PDA

View Full Version : Believe It: The Naruto Fan Club!

Pages : [1] 2

Nidoprince
16th January 2010, 10:31 PM
(The old club closed due to the owner, Dream Pray being banned, thus inactive. So here I am ready to take the steering wheel.)

Do you like Naruto? Do you want to discuss it in a fan club, but can't find one? Then welcome, to the Naruto club, a place where all your dreams and hopes will come true you can discuss Naruto anime, games, manga, and more.

Owner: Nidoprince
Co-owner: None (For now).

Rules (Follow it! Believe it!):

1. Naruto has lots of twists and turns, so everything that may require you to watch a certain episode, put it in spoiler tags. Ask in the questiongs thread (Or me, or somebody else) before you post if you don't know how to work them. (If it's in the very beginning of Naruto, you don't need to put in spoiler tags since most people in the club have watched 10 episodes or more.) UPDATE! You must state AT LEAST the arc with the spoiler you are discussing. Episode/Chapter would be better, but at least do the arc if you don't know the episode. If you are discussing events that happen in more than one episode/chapter, then the arc would be preffered.

2. No bashing. Bashing is when people are saying they don't like someone or an idea in a rude, mindless way.

Bashing:

Sasuke u motha ****er, u cant even killz Naruto because you suck your **** etc...

However, you can express your opinions of a character.

Not bashing:

I actually don't like Sasuke much since he's one of those character's that is made just to be the "cool guy." I like characters that are out of the box, and have something that you don't see every day.

3. Follow club and SPPF rules.

4. Try not to go off topic.

Example of discussion going off topic:

I actually don't like Sasuke much since he's one of those character's that is made just to be the "cool guy." I like characters that are out of the box, and have something that you don't see every day.

I like cheese. I just had some today, and it was SO GOOD! It was blue cheese, and it had just the right taste to it!

Oh yea, me too! I like chedder on pretty much everything actually. Good on sandwitches, crackers, and more!

5. Make your posts readable. It doesn't have to have perfect grammar, and you can use abbreviations such as LOL, and stuff, but stuff like this:

omg, u r $0 b$ted fr q0ting me!1!1!!! i cme hre aftr a g00d b@$hing $e$i0n for $@$, 8 my blu cheese, n hre u r blaming me fr tlkn n 1337spk!!11!1

(That was a big shift in language there, it was actually hard for me to type out)

6. No one-lining. If it's on topic, and you don't do it much, and the club isn't swamped by one-lines, fine, but if it's not on topic, you do it all the time, and the club's about to get closed for it, I will infract/ban. A good example of one-lining:

Yes he is.

It creams the discussion, is spam, and is pretty much pointless.

7. Code for joining: Have "Believe it!" somewhere in your first post, and explain why you like Naruto.

8. Be active. If you are not active in a month, you will have to rejoin. You can rejoin by reading the rules again, and following them (Expecting you probably forgot them over a month).

9. Don't ask to be a co-owner. I choose who helps, and asking will cause you to break a rule, getting you one step farther away from becoming a co-owner.

10. Most important rule: Have fun! Seriously, if you feel like you're being stabbed every time you read a word in this club (If you did feel that, I would ask what is wrong and what you think needs to be changed, but not something like "I wanna new rule: Everybody has to give me free shinies or they are banned 4evr!" but more like "I think you could improve the club by being more strict. You've accepted and let slide rule breaking members, causing the club to collapse) then there's no point in coming here, I'd never wanna stab someone every time you read a word, but it really depends on how much I'm getting paid per hour.

Art:

None

Topics:

None

Now, let's get this party started!

Nidoprince
17th January 2010, 12:36 AM
Yay, this got approved!

*Insert mod who approved this's username here* 's
SEAL OF APPROVAL

GalladeX
17th January 2010, 1:04 AM
Yay! I can believe it that this was opened!

Wow. I'm the first member, but I'm probably the noobiest. xp
I got really "into" Naruto about November last year. I was reading an old '05 Shonen Jump, and was like "holy crap, this is actually good o.o"
Then I've been trying to keep up to date, but there's no episodes or manga stores here :O. So, probably whenever I post, I'll have a Narutopedia page up. My favorite character's Kankuro.
Sasori was my favorite but he died.
So what shall we discuss first?

