PDA

View Full Version : My Cities Deck

Liriane
31st December 2009, 3:48 PM
ok first I'd like to thank everyone who helped me with my first deck, and his is it, but waaaaaay improved, at lest I think so. When posting please remember my trainers are limited. Thanks! Here's my deck:

1 Butterfree FB SV
1 Scizor 4 RR
4 Wurmple PL
2 Silcoon PL
2 Beautifly PL
2 Cascoon PL
1 Dustox PL
1 Dustox DP
1 Bellsprout LA
1 Weepinbell LA
1 Victreebel LA
1 Roselia DP
1 Roserade SF
1 Gulpin AR
1 Swalot LA
1 Misdreavus SF
1 Mismagius PL
1 Mewtwo LA
1 Mewtwo LV.X PR
1 Miasma Valley
4 Poke Ball
2 Life Herb
1 Warp Point
1 Pokedex HANDY910is
1 Potion
1 Buck's Training
1 Team Galactic's Mars
2 Roseanne's Research
1 Bebe's Search
1 Looker's Investigation
1 Cyrus's Initiative
9 Grass Energy
9 Psychic Energy
Thanks Please help!

Lucario_X_Froslass
31st December 2009, 6:30 PM
Um... XP

Well, if you're trying for a win streak, at least make the deck more consistant. Take out all the Pokemon that aren't SP, Mewtwo, or the Beautifly/Dustox line, and try aiming for the MD Mewtwo with Energy apsorbtion.

For beginning trainers, because I've tried lines to see what works, I'm impressed lol. All but Cyrus's Initiative is pretty much functional, so take out the Initiative, and add more Roseanne's and Bebe's if possible. Without adding cards that are being removed, you have 10 cards tp be used for draw and utility. Try getting Uxie at the tournament, because a lot of people will be offering then as they're promos. Run about 3, 'cuz bench space isn't gonna be used much. Then get random draw and search supporters. Prof Oak's Visit is good. Cynthia's Guidance is good, and Feelings is even better. Quick Ball and Luxury Ball are good, as well, since you have such a skinny Pokemon line lol

Try getting Expert Belt. It could really help you win a game.

That's it, I guess...

~L_X_F

GalladeTheGreat
2nd January 2010, 2:22 AM
Pokemon 23

1 Butterfree FB SV
4 Wurmple PL
2 Silcoon PL
2 Beautifly PL
2 Cascoon PL
2 Dustox PL
1 Roselia DP
1 Roserade SF
3 Misdreavus SF
2 Mismagius PL
2 Mewtwo MD
1 Mewtwo LV.X PR

Alright I took out the following, Scizor, your Victereebel line and your Swalot line. I didn't think these cards suited the deck and instead I added another 2 Misdreavus' from SF as well as another Mismagius. Misdreavus from SF is really good with its Lullaby Nightmare Feast combo attack so brining in some more of them is never a bad thing. Dustox from PL is better than the one from DP so if you have another one add it as I have above. Finally Mewtwo from Majestic Dawn is pretty good so I recommend it over the one from Legends Awakend because it can get engery's from your Discard pile as well as stay in battle for a while with recover. With your Roserade line you could take out some other Pokemon such as Beautifly and try a Roserade line like this:

2-4 Budew SF
3-4 Roselia SF/DP
2-3 Roserade SF

Roserade from SF is really good and you could deal a lot of damade with it so you could play around and try a line like this. Something I like doing with my Decks is mixing up the types of Pokemon without using different types of Engery's. For example in my Salemence deck I have 2 Infernapes and 2 Empoleons. 1 Empoleon is water and the other is Steel, while 1 Infernape is Fighting and the other is Fire. I like it because you never know what your opponent will be using so you have are prepared for whatever is thrown at you with your different types. For this deck you could try a Torterra line like this:

3 Turtwig DP/MD
2 Grovyle MD/PL
1 Torterra SF, 1 Torterra PL

Basically you have 1 grass type and one fighting type so you get a bit of type coverage. Any cards I have suggested and you may not have but want let me know because I may have them and be willing to trade to help your deck, just check out my haves below in my Sig.

