PDA

View Full Version : New Backup

Rald123
6th January 2010, 5:24 AM
Ok, I've been using Blaze(Quilava) and Aero(Ninjask) as a team differentiation on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 EoT for a while, but Ninjask is a little lacking. And doesn't provide the same amount of converage for Blaze as he did in some earlier dungeons, and now I'm getting ready to start on the Darkrai missions and such, I wanted to try and see if I could get a new Parter for Blaze. Any reccomendations? And anything will work, I just want something that works well together with Blaze.

And if you think Aero doesn't need to be removed, give me a reason why, or give me a strategy to use while using him.

~;156;Blaze the Quilava will appreciate your Help;156;~
~;291;Aero will have to find a new place to fit in.. or maybe just have to go;291;~

talala
6th January 2010, 11:25 PM
any water type will work, preferably one with ranged moves and at least 1 move that can affect all the foes around it (like dark pulse does)

use this for questions from now on http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=390636

Nixoth
7th January 2010, 10:30 PM
id try to find a camerupt or evolve to get a nidoqueen/king and teach it earth power. the move is so annoying when used against me, but it would definetly work wonders against other pokemon

Rald123
9th January 2010, 12:02 AM
ok... thanks tons and now i'm on mt. travail and need help. i'm a pikachu and my partner's a chikorita, and we're having massive trouble due to the ground and bug types.. help?

vitorml
9th January 2010, 12:16 AM
is it explorers of t/d?

Rald123
9th January 2010, 1:01 AM
is it explorers of t/d?

yes, it is.

talala
9th January 2010, 5:31 PM
ok... thanks tons and now i'm on mt. travail and need help. i'm a pikachu and my partner's a chikorita, and we're having massive trouble due to the ground and bug types.. help?

a water type and a fire type would help

Rald123
10th January 2010, 9:45 AM
a water type and a fire type would help

I would, but the game only permits the Partner and Main Pokemon to go.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1
16th January 2010, 2:39 PM
I guess a Raichu which is found in Sky Stairway and Empoleon which can be found in Crevice Cave or Mt. Avalanche will be fine. Raichu because of Discharge and also covers Blaze's Water type weakness and Empoleon because it can cover Blaze's Rock and Ground type weaknesses.

GlaceonLover1
24th January 2010, 5:28 PM
I advise do some missions before Mt Travial . Get some Reviver seeds, or teach you pokemon some movesets, or just lv them up more!