Nidoprince
17th January 2010, 1:40 AM
Accepted! I know (He was my favorite character), but that should be in spoiler tags. I forgot to announce with bans and infractions, I don't have anything planned, but depending on how bad something is I'll infract bigger or smaller. Since you just joined I'll give you a warning, and you just have to edit the post anyway. It'd be different if you always spammed or something, that's when I actually ban. Remember:

1. Naruto has lots of twists and turns, so everything that may require you to watch a certain episode, put it in spoiler tags. Ask in the questiongs thread (Or me, or somebody else) before you post if you don't know how to work them.

If you already know, please edit the post and put that in spoilers.

Well I got into Naruto because my friend watched it, and we sometimes played it, but that's when I first heard about it. When I really got into it was when I was watching Cartoon Network and saw Naruto was on, and I was like "I know that!" and so I watched it since then.

Lorde
17th January 2010, 1:47 AM
Naruto Club?! *Woot Woot!*

I can believe it! I've been a fan for about 6 months. I started watching the anime but I liked the manga better. Recently started viewing Japanese Naruto episodes and I think they're good. I like Naruto because of the whole complicated storyline; everything in the past has had an effect on the present. The characters themselves are neat, like Shikamaru and his intellect and Sasuke and his vengeful attitude. I think Sasuke is the best based on that fact alone.

GalladeX
17th January 2010, 1:54 AM
My first day and I already have a warning.
>_<

How 'bout a "What is your favorite Jutsu" Discussion?

Nidoprince
17th January 2010, 1:54 AM
Oh yea, that thing about the bashing example for Sasuke was not true. I knew tons of people like him, so I thought bashing him for an example would cause people to hate bashing even more. If I said that for real people would kill me ._.'

Anyway, you're accepted!

EDIT: I was beat, therefore I must edit and reply, hehe. XD Don't worry about it GalladeX, as long as you fix it and nobody cared then you may as well forget about the whole thing. If not, now you know, and for spoilers that are much more major you won't have to feel a bit of guilt. I'll reply to the topic soon as well.

ryodragonite
17th January 2010, 3:01 AM
Haha believe it! Nice job nidoprince so far so good but then again its only been up for a day. Oh and just to tell you I have the winter 2010 posters to! Their awesome. And about Sasuke you mean people used to like him.

Nidoprince
17th January 2010, 3:08 AM
Accepted! Anyways, I think Sasuke is one of the most popular characters ever, but he was more so before he left since he had a chance of showing off.

What is your favorite Jutsu?

I think it's called 64 Palm Rotation. Neji uses it. Also, Air Palm. In fact, the reason I like Neji so much is because of his jutsu.

Lorde
17th January 2010, 3:12 AM

Let's see, it's a tie between Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu and Tsukuyomi.

The Fireball Jutsu is a generic yet powerful jutsu that has a large range.

The Tsukuyomi allows you to control Space/Time/Matter all at the same time and is very effective when you're trying to weaken the foe without exhausting your physical energy. Chakra is another thing though...

ryodragonite
17th January 2010, 3:12 AM

Rasen-suriken(should I have put that in spoiler?)or kiba and akamarus two headed wolf man that thing is awesome! It was in a older naruto collertor books where it had a poll for most famoeus character.Sasuke won and naruto was second then I think it was shikamaru.

Nidoprince
17th January 2010, 3:34 AM
No and no to the spoilers. If I just said Madara is awesome, nobody would make the connection to know who and what I'm trying to visilize in people's heads. When the people see the episode with whatever you're talking about, they'll just be saying "Oh, so that's what ______ was talking about!"

Tsukuyomi is different in this case. But it's still not in spoilers since Tsukuyomi's effect is revealed close to when the user uses the jutsu. For example, if the effect of the jutsu is revealed in a bunch of episodes after the person uses it, it'd be in spoilers, since someone could be watching that episode, then read the text and know what's going to happen, thus be spoiled.

Basicly, if there's a span between the start of an arc, and you know the end/the twist in the arc, then don't post it, but if you vaguely mention something and it's only in an episode's time for when it's revealed, leave it.

Anyway, like I said in the old club, at first I thought the Rasen Shuriken was thrown and then it would go faster than the eyes can see. And the pain would only register in your brain after it hit you since it would be so fast. (Yes, I know, I can dig out that disturbing muscle in my brain when I need it :P) Tsukuyomi is one of the best genjutsu I've ever known, and the coolest as well. Kurenai has some pretty cool genjutsu as well though.

