PDA

View Full Version : What would you open?

Kitty Aruseus
31st December 2009, 8:10 PM
if you could open ANYTHING in Treasure Town, be it a shop or a place to train, or a cafe, or even another guild, what would you open and what would you sell/have to train on/offer in services/do?

I would open another guild, but it would either be a guild of thieves, and instead of rescue missions, they're thieving missions and instead of outlaws it's Rescue your fellow thief, or open a guild similar to Wigglytuff's, only I would accept ONLY the best and make it even harder to graduate.

surfer treecko
31st December 2009, 8:31 PM
I'd have a treasure horde, where you can trade unopened treasure chests for "treasure points", with which you can buy things.

Extreme Floatzel
31st December 2009, 11:34 PM
I would open the Friend Dojo

Where you can fight other players, using up to 10 Pokemon.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1
1st January 2010, 1:13 AM
I would make the Pikachu Guild. He always has his partner Piplup by his side. It's just like Wigglytuff Guild. There are many rooms. One of them is the most crowded one the mission room. There are Pokemon from all around needing help. Another one is the Food Room. It is where all the food is stored and where everyone eats. No one can forget about the Crew rooms. It is where the Pokemon sleep. The Pikachu's Chamber is where Pikachu and Piplup stay. The training room is where Pokemon train to become more stronger. This place is run by Chimchar. The Mudkip Assembly is where Mudkip keeps your Pokemon you recruit. The Pichu Bros. let's you buy and sell items. The Turtwig Storage lets you store items. Totodile Aprisal lets you open boxes you find in dungeons. The Chikorita Link Shop lets you link moves or relearn moves. The Happiny Day Care lets you store eggs here and they'll hatch in 4 days. The Cyndaquil Dojo lets you train in dungeons. Swinub Bank lets you store Money called Poke. Shaymin Storage lets you store your items. Exploud helps with Sentry Duty. Dugtrio updates the mission boards. Buizel also helps with Sentry Duty.

There would be a Special Episode about the Guildmaster Pikachu's past.

Kitty Aruseus
1st January 2010, 1:18 AM
uh... I didn't say a whole new treasure town... I meant ONE thing in the EXISTING treasure town...

^^Yoshinichi^^
1st January 2010, 1:27 AM
Spinda's Bar of Delicious Ales. Perfect for that after-mission relaxation treat. Hey' I'm being serious. There's more to life than rescue missions and treasure hunting.

Connorspace
1st January 2010, 2:31 AM
I'd totaly work for spinda and open a new section in the cafe

talala
1st January 2010, 3:24 AM
make a new guild and have the graduation exam be to defeat my entire team of (i think its close to 100 pokemon at this point) ownage :p

Mew's desire
1st January 2010, 4:32 AM
-A new section in the Spinda Cafe would certainly please me! (I love that place)

-It would be nice to have a mini-game section too, a bit like the Wi-Fi plaza in Platinum. There will be prizes.

-A Wi-Fi Plaza!!! Where teams can exchange items, team members, battle and play games.

Excitable Boy
1st January 2010, 9:15 AM
Wi-Fi Kecleon Market, where items go for whatever the seller wants, and you can find a good deal.

Viiinc
1st January 2010, 10:42 AM
A dojo where you can fight any kinds of pokemon, which then can actually join your team

The_Shuppeteer_
1st January 2010, 11:26 AM
Lucario Pizza Parlor: Delivery in under five minutes or else it's free!

^^Yoshinichi^^
1st January 2010, 11:28 AM
Lucario Pizza Parlor: Delivery in under five minutes or else it's free!

It sounds deliciously epic.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1
2nd January 2010, 3:41 AM
uh... I didn't say a whole new treasure town... I meant ONE thing in the EXISTING treasure town...

