PDA

View Full Version : Kecleon Shop Inside Dungeon

Torosiken
31st December 2009, 1:07 AM
Have you requit it?
It's really hard. I beat it once but not requit it. It call his other friends and I lose with them.

O yea i got this info. it's level 43 *coz I throw a doom seed at him*

(in md2)

in md1 I still dunno @_@

Kitty Aruseus
31st December 2009, 1:58 AM
what the heck does Requit mean??

Kitty Aruseus
31st December 2009, 5:41 AM
I was asking an honest question... If I had said, "It's recruit you dumb ***" then I would have been being mean, but I wasn't entirely sure if he meant recruit or not... dang.

talala
31st December 2009, 6:05 AM
no i haven't recruited it... yet

Rhyperior vs. Sharpedo
31st December 2009, 7:44 AM
You can't. evil pokemon choose to be on your team. if you shoplifted from Kecleon, would he want to join your team? No.

DYLANJON
31st December 2009, 8:32 AM
Trust me, Kecleon is alot, i repeat, alot harder in MD2 than md1, in MD1, its synch to kill it.

And to keep on topic, no, not yet, some day...

Torosiken
2nd January 2010, 12:58 PM
*slaps face*
you play md or not? you dunno requit!

*back to topic*
I always steal things from kecleon, trough I know I am in mission @_@
I wish we can requit em.. lol.
Kecleon is so trough... I it's attack high, and defense also big..

furycalibur
30th January 2011, 12:02 AM
i recruited kecleon. i had to kill a tn of them with a lv 100 mew but it was worth it. hes uber epic! ;352; ;352; ;352;

lucario beast
2nd February 2011, 10:33 PM
no but he is the hardest in the game i hope one day but probably i will never get the chance

Lorde
13th February 2011, 9:29 PM
I remember stealing stuff from the Kecleon Shops in the dungeons. Good times. I tried recruiting Kecleon several times in Blue Rescue Team, but it wasn't until about a year ago that I finally succeeded in adding a Kecleon to my team. I've leveled it up all the way to level 100 and I often use it on missions. I still need to recruit a Kecleon in Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky, however.

Aegisdues
13th February 2011, 9:41 PM
um i managed to recruit keckleon on red and then my game broke :@@@@

Aquarelle
21st February 2011, 2:49 AM
I've tried to recruit Kecleon many times on MD Blue using my lv. 100 Venusaur with a Friend Bow, but it never wants to join me. ;___;

Guess it really doesn't like me after all the times I've stolen from it. :p