PDA

View Full Version : xPandora [The Avatar Fan Club]

Mr. Joker
2nd January 2010, 5:25 PM
"You are not in Kansas anymore; you are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen. Respect that fact."

-Colonel Miles Quaritch

Hello all and welcome to The Avatar FC. This is the
club for everything about James Cameron's hit movie
Avatar. Here we can discuss Avatar and everything about it.

Members:

Na'vi:

- Mr. Joker
- Shining-Platinum
- john stewart
- WaterTrainer121

RDA:

-GreenDay4ever
-handymankg2

Joining?
Name;
Side (RDA or Na'vi);
Two sentences about why you would like to join;

** Please fill out this form completely
if you don't request will be shot down.

Rules:
1. All Sppf Rules apply
2. No one lining
3. Stay on topic

Topics:
Who is your favorite character from Avatar and why?
What Avatar merchandise do you own or have played?

FanFiction:

External Links:

Official Movie Website (http://www.avatarmovie.com/)
Avatar Wiki (http://james-camerons-avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Wiki)
Avatar LJ Comm [Has FanFiction, Icons, RPG's + more] (http://community.livejournal.com/avatarmovie/)

Mr. Joker
3rd January 2010, 7:30 PM
Yay~ It was approved, join people!

Pretty much bumping the thread

Shining-Platinum
4th January 2010, 6:16 PM
I would like to join please :D

Name: Shining-Platinum
Side: Na'vi
Two sentences on why I would like to join: Basically, during my holidays, my sister wanted me to watch the film, but I did not know what the film was about or who was in it. I didn't want to go at first, but I looked at reviews beforehand and saw many 5 stars and decided I would watch it. I watched with 3D glasees and OMG it was AMAZING I swear xD

Best film I've ever seen in my entire life. FACT.

GreenDay4ever
4th January 2010, 6:43 PM
Name; Greenday4ever
Side (RDA or Na'vi); RDA (because someone has to)
Two sentences about why you would like to join; I love Avatar. I watched it in the cinema without watching any trailers or anything... The movie blew my mind... I imideatly assumed it would be bigger than anything. it will probably be one of the greatest movie's of our times... like star wars or Lord of the rings

john stewart
4th January 2010, 8:29 PM
Name;john
Side (RDA or Na'vi);na'vi
Two sentences about why you would like to join; i liked the movie. the movie had cool fights and explosions.

Mr. Joker
4th January 2010, 11:14 PM
YAY NEW MEMBERS 8DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Welcome to the club guys! I am soooo happy <3

@GD4e: I love you for being a RDA member, I am quite surprised you signed up for it~

Also we have a new topic!!

Mine is defenetly Grace (Dr. Augustine). I love her attitude, a little snobby but funny and loveable at the same time x3 She is cool, pretty much what I want to be, but in female form lol.

disposable_heroes
4th January 2010, 11:30 PM
Name; WaterTrainer121
Side (RDA or Na'vi); Na'vi
Two sentences about why you would like to join; Avatar was by far my favorite film of 2009 and had many aspects that made it the great film it is, like the plot and the special effects. Talking about the movie would be cool, since I can discuss my opinions on the film with other members.

GreenDay4ever
4th January 2010, 11:40 PM
wow, they were so many... Norm was good, Miles the general was also a pretty strong character... But the best one is Neytiri
she is powerful and her personality is very realistic. She starts as a annoyed women but as she gets to know Jake better, she becomes more natural and kind.... Not to mention, she is kinda hawt...

Shining-Platinum
5th January 2010, 6:43 PM
Thanks for accepting me :D (Y)

Anyways, topic time! YEAH! :3

Truday, by far. I just loved her sarcasm in the scenes she was in and she refused to destroy the Na'vi's home and flew off. Such a shame she died :'(

Handy?
5th January 2010, 6:53 PM
Name; Handymankg2
Side (RDA or Na'vi); RDA
Two sentences about why you would like to join; Going to my nearest 3D cinema with my friends for the first time, I had mixed thoughts about this film. After seeing it, however, my mind was completely changed. Pandora was breathtaking, as were the effects and perhaps my favorite part is the creatures, the unique alienness of them all was brilliant. It was the best film of 09, in my opinion, and has inspired me to write my own sci-fi series of books (although that’s going to be quite a long and difficult project). I sympathize with the RDA for some reason, maybe because they at least tried to find some form of peaceful negotiation with the aliens. Stubborn aliens, stopping us getting needed materials.

Mr. Joker
5th January 2010, 11:11 PM
Welcome Handyman & Watertrainer <333333

lol @ yourcomment about the RDA HandyMan, but I have to say, they weren't really being constitutional :[

New Topic!

I own:
- Avatar: A Confidential Report on the Biological and Social History of Pandora (Book)
- Avatar game for the iPod Touch/iPhone.

GreenDay4ever
6th January 2010, 10:56 AM
I still have the 3D glasses... other than that I have none... (I cant buy any in Iceland)

robincool98
12th January 2010, 11:04 AM
Name; robincool98
Side (RDA or Na'vi); Na'vi
Two sentences about why you would like to join; Well because I watched Avatar for four times in 3D. The special effects of the movie was very cool. Plus I can discuss anything about Avatar to people who also like it.

Shining-Platinum
26th January 2010, 7:56 PM
*uses Revive on club*

ARGH! This film is too good for it's club to be closed :'(

Topic Time! :D

Lol, I only have the glasses from the movies, but I am planning to get Avatar on my home consoles soon :D