GalladeX
17th January 2010, 1:42 PM
How come, everytime I log off, people actually post? >_<

Anyway, my favorite Jutsu is a tie between the Puppet Technique (used by Kankuro), which lets the user control puppets, and Sasori's Iron Sand World Order, which shoots a bunch of Iron Sand spikes everywhere.

ryodragonite
17th January 2010, 3:07 PM
Hmm I guess its time for a new topic mabye?

Name all of youre naruto games and tell which one is your favorite.

Well you probably dont have to name all of them but I am anyways
Ninja council 3 and 4 ultimate ninja 3 and 4 path of the ninja 1 and 2 and rise of the ninja 2 and my favorite is ultimate ninja 4 hopefully 5 when i get it. Sai looks awesome!

Nidoprince
17th January 2010, 4:03 PM

Well, my only Naruto game is Narutimate Ninja Storm, so that's my favorite as well ^^

robincool98
18th January 2010, 12:55 PM
Believe it or not, I been a Naruto fan ever since I first watched the anime. I want to join this club so that I can discuss Naruto with other people and to strengthen the power to support Naruto. I just love Naruto.

ryodragonite
18th January 2010, 3:04 PM
I was watching episodes where Zabuza got killed.I didnt know he had those shark teeth like kisame",Suigetsu, and that mizukages kid guard"]. It was weird but I loved it how he killed Gato swith the kunai in his mouth.

Nidoprince
18th January 2010, 3:39 PM
^Shark teeth actually make an anime/manga less animeish/mangaish. It looks more like American cartoon teeth. And that last part was both awesome, and sort of inspirational XD Mainly because he would risk completely killing himself to get revenge on Gato.

Robincool: Accepted!

Autumn Pachirisu
18th January 2010, 4:37 PM
Oh, look, a Naruto club! If there's a place I belong, it's here. :)

Believe it was always a funny catchphrase, but Naruto stopped using it...
I pretty much like the series because my sister drew me into it. There were some times where the series had just started, and I would be walking by and she would be watching it. Ah, nostalgic times. But the first time I had walked by was probably the worst in one of the first episodes. Luckily, it didn't bother me much.
When my sister wanted to watch a new episode one night, I agreed to as well. I remember episode 107 as the first episode I had the patience to watch the end of, and then we seriously started from 108.
Ah, the memories go back....

My favorite jutsu? Uh... pretty much anything the Hyuuga clan uses, along with the Fireball Jutsu that Sasuke has. I've... always had an obsession with fire jutsu, for some reason.
I only have two Naruto games, and I hardly play either. One is Ninja Council 3 for the DS, and the other is something for the Wii where everyone's saying weird stuff because of some hypnotism jutsu at the beginning.

My favorite character is surely Neji. He's really the only case in which, on my favorite anything list, he's stayed at the top for more than a couple of weeks. Make that a year and a half. xD
I'm also fond of Hinata, to name the second. But past the second favorite, things tend to be indefinite.

Nidoprince
18th January 2010, 5:14 PM
Yea, Naruto only used "Believe it" in part 1, not Shippuden. I like Hyuuga clan jutsu as well! Like I said earlier, some of my favs are Air Palm and 64 Palm Rotation. I only have one, and probably the least out of everyone here, which is Narutimate Ninja Storm. Anyway you're accepted!

ryodragonite
18th January 2010, 6:38 PM
Acually he only said believe it when he was like 12 in the series when he became 13 when the third chunin exam started he stopped saying it. And ino stopped calling sakura billboard brow choji stopped eatind so much and shikamaru became less lazy.But shikamarus laziness was why I liked him so much!

Neko-Shao
18th January 2010, 9:56 PM
Naruto Ninja Council:1-4
Naruto Ninja Destiny:1
Naruto Ultimate Ninja:1 and 3.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2.
That about it. :3

Nidoprince
18th January 2010, 10:21 PM
Wow, that's a lot compared to me. Anyway, if you meant to join, then you're denied. Your missing something in your post. If you didn't mean to join, then you have to join to post.

Yes, a ton has changed in Shippuden. Ino and Sakura are friends, Shikamaru doesn't say "What a drag" anymore, Naruto doesn't say "Believe it!" anymore, Saskue left, the 3rd Hokage died, Chogi lost weight, and pretty much everyone got a new fashion.

ryodragonite
19th January 2010, 8:27 PM
Chogi lost weight, and pretty much everyone got a new fashion.

Choji didnt lose weight! Naruto even said he got bigger in manga number 34 or something.Oh and just to add something do Ino and Gaara acually like each other because theres groups likeShika+temari,Naruto+sakura?,Sai and Ino!,and some other ones.

