PDA

View Full Version : hey i am now giving you the power...

pharaoh9993
26th December 2009, 7:21 AM
to make my team ok so basically i would like everyone here to tell me what their favorite pokemon is and why and i will pick the top 4 best represented pokemon to use on my platinum in game team so take it away. and thank you for your contributions

GoombaGeek
26th December 2009, 4:22 PM
Does this belong in RMT? I made a thread like this and it wasn't moved, so I think you're safe. Anyway...

You're missing a few details. Which tier do you want your team to be in? (if you don't know about tiers, then click here (http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/))

Of course, if you're only taking other people's suggestions, then you could see what is recommended and then see what tier it would fall into.

My favorite Pokemon happens to be Jumpluff, but I like using Dunsparce.

pharaoh9993
27th December 2009, 2:14 AM
its ingame so any breedable poke works i dont care about wat tier but i really want as many answers as possible

Harmony
4th January 2010, 8:38 PM
nidoking or starmie because they can learn some cool and unexpected moves that could save you in a pinch i.e. thunderbolt for starmie or surf for nidoking, plus they both look pretty awesome xD

MaliceIdol
4th January 2010, 9:28 PM
I vote Arcanine. I find him really useful in the game and he can learn some cool moves like extreemspeed and aerial ace.
I use one of my Arcanines (have got 2) a lot when battling the gentleman and socialite at the Mansion near Hearthome. Thunder fang and aerial ace works stupendously against their Chatot and Roselia.