Opps. I guess I got too carried away. ^_^

darkguizaum
2nd January 2010, 3:57 AM
I'd open a... dojo.
Yeah I know lame, but in that dojo you'd have access to MD1 mazes and dungeons, finding treasure boxes along the way. And pokemon in there would join your team

DYLANJON
2nd January 2010, 5:59 AM
I'd open a strategy center, where pokemon enter a room with enemy pokemon of your choosing, it'd be great for devising strategies

Torosiken
2nd January 2010, 3:23 PM
I want to open a "Friends Explore Together". With Wi-fi or Wiireles or Password we can explore together with our friend XD

so we can do mission together etc. XD

for the other.. maybe an inn *shot* a meeting place for all famous teams so we can make a bet for saving someone faster, etc. XD

Mew's desire
3rd January 2010, 5:37 AM
This is pretty lame but:
Memory Palace, a place that can let you access to old boss battles so you can beat them again. Training.

Pingouin7
3rd January 2010, 5:51 AM
Wi-Fi Kecleon Market, where items go for whatever the seller wants, and you can find a good deal.

You mean a place where everyone would put up Grimy Food for $999999?

Nintenfreak
3rd January 2010, 4:28 PM
The Guild is the best racket in town. 90% of money earned? That's not bad, even with your expenses. I'd have to go with that.

Mr 108
3rd January 2010, 6:42 PM
A mercenary house. For a certain price, you could recruit Pokemon.

Lorde
9th January 2010, 7:39 AM
I'd open up my own guild just to ruin Wigglytuff's.

I'd be richer that's for such.

Kanata
9th January 2010, 7:43 AM
Hm, maybe a Spinda bar. Where the drinks cost 999999999999$ perhaps XDDD;
Don't forget the Kanata shrine out back

(s.i.e)
11th January 2010, 11:39 AM
does opening cans of food count? the inner warrior must be fed aswell people ]-)

Esteban252
12th January 2010, 8:00 PM
A new section in Spinda Cafe would be good and a place were you can trade or chat with other teams, like the wifi plaza

GlaceonLover1
13th January 2010, 7:07 PM
Mine would be a new guild, as well. The owner is Guildmistress Roserade, and her sidekick the head of intellegance Staraptor. The missions what are on the THREE BOARDS consist of: Rescue Missions, Outlaw Missions, and The Challenge Missions.
The Rescue and the outlaw missions are the same. The Challenge Missions is where you have to face another team similar levels to you, in a fierce fighing combat. If you win, you either get one of their team at random, 3 items and some money. The teams consist of 2 or 3 pokemon, the weakest team being 2 starters and a weak bird pokemon in their lowest states. Guildmistress gives you 80% so if you earned 2000, you would get 1600. It is one of the bestguild's around. You have other teams coming in, and Bayleef assembly looks after your other pokemon in your team. Roserade is a kind guildmistress and occasionaly gives you free items.

Splapp
14th January 2010, 6:55 PM
I'd open the 'One-Floor House' where you face one-floor dungeons, yet every room is a Monster House, all pokemon equal level to the leader.

That'd pwn

Lempika
15th January 2010, 2:58 AM
Same as Mr 108, I'd open Lempika's Mercenary Hire House, where people can hire 1 pokemon from us to follow them around in the dungeon. The price would rise depending on how many dungeons they want us to help with, and what level the mercenary is. The pokemon in the Mercenary Hire House are catergorised to each type. Also exploration teams can also work here to be hired, and they recieve 50% of the money paid by the clients.

Pokemaniac Erika
18th January 2010, 10:18 AM
A shop where you can rename your pokemon (beside the player and partner pokemon) for a cheap prize. I don't really care who'll run it, maybe a noctowl (random, random)
Sky players who want to evolve their 10-char-named pokemon will need this badly |D

jtd
21st January 2010, 9:17 PM
I would have a place that you can send the teammates that you don't want anymore so that they could set up their own exploration teams.

LordVK12
26th January 2010, 1:49 AM
i would open up another guild that works with wigglytuffs.it is run by legendaries to help normal pokemon become legends.the leader would be arceus.the head of intelligence is mew.the team organizer is shaymin.mesprit does the job board.azelf does the outlaw board.uxie does sentry duty with deoxys and manaphy does the swap shop.