Nidoprince
19th January 2010, 10:17 PM
OK fine, he's the same weight as usual. Just give me 2 images of part 1 Chogi and Shippuden Chogi. Besides, if he did gain weight he didn't even gain that much weight because he's GROWING.

Also...Rule number 1 of shipping: You can pair up ANYBODY as long as they would seem to "Click". They don't even have to meet and it could be a really popular ship.

ryodragonite
19th January 2010, 10:35 PM
ok here
1)http:// www.narutoimagens.com/imagem.php?id=18198
2) www.animevice.com/choji-akimichi/18-16358/
I dont think the first one works but just look up choji akimichi shippuden and it should show up.By the way why do you call him Chogi? Is that his japanese name?

Autumn Pachirisu
19th January 2010, 11:32 PM
No, Choji is always with a J. Otherwise, it would be the other pronunciation of the letter G, like in "great."
On the topic of Choji, I was nearly always a fan of him. At first I didn't like him much, but now he kind of comes across to me as cute.
Also, something I always found odd about the Shikamaru and Temari pairing. It makes a little sense to me, but it had always been somewhat off to me because Temari's three years older than Shikamaru is.

ryodragonite
20th January 2010, 12:38 AM
Also, something I always found odd about the Shikamaru and Temari pairing. It makes a little sense to me, but it had always been somewhat off to me because Temari's three years older than Shikamaru is.

Yeah I dont know why shes so old compared to everyone else.She should be one of the strongest out of the weaker genin and in shippuden shes already 18. But I don't like temari after what she did to tenten that must have hurt.

spongeaud
20th January 2010, 3:27 PM
"Believe it!!"

Sweet Naruto club love this anime!
May I join? I have a bunch of banners and am up to date with both manga and anime and I love talking about this show.
I like naruto because of all the character development. There are so many characters to like. The story really gets good and it's my first true anime and now I'm hooked on anime because of this show.

Nidoprince
20th January 2010, 4:32 PM
Here's proof that Chogi didn't gain that much weight for growing: http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt322/Pokesme12/Untitled.jpg Because Ryo's first picture didn't turn out.

I always pictured TemarixShikamaru to work out, actually. But I've always wondered if HinataxNaruto makes more since than SakuraxNaruto, or vice versa. What do you guys think?

Your missing one thing in your post, spongeaud. Everything else is fine though.

Mimori Kiryu
20th January 2010, 8:02 PM
I guess I'll join this club. Naruto has always been something I've enjoyed watching and reading, even though I consider it a guilty pleasure more than anything. My favorte character is easily Neji Hyuuga. I love his personality and his attack style.

I don't collect the DVDs of the first season, but I am buying the Shippuuden DVDs as they come out. I just prefer the characters when they're older.

I definitely couldn't stand when Naruto said believe it during the first half of the first series. It was a good translation of the original 'Dattebayo' but it was really unnecessary. I'm glad they took it out perminately.

ryodragonite
20th January 2010, 8:25 PM
I have 2 things to say to you nido.
1) Its choji CHO-JI!!
2)That picture is when he was like 7 so it doesnt count

Nidoprince
20th January 2010, 9:58 PM
Mimori, you're accepted! I think everyone agrees on Neji having cool jutsu, including me. I like Shippuden better than part one as well. It doesn't have as many fillers. I guess they needed a catchphrase for the show temporarily, like Gotta Catch 'em all! for Pokemon.

@Ryo: 1) Do I complain when you mess up one letter in a word? Exactly. I'm just used to saying Chogi until I realized now it was with a J.
2) Oh, you mean the picture that you posted?

Mimori Kiryu
21st January 2010, 12:06 AM
Neji's just awesome. He's always been my favorite character. I never really obsessed over Sasuke like most fangirls. I do like Sasuke but only his young self. He's annoying in Shippuuden because he just lost his mind or something. At least Neji stays constant.

Speaking of Neji, that reminds me of shippings. My favorites are: SasuSaku (Yes, I still like this pairing so get over it), NaruSaku (I would love for this to actually happen but even if Sakura really did love Naruto, I don't think she would believe him.), ShikaTema (So cute~ I absolutely love it. This is my OTP.), InoChoji (I just recently started liking this one.), KarinSuigetsu (Its just so cute~), and finally I love for purely crack SasuNaru. <3

I'll have to see how many Naruto games I have. I can't remember.

