PDA

View Full Version : Altoshipping General Open Forum

deign12
1st January 2010, 8:09 AM
Well, we are going to discuss about altoshipping. As I have seen here, many attempts to revive altoshipping have been futile. I hope this thread encourages its revival and hopefully gain some popularity.

If anyone watched the Pokemon Heroes, which is the 5th Movie, there is this controversial issue on the end where Ash gets kissed. Was it Latias or Bianca?

Altoshipping is the relationship which involves Ash and Latias. As we see it, Latias was seen to have an intimate relationship with Ash since he was her savior.

We are a dying breed. THIS IS ONE LAST ATTEMPT TO REVIVE THIS.... IF THIS FAILS, I GIVE UP.

Vycksta
1st January 2010, 11:04 AM
While not an Altoshipper (( Identicalshipping is my movie 5 OTP along with MetalBallshipping )) I do think that it was Latias giving Ash that kiss. She was the one most interested in him whereas Bianca had a bit of an attitude towards him. The latter did get friendlier towards him at the end but it's obvious she felt nothing romantic towards Ash.

Brazillianguy
3rd January 2010, 2:40 PM
Hm... I'd guess Mareshipping was for Ash and Latias and Altoshipping was for Ash and Bianca.
Anyway, it's pretty hard to know who kissed Ash on the cheek, there are some evidences that It was Bianca, or it might just be Latias thanking Ash for his heroism. I think that both Latias and Bianca developed a liking in Ash, starting on Latias, and the human form of Latias being a girl like Bianca must mean something.

I wish to enter the discussion. Altoshipping is not too popular because it has made part of a movie that came a long ago, but they have a "hint" to look after.

deign12
7th January 2010, 9:04 AM
Well, I might correct you. Actually, altoshipping is between Latias and Ash while mareshipping is for Ash and Bianca. But the primary difference on that kiss, as I have researched, was the girl's eyes. Latias' eyes were a bit light while Bianca's were amberish. The girl in that kiss had light yellow eyes so it must be Latias.

CelestialFire
29th May 2011, 7:55 PM
You know what? I think I do support Altoshipping just because Bianca is mine and Ash can't have her - he can have Latias for all I care :p

Skiyomi
29th May 2011, 8:45 PM
This topic was bumped, so I'm going to have to close it.