
Rhyperior x2
Rhyperior Lv. X

Try that if you're going to use RP Lv. X.
Continuing...

Blaziken FB x2
Blaziken FB Lv. X
Charizard G x2
Charizard G Lv. X (ATTATCH SPARE ENERGIES WHEN POSSIBLE. It may seem hard, but I've attatched 4 energies to Giratina Lv. X without a scratch on him)
Rioulu x3
Lucario x2
Lucario Lv. X

That's 22 Pokemon.

Roseanne's Research x2
Luxury Ball
Cynthia's Feelings x2
Buck's Training (Draw 2 cards and power up your active Pokemon's move by 10)/Team Galactic's Mars (Draw 2 cards and have your opponent put a card at the bottom of his deck.) x2
Rare Candy x2

I don't know about more trainers right now, so let's move onto the energy:

Energy:

Fighting x10
Fire x10

Poke_Mania97
24th December 2009, 6:37 PM
thats good advice, though i dont do that. i have decided to get rid oof my mewtwo and mewtwo lv x along with the 5 energys. now i am gonna put him in a new deck. so now its like this same sets:

Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Charizard G
Charizard G LV X
Blaziken fb
Blaziken fb lv x
Moltres
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Rhyperior
Rhyperior LV X
Riolu
Lucario
Lucario LVX
Garchomp C LV X
Garchomp C LV X

Same S/T but i will put more soon

Energy:
15 fire
10 fight

Poke_Mania97
24th December 2009, 7:59 PM
i see what ur saying but i dont do that and i seem to be alright with this deck.

Nidoprince
24th December 2009, 9:45 PM
You could try it, but you'd need 4 Roseanne's, 4 Bebe's, and 4 of other searchers in order for the deck to be decent, and since you don't like doing multiple cards, even that's impossible. Have you ever tried playing against people in leagues or tournaments?

Lucario_X_Froslass
25th December 2009, 3:50 AM
Hmm... You have the cards for a good deck. Run 2-1 Blaziken, 2-1 Garchomp, and 2-1 or 1-1 Mewtwo and call it a deck. Then add in draw power and good support. 4 Roseanne's, 4 Cyrus's, 1 Bebe's, 2 Uxie, 3 Energy Gain, 4 PokeTurn, 2 SP Radar, and now...1-1 Claydol is easy to get. Try getting Call Energy and use as many of those as you can, play smart, and it's a decent deck.

~L_X_F

Poke_Mania97
25th December 2009, 9:40 AM
Ok i will change it! but i cant change the sps i have. I might be able to do that multiple thing with the charmander and charmeleon. i can defo do it for rhyhorn and rhydon.if i cant do it for the charmader and charmeleon then i will put the riolu,lucario,lucario lv x.

Pokemon(19):
Blaziken FB
Blaziken FB LV X
Charizard G
Charizard G LV X
{Chamander} x3
{Charmeleon}Might be able to get some from plat arceus x2
Charizard
Moltres
Rhyhorn x3
Rhydon x2
Rhyperior
Rhyperior Lv.X
Rhyperior 4(Can get rid)

Energy(25)
15 Fire
10 Fight

T/S(16)
1x Rosseanne's Research
2x Cyrus's Initiative
4× Bebe's Search
1× Night Teleporter
2× Energy Search
2x Aaron's Collection
2x Switch
2x Volkners Philosophy

Poke_Mania97
25th December 2009, 10:11 AM
my fault, there isnt two aarons collection.
here are the t/s again:

1x Rosseanne's Research
2x Cyrus's Initiative
4× Bebe's Search
1× Night Teleporter
2× Energy Search
1x Aaron's Collection
2x Switch
2x Volkners Philosophy
1x Felicitys Drawing

Nidoprince
25th December 2009, 1:54 PM
Nice! But, just one thing...in order for the deck to work properly, there has to be your main attacker, who you'll charge up with energies (Ones that need lots, like Charizard G.) and then the ones who attack quickly, like SPs. Mabye you should add a little more in, but only ones like Blaziken FB Lv. X, who need little energy.

Poke_Mania97
25th December 2009, 7:05 PM
Nice! But, just one thing...in order for the deck to work properly, there has to be your main attacker, who you'll charge up with energies (Ones that need lots, like Charizard G.) and then the ones who attack quickly, like SPs. Mabye you should add a little more in, but only ones like Blaziken FB Lv. X, who need little energy.

yer i got u! Blaziken IS my main attacker because its fast, after it is near to fainting, i will reteat it and put on charizard g lv x, then use its call for power to charge it up for a blow that will win me another prize card. then if it loses its energys it will faint soon. so after it faints i will hopefully get rhyperior x on. i will use hard crush, do at least 100-150 damage, and switch it. then get charizard bs and use its fire spin as my final blow.

another game done. wow its really transformed. should i add in garchomp c and c lv x?

Poke_Mania97
25th December 2009, 7:07 PM
this isnt about this deck but is it alright to have 5 of a different energy and 15 of the other? cause im thinking of making another deck focusing on venusaur and flygon. t will include mewtwo. i think it will work well with flygon rr cause its power can make venusaur and mewtwo have no retreat cost!

Nidoprince
25th December 2009, 8:37 PM
YES! Add them in. I would've even put them in my deck, but it's Psychic, and the whole deck benefits from Moonlight Stadium. And, some people work with below 5 energy. I'd have to see the deck.

Poke_Mania97
25th December 2009, 9:02 PM
kk it will be ready in probaly a week. Coming Soon: VenusFly Trap Deck! LOL Venus FLY Trap. Venusaur FLYGON and its a trap.

So should i add garchomp c and c lv x to this deck(the the one the thread is about)

Poke_Mania97
26th December 2009, 6:44 PM
kk now ive added in garchomp c and c lv x and rayquaza la so this is how it looks:
Pokemon(21)
x3 Charmander(1base Set 2 Arceus)
x2 Charmeleon(2 arceus/ 1 bs 1 arceus)
x1 Charizard Base Set
Charizard G
Charizard G LV X
Blaziken FB
Blaziken FB LV.X
Moltres
Garchomp C
Garchomp C LV X
Rayquaza LA
Rhyhorn x3(d/p)
rhydon x2 (d/p)
rhyperior d/p
Rhyperior LV X

energys (25)
15 FIRE
10 Fight

T/S:(14)

1x Rosseanne's Research
2x Cyrus's Initiative
3× Bebe's Search
1× Night Teleporter
2× Energy Search
1x Aaron's Collection
2x Switch
2x Volkners Philosophy

GreenAiden555
27th December 2009, 6:02 PM
:
Pokemon(21)
x3 Charmander(1base Set 2 Arceus)
x2 Charmeleon(2 arceus/ 1 bs 1 arceus)
x1 Charizard Base Set
Charizard G
Charizard G LV X
Blaziken FB
Blaziken FB LV.X
Moltres
Garchomp C
Garchomp C LV X
Rayquaza LA
Rhyhorn x3(d/p)
rhydon x2 (d/p)
rhyperior d/p
Rhyperior LV X

Bold should be kept in. Seriously, how are you going to run Rayquaza without Lightning energy?

For energies, I would have a max of 20, with a few upper energies, just in case you fall behind with prizes, and a better chance for Garchomp C X to sweep late game if you're close to losing.

Poke_Mania97
27th December 2009, 6:09 PM
Bold should be kept in. Seriously, how are you going to run Rayquaza without Lightning energy?

For energies, I would have a max of 20, with a few upper energies, just in case you fall behind with prizes, and a better chance for Garchomp C X to sweep late game if you're close to losing.

1. no changes AT ALL, i can take out the rayquaza though
2. i asked the same uestion to someone else, im not using it to attack but to get fire energys from the discard pile, then use Charizard G LV X Call for Power to get those. and win:)

Poke_Mania97
27th December 2009, 6:10 PM

1. no changes AT ALL, i can take out the rayquaza though
2. i asked the same uestion to someone else, im not using it to attack but to get fire energys from the discard pile, then use Charizard G LV X Call for Power to get those. and win:)

Poke_Mania97
27th December 2009, 6:12 PM
i will never take out my charmander family! they are the vetrans of my deck! well really charizard bs is.