Autumn Pachirisu
21st January 2010, 12:14 AM
Speaking of Neji, that reminds me of shippings. My favorites are: SasuSaku (Yes, I still like this pairing so get over it)

I'm not fond of those shortened names but I'm agreeing with this one. Did you see the newer ending...? I find it weird that it does that lights thing in original series ending 12 and Shippuden ending 12...

Also, agreeing with your previous post. Except... I don't know why I love Neji, I just do.

Also, I haven't been looking at the linked-to pictures, so I have no idea what's going on .~ Except for, I thought something similar. The only difference was, I didn't think that Choji was spelled with a G instead of a J; I thought Jirobo was. XD I only remembered, though, because I was looking through all my images about a year ago, and came across one that read something like "Girobo" instead of "Jirobo." I almost laughed my head off at that...

Lucidia
21st January 2010, 12:39 AM
I'm joining, Believe It! (ugh, that catchphrase died a long time ago -.-) Can't the fake Naruto try a little harder?

Anyway, I've been watching Naruto for... a while now. The first episode I saw on TV was 106 if I remember correctly, and then I didn't miss a beat. Now Shippuuden's on. Only 100 weeks until Shippuuden 118 comes on.... :P It's pretty much been an obsession since fifth grade, but I don't really know what got me into it. I think I was interested when I watched episode 107, as I hadn't seen much anything else and was wondering what was going on with the black-haired guy in the hospital. I haven't really lost interest since then, maybe because of all the plot twists. Every time you think something's over, another thing starts.

Oh, and Tayuya rules :3 She's only my second favorite character though.

Nidoprince
21st January 2010, 4:18 AM
Everything's fine except you are missing one tiny detail. Read the rules again.

@MK: I never saw Suigetsu x Karin until now because I was too distracted by Sasuke x Karin.

@AP: If you were wondering, the whole thing started because I said "Choji lost weight!" and Ryo said "No he didn't!" Then the pictures he gave were proof that he didn't, and I gave a pic with proof that he did. Then I was saying it wrong so he got on me for that :P

Mimori Kiryu
21st January 2010, 5:01 AM
@Nido: Suigetsu x Karin is the only ship I can tolerate with Karin because she's basically what Sakura would've turned into had she not stopped like Sasuke. :/

As for Naruto video games:

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2
Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuuden
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Naruto: Ninja Destiny
Naruto: The Broken Bond

My favorite's probably The Broken Bond. =3

Nidoprince
21st January 2010, 4:15 PM
Actually, she'd be worse than her. Seeing when she was a littler kid she was almost exactly like Karin. "Sasuke's so cool *Blush*" "He can do anything *Blush*" "I knew he could do it *Blush*" Sound familiar?

pokemaster394
21st January 2010, 5:02 PM
Hey, least Sakura isn't like that anymore. I'm starting to see her liking Naruto more now due to them spending more time together on missions. Specially when he entered 4 tails mode. She actually cried over him, hence the ep title, "Sakura's Tears".

Mimori Kiryu
21st January 2010, 6:24 PM
Well I like to think that Sakura's love for Sasuke is more like real love than a crush like it used to be.

I think I have a topic for us to answer as well:

Which village is your favorite?

It doesn't have to be a good village but one that you liked the layout of. My favorite is personally the Hidden Mist Village. I loved all of the water in this village and the water techniques shown while there.

Lorde
21st January 2010, 6:28 PM

It's hard to decide with so many good villages out there. I think I'll describe my favorite in....Spoiler Tags.

Kirigakure, the village Hidden in the Mist. I think the village layout as seen in the manga is tasteful. As for it's ninja, they are talented. The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist all came from Kirigakure and they were all tough as we've seen.

I liked the leader, the Mizukage (Water Shadow). She's nice, sweet, but dangerous with her two unique Kekkei Genkai (Lava and Boil Release).

I also like that the village had two Bijuu and that Akatsuki was founded there.

ryodragonite
21st January 2010, 8:54 PM

Konoha because its the main village but then again I do like deidara...
Wow alot happened while I was gone.

Nidoprince
21st January 2010, 11:13 PM

Krigakure is one of my favs for the reason of The 4th Kira--the Swordsmen of the Mist sound awesome.

I also like the Sand village because it's the 2nd main village and it has Sasori and Gaara in it.

Sound is my last mention here because of Orochimaru and friends (Honorable mentions: Kimimaro and Kabuto!)

GalladeX
22nd January 2010, 12:42 AM

Probably Sunagakure. I like the whole desert-esque scene, and the fact that it has three awesome ninja: Gaara, Sasori, and Kankuro.

Autumn Pachirisu
22nd January 2010, 12:43 AM
Well, Naruto said Sakura always cried easily...

I don't like Kabuto, but I do like Kimimaro and Tayuya... Kabuto is CRAZY! XD

I actually don't have a favorite. Among my top characters list, there are people from all three main villages: Neji, Hinata and a few others from the Leaf (although I absolutely hate Danzo), Gaara and Temari from the Sand, and Tayuya and Kimimaro from the Sound. Then again, there's also Haku from the Mist. Problem is, all three that might cause my decision to be Sound or Mist are dead. :< It's a tie between Sand and Leaf -- I wouldn't really care which.
But I would dislike living in the Cloud village because of Killer Bee (I have a grudge against him for a few reasons, some small and a couple large), and the stuff they did to the Hyuuga clan. >< So Cloud is my least favorite.

I just watched Shippuden 143 on the main site, and...
I find it kind of weird how the author's making it slightly more obvious that Sasuke still regrets leaving his friends. First it was the new ending, and now... it was a small flashback that wasn't in the manga that compared his Team Taka to his former Team Seven.

Also, while we're on the topic of Sasuke, something COMPLETELY random I noticed a couple of nights ago: Sasuke never looked directly at Sakura during the episode in which he left the Leaf.

Nidoprince
22nd January 2010, 2:44 AM
Kabuto's Chakra Blade is awesome, it beat me to making up that jutsu :P I wonder what will happen after

Kabuto's absortion of Orochimaru. It'd be interesting to find out what he'll do after that.

GalladeX
22nd January 2010, 2:50 AM
So, I used to be a really big Gaara fan.
I watch an episode of him in the Original Series.
I'm like:
"Holy crap, he's a psychopath"

It's just that, well... I'm not exactly totaly up-to-date, and I figured Gaara as sort of a tortured, quiet, lonely person. Not that he is, of course, but...
he's a freaking psychopath in the beginning o.o

So...Gaara's still really cool, especially in the Shipuuden episodes I've watched, but...
*Perfect Gaara image is shattered*

Anyway, I found out Shikamaru's Jutsu is really, really cool.

I was watching the fight between Temari and Shikamaru in the Chuunin Exams, and I saw Temari put her fan-thing in front of her. Wouldn't it have been easier for Shikamaru to come closer, and then use the shadows to get in back of the fan-thingy, and get her? It's episode 64, I think.

Autumn Pachirisu
22nd January 2010, 3:13 AM
Weird. I'm just now watching Episode 60, so I'm in about the same place as you. :P While I was watching it, I remembered something.
Know when I said my favorite character list is very long?
Well, I have two more: Genma and Dosu. For some reason, I tend to like people for no reason, and these are two of the cases... all three of Dosu's squad (which also includes Kin and Zaku) appeal to me for some reason.

As for the thing you're watching...
I've read that part a lot of times, but I haven't really thought about it. That would probably be simple, although according to what happened, his shadow wasn't long enough to even reach Temari at all. If he walked closer, he would not only get out of the wall's shadow, but also be more vulnerable to her attacks.

Nidoprince
22nd January 2010, 4:10 AM
I would've just tried Shadow Posessing the fan...unless the fan would turn into you, since it would have to do everything you do, and to do that it'd need arms, legs, etc. But nobody turns into Shikamaru when he uses it, so I guess he could just do that. LOL, he could stretch himself and the fan would break XD

Lucidia
22nd January 2010, 4:12 AM
I don't see what I missed in the rules, yes, I read them thoroughly.... I remember it saying something about no-one liners, and the post I made might have been a one-liner...

Nidoprince
22nd January 2010, 4:16 AM
Read the rule about the code again ;)

Alright everyone, sorry about the short post, but since the last post wasn't anything that has to do with Naruto (It's more club related), I had to cover that. ONLY IN SITUATIONS LIKE THESE CAN YOU ONE-LINE! (And, of course, if you're really on topic, or have something short to say about the topic.

robincool98
22nd January 2010, 7:56 AM

I do have two favorites... These are:
Amegakure that is because it rains a lot (I love rain) and it was lead by Pain (my 5th favorite character)
and...
Kirigakure that is because of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and because of this.
Kirigakure was known for its barbaric graduation ritual. Students wishing to move on into the ranks of the ninja there would be pitted against each other in one-on-one duels to the death, thus earning the village the nickname "Village of the Bloody Mist". while under the lordship of Yagura, the Three-tailed Jinchūriki and Fourth Mizukage. This practice lasted until an incident where Zabuza Momochi infamously killed the entire graduating class (before even reaching the age of qualification himself).

During times of war, those with Kekkei Genkai have been responsible for high death tolls. As a result, many villagers have developed a hatred and fear of such bloodlines. They have them persecuted and discriminated, with little difference towards most Jinchūriki.

There has also been a rumor that Kirigakure is the birthplace of the elite criminal organization Akatsuki, and their lack of diplomatic ties reinforce such suspicions. If this affirmation was true its possible that Akatsuki was founded during Madara Uchiha's time as Mizukage.

Nidoprince
22nd January 2010, 4:33 PM
Wow, that's a lot of votes for Kirigakure/Hidden Mist Village! I think the Mist should be given another ark that's not the short time Suigetsu was given to get Zabuza's blade.

It's almost time to pick a co-owner! Mainly because there's a lot of people joining, and times (Like when the club first started) when people don't know when to use spoilers, how to use them, etc. I have to say so far, it's REALLY TOUGH! Only a few of you have gotten warnings (And those people only got one), and ever since then everything's been going smoothly! So give yourselves a pat on the back, and wish yourselves luck!

Lucidia
22nd January 2010, 11:13 PM
I typed "Believe It!" and explained why I like Naruto... what am I missing?

I'd answer the village question, but I have to find out what's wrong with my form first :|

GalladeX
22nd January 2010, 11:29 PM
I would've just tried Shadow Posessing the fan...unless the fan would turn into you, since it would have to do everything you do, and to do that it'd need arms, legs, etc. But nobody turns into Shikamaru when he uses it, so I guess he could just do that. LOL, he could stretch himself and the fan would break XD

I think, however, that the Shadow Possession Jutsu can only possess aminate objects, since you can't really "posess" a Nintendo DS or something.
Actually, that fan is pretty tough. Tenten landed on it and it didn't break.

Nidoprince
22nd January 2010, 11:41 PM
I'd actually have to watch it again to get a feeling of what he could do...Mabye I'll watch it subbed since I saw it dubbed.

Lucidia:

7. Code for joining: Have "Believe it!" somewhere in your first post, and explain why you like Naruto.

Lucidia
23rd January 2010, 3:38 AM
Anyway, I've been watching Naruto for... a while now. The first episode I saw on TV was 106 if I remember correctly, and then I didn't miss a beat. Now Shippuuden's on. Only 100 weeks until Shippuuden 118 comes on.... :P

Oh, and Tayuya rules :3 She's only my second favorite character though.

Need a little more elaboration, I guess?

ryodragonite
23rd January 2010, 2:09 PM
Sorry Ive been gone for a while! I was busy. But a new topic mabye.
What is you favorite kekkei gankai? I think I spelled that wrong but oh well.
Mine would probably have to be the byakugan since I have always thought Neji was really cool.

Nidoprince
23rd January 2010, 3:48 PM
What is you favorite kekkei gankai?

Well, I gotta say Sharingan. Only because there are lots of different types of them, and all of them have different powers.

GalladeX
23rd January 2010, 4:10 PM
What is you favorite kekkei genkai?
Probably the Iron Sand. It's used by my favorite character, Sasori.
It's effects are based on magnetism. It's also cool that -not intending to bash- it isn't an eye-based Kekki Genkai, as many of the common favourites are.

Mimori Kiryu
23rd January 2010, 4:25 PM
What's your favorite Kekkei Genkai?

Easily the Byakugan. I love its ability to see far distances in every direction and how it can block the usage of chakra. <3 And okay, I like it because Neji has it too. XD

Autumn Pachirisu
23rd January 2010, 4:50 PM

Easily the Byakugan. I love its ability to see far distances in every direction and how it can block the usage of chakra. <3 And okay, I like it because Neji has it too. XD

Ditto.

I also liked the Kaguya's Kekkei Genkai, although I'm biased towards that as well... my sister's favorite is Kimimaro, and it's just a twin thing. xD
But excluding my bias towards those two, my favorite one would be... uh, I think it would still be the Byakugan.

ryodragonite
23rd January 2010, 9:52 PM
Im just going to add to mine but I also like the man-beast thing that kiba has is awesome I don't know if its a Genkai but I still like it.

Lucidia
23rd January 2010, 10:06 PM
I also liked the Kaguya's Kekkei Genkai, although I'm biased towards that as well... my sister's favorite is Kimimaro, and it's just a twin thing. xD
But excluding my bias towards those two, my favorite one would be... uh, I think it would still be the Byakugan.

Yes. And I'm your sister, so it's kind of obvious ;) Other than that, though... *thinks through*... Probably the Inuzuka's semi-kekkei-genkai. They get puppies :3

As for my favorite village, it's probably gotta be the sound. Four of my favorite characters are from it: Kimimaro, Tayuya, Kin, and the less-connected-to-the-actual-village Isaribi. On the other hand, though, it has Kabuto.

Mimori Kiryu
24th January 2010, 3:31 AM
I have something else that isn't really a topic but I guess it could be.

Do you prefer the Japanese or English version of the Naruto anime series? And who are your favorite voice actors?

Even though I first watched Naruto in Japanese (I was a bad girl; I watched fansubs...) I still prefer the English version. It's well done and the actors/actresses really do love their roles. My favorite voice actor for the English is probably Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke) mainly because he's just sooo good at it. I am also in love with Johnny Yong Bosch as the real Sasori. <3 It just makes me happy that he sounds like Lelouch from Code Geass. :D As for Japanese...I really like them all. Hahaha. I don't really have "favorites" in Japanese, since they all sound the same to me.

robincool98
24th January 2010, 9:28 AM

Hmm...This is hard...
I think the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Kaguya Clan's Shikotsumyaku, mainly because they are cool if I used them.

GalladeX
24th January 2010, 3:23 PM
Do you prefer the Japanese or English version of the Naruto anime series? And who are your favorite voice actors?
I like the English Version, as that's what I was exposed to first.
My favourite voice actors are Kankuro (Michael Lindsday), Sasuke (Yuri Lowenthal, Sasori (Johnny Young Bosch), and Temari (Tara Platt)

ryodragonite
24th January 2010, 5:38 PM

I kind of like the japanese version since they dont edit out every thing.
And my favorite voice actor would be orochimaru(steven blum) because he also does some other voices for people in the series.Oh and gallade I think sasukes voice actor is Ben tennison from ben 10 alien force too.

spongeaud
24th January 2010, 6:08 PM
"Believe it!!"

Sweet Naruto club love this anime!
May I join? I have a bunch of banners and am up to date with both manga and anime and I love talking about this show.
I like naruto because of all the character development. There are so many characters to like. The story really gets good and it's my first true anime and now I'm hooked on anime because of this show.

Sorry may I join now?

Nidoprince
24th January 2010, 8:50 PM
Lucidia and spongeaud are now accepted everybody. They've edited their first posts.

Japanese. English voice actors are worse than the Japanese IMO. My favorite Japanese voice is Deidara's, and my favorite English voice is Gaara's.

ryodragonite
24th January 2010, 11:34 PM
Japanese. English voice actors are worse than the Japanese IMO. My favorite Japanese voice is Deidara's, and my favorite English voice is Gaara's.

I love deidaras voice too! WhenI first heard him on ultimate ninja 4 I thought he was Sasuke. Oh and I hate how in the english shippuden he doesnt say hmmmm? I always thought that was funny.

GalladeX
25th January 2010, 1:14 AM
Lucidia and spongeaud are now accepted everybody. They've edited their first posts.

I was actually sort of iffy about Gaara's voice. I knew he was quiet, but his voice seemds kind of...I dunno, whispy? It also seems that it seems a bit more deep than it should be, so it doesn't fit as much for me.
But that's just me.

Nidoprince
25th January 2010, 2:57 AM
Gaara's English voice isn't that great, but it has more character than the Japanese voice. The Japanese voice is just kind of your average male voice. And unordinary characters need unordinary voices.

Lorde
25th January 2010, 3:07 AM

Too difficult to answer, I like them all basically.

Sharingan is always good since it's the first Kekkei Genkai shown.

Hyouton is cool though I wish other characters had it. Mokuton is pretty strong too. I also like these:

-Mizukage's Lava and Boil release
-Darui's Storm release
-Tsuchikage's Dust release

Mimori Kiryu
25th January 2010, 3:35 AM
Liam O'Brien is awesome as Gaara. It's definitely not his natural voice (listen to Lloyd Asplund from Code Geass). I thought it was perfect. As for Deidara (Roger Craig Smith), he does do the 'hmmm' thing. It might be cut out on the Disney XD version, but it's definitely there on the DVDs (which is what I watch) and I've heard it.

Autumn Pachirisu
25th January 2010, 4:16 AