PDA

View Full Version : Metatwo

GreenAiden555
27th December 2009, 7:18 PM
Okay, so this deck is based around two Pokemon: Metagross and Mewtwo. The whole point of this deck is to keep my opponent guessing as to what will be flung up to the active next.

So, here's the list:
Pokemon: 21
Mewtwo (MD) x2
Mewtwo X x2
Beldum x4 (2 of each LA)
Metang x3 (1 SV, both LA)
Metagross (LA) x2
Baltoy x2 (does it matter?)
Claydol x2 (GE)
Uxie (LA) x2
Doduo x1
Dodrio (SV) x1
Considering:
Azelf (LA) x2
Azelf X x1

T/S/S:22/21
2 Roseanne's
2 Bebe's
2 Devoluter
2 Switch
2 Buck's
1 Expert belt
2 BTS
1 Luxury Ball
1 Level max
1 Cynthia's Feeling
2 Poke radar
1 Looker's
2 Pokemon Rescue
1 Life Herb (If not Special Metal)

Energy: 17/18
5 Metal
10 Psychic
2 Fighting
1 Special Metal (if not Life Herb)

Strategy:
Have two Metagross on the bench with a Mewtwo X active. Use the powers to draw out either a basic to stall for Energy Absorption, or draw out their powerful Pokemon to kill it with Gigia Burn. With 2 Metagross, I'm sure to get a heads (because I have a coin that lands on tails once every 5 or so times), and draw out something that they need to setup.

Everything else is drawing support.

Poke_Mania97
27th December 2009, 7:49 PM
nice i would rate it out of 10 about 7.5. so its good!

like the combo of mewtwo and metagross! how about adding the dialga from platinum(the one with time-space travelling) it can help u get back 3 fallen cards, so if ur mewtwo x faints then u can get it back.

GreenAiden555
27th December 2009, 7:56 PM
nice i would rate it out of 10 about 7.5. so its good!

like the combo of mewtwo and metagross! how about adding the dialga from platinum(the one with time-space travelling) it can help u get back 3 fallen cards, so if ur mewtwo x faints then u can get it back.

That Dialga would be pointless for getting back Mewtwo X, as it states (excluding Level X), and I have Pokemon Rescue to bring back things in my discard.

Poke_Mania97
27th December 2009, 8:01 PM
oh yer i forgot!