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium 23

2 Miasma Valley
2 Life Herb
1 Warp Point
2 Poke Rader
2 Poke Healer +
2 Buck's Training
2 Team Galactic's Mars
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Bebe's Search
2 Looker's Investigation
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball

I don't like Poke Ball because it realies on chance and you could instead have cards like Roseanne's and Bebe's that ensure you a card of your choice as well as Luxury Ball. I put 2 Misma Valley's because I figure there is a good chance one will be discarded and its a nice card to have in play. Warp point is not one of my favorites and with this deck and all those Special Conditions you won't want your opponent switching out if it has one. So try those cards or look for subsitutes. Also Poke Rader is better than Poke901 or w/e it was called, you can take as many pokemon as you find on top of your deck and normally there should be at LEAST one so if you have it, use it.

Energy's 14
6 Grass Energy
8 Psychic Energy

Finally your energy's, I think you have more Psychic type pokemon so I gave more Psychic energy's to this deck. Orginally you had too many, if your worried about losing energy's get cards like Night Maintnence so they go back in your deck or a Pokemon like Snorlax from Platinum. I have him in my Salemence deck just for getting back the energy's I discarded from attacks. Again if you don't have the cards I have suggested but want to try them out or use them PM me and we can trade anytime. Also if you like my advice and want some more let me know :)

GTG.

GalladeTheGreat
2nd January 2010, 2:23 AM
Edit: Double Post

Liriane
2nd January 2010, 4:51 PM
What do you think of this?
2 Wurmple PL*
2 Wurmple DP*
1 Silcoon DP*
1 Silcoon PL*
2 Beautifly PL*
1 Cascoon PL*
1 Cascoon DP*
2 Dustox PL(i have 1)
2 Treecko AR*
2 Grovyle AR*
2 Sceptile GE(i have 1)
2 Bulbasaur SV*
2 Ivysaur SV(i have 1)
1 Venesaur SV
1 Venesaur SW
4 Miasma Valley(i have 1)
1 Luxery Ball
3 Bebe's Search(i have 1)
3 Roseanne's Research(i have 2)
4 Switch*
2 Looker's Investigaton(i have 1)
1 Cyrus's Initiave*
1 Team Galactic's Mars*
1 Team Galactic's Wager
1 Buck's Training*
15 Grass Energy*
P.S I don't have all of these Cards
(I have the ones marked *) So if you could trade that'd be great.

GalladeTheGreat
2nd January 2010, 4:55 PM
Looks pretty good but choose sceptile or venasaur, not both. Also i liked your Roserade so I would keep it. PM me with the cards you want for your deck and I can let you know if I have them or check out my haves.

Liriane
2nd January 2010, 5:16 PM
What about this?
2 Wurmple PL*
2 Wurmple DP*
1 Silcoon DP*
1 Silcoon PL*
2 Beautifly PL*
1 Cascoon PL*
1 Cascoon DP*
2 Dustox PL(i have 1)
2 Treecko AR*
2 Grovyle AR*
2 Sceptile GE(i have 1)
1 Roselia DP*
1 Roerade SF*
1 Misdreavus SF*
1 Mismagius PL*
1 Mewtwo MD
1 Mewtwo Lv. X PR*
1 Luxery Ball
3 Bebe's Search(i have 1)
3 Roseanne's Research(i have 2)
4 Switch*
2 Looker's Investigaton(i have 1)
1 Cyrus's Initiave*
1 Team Galactic's Mars*
1 Team Galactic's Wager
1 Buck's Training*
8 Grass Energy*
7 Psychic Energy*

GalladeTheGreat
2nd January 2010, 5:28 PM
Yeah that looks good to me just add another Misdreavus from Stromfront, if you don't have any other I have like 5 so if you want to trade for rares I'll throw in one of those for free. Try it out on some friends or something and like I said, play around with it.