PDA

View Full Version : ~The PlayStation Fan Club!~

Shadow XD001
3rd January 2010, 4:20 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Hh9gHYrBXVGokM:http://www.sonyinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ps3-slim-big-1-450x383.jpg

Welcome, Welcome! Come here to discuss the PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, and the very popular PlayStation 3! First things first, like most clubs, rules are in order. Please take the time to read them as they will help you throughout this club. A first topic will be: How did you get into the PlayStation Systems and which was do you have (if any?)

Rules:
1- ALL SerebiiForums Rules apply and so do Club rules, read them if you are new!
2- Absolutely no one-liners unless if it's on topic and important.
3- If your going on vacation then please do tell me by VM/PM
4- If you don't like the XBOX 360 or the original, don't be rude about . we're here to discuss the PlayStations.
5- IMPORTANT! When you join please put I, (*insert username here*), abides by the rules and will follow them thoroughly in each of my posts.
Example: I, Shadow XD001, abides by the rules and will follow them thoroughly in each of my posts.
6- No bashing, trolling flamming, etc.
7- Delete any double, triple, etc. posts. There is an edit button, fyi.
8- All Fan Art must relate to the PlayStations and must include the club name and who made it. (you don't have to put the ~)
9- Don't ask to be co-owner. I will pick.
10- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Members:
1- Shadow XD001 Owner - Strikes: 0
2- Nido-prince Member - Strikes: 0
Fan Art:
None

Banned Members:
None, and it better stay like that

Punishments:
1 Warning
2 Warnings
3 Warnings
Week Ban
Month Ban
Year Ban
Perma-Ban, I might tell a mod about your behavior as well
Warnings don't expire, so be careful

With that said and done, please do join!!

(This page can be updated from time to time to be on alert)

Nidoprince
3rd January 2010, 6:26 PM
I, Nidoprince, abides by the rules and will follow them thoroughly in each of my posts.

And now...

How did you get into the PlayStation Systems and which was do you have (if any?)

I got a PS3 for one of my B-days (Forgot which) with 2 games, Marvel Ultimate Alliance (When I complete the first I'll buy the second) and Sonic the Hedgehog. I only got a few more games since then, Like Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, and Fifa Soccer (Forgot what year) and NBA. That's only because they are very expensive, and I still have 2 other systems to buy games for, all of which are expensive games as well.

Also, I don't have one, but you should allow discussion of the PSP.

Shadow XD001
3rd January 2010, 11:33 PM
Accepted, Nido-prince! About your question, I think only discussing the PlayStation Consoles is good enough, and that's what this club is about. Not so much the PS handhelds.

How did you get into the PlayStation Systems and which was do you have (if any?)
My friends had a PS2 (obviously before PS3) and I thought the PS1 was good and got bored of it after a week or so. I got the PS2 almost three years ago and my dad said I'm gonna get a PS3 after my Bar Mitzvah (April 17th 2010). So I only have a PS1 and PS2, soon a PS3.

Nidoprince
4th January 2010, 12:35 AM
The PS3 is amazing. I watch all my DVDs on it all the time, even when I'm not playing the games. Although I should've got the one with more GB, because I don't think mine can play PS2 games, so I'm missing out on a lot :<

ryodragonite
4th January 2010, 2:11 AM
I, Ryodragonite, abides by the rules and will follow them thoroughly in each of my posts.

I got one last year for my birthday but I was with the birthday money that I brought it from..I guess.Its a ps2 and I only have like 5 games for it.

Nidoprince
4th January 2010, 3:46 AM
I think I have the exact same ammount. All of them are good though. Which games are they? And wow, I'm the only one here who has a PS3? TBH, only some of the games for it are worth buying, if you have those games for another console, and you don't need a Blu Ray player, DVD player, MP3, and photos, then it's not worth it.

Shadow XD001
4th January 2010, 9:48 PM
ryodragonite, you are in!

Nido: Yeah, Blu-ray is something I can do when I'm not playing games on it. That's a good thing about the PS3. How much GB do you have on yours? The Slim (the one I'm getting) comes with 120 GB, but it can't play PS2 game, but I don't even play those games anyway.

New Topic:
What are your thoughts on the PS4?
Yes, there is gonna be a PS4 which is pretty obvious after a PS1, PS2, and PS3. It probably won't come out until 2011-2012 (the world is not gonna end in 2012), but we could still discuss it.

Anyway, there should still be blu-ray and it should be able to play PS1-PS3 games, but on certain models, but not all. Also, there should be no controllers and it could be like Project Natal for the 360 where you just use your body and stuff. If your playing something like COD, then you could pretend your holding a gun and walk in place to get your character walking. Also, free online because no one wants to pay to battle someone in Japan when they live in North America.

Nidoprince
4th January 2010, 10:47 PM
That'd be awesome! I think it's only gonna have games for the PS3 and PS4, mabye the PS2. I don't know what else though, the PS3 covered it all pretty much. Mabye a built in screenshot/camera would be cool though, like a webcam.

Shadow XD001
4th January 2010, 11:27 PM
A camera/webcam seems nice. Yeah, maybe just PS3 games can be played on it, but not all models. I think the 40 GB PS3 can play PS2 games, but that's not a lot of GB.

Also, did you know that there's an Eye Toy for the PS3? It's called the PlayStation Eye and my friend has one.

ryodragonite
5th January 2010, 12:05 AM
What are your thoughts on the PS4?

If they did make a ps4 I dont know what they would add to it to make a completly new system.I dont have a ps3 but what does it not have.Mabye it could have the controllers like the wii but the contollers having more control as you use them.

Nidoprince
5th January 2010, 2:16 AM
^My point exactly.

Playstation Eye? I think I've seen that before, but I don't have it, what's it like?

Shadow XD001
5th January 2010, 10:04 PM
To answer your question, Nido, here's a pic: (off of GameStop)http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/sbox/802782a.jpg Yeah, the controllers on the PS4 should be kind of like the Wii where (no pun intended, if you know what I mean) you have more control over the controllers. I would also like to say, even thought you should know, that there have been no official pictures about the PS4 considering it won't be out for a year or two. Don't believe anything unless it's from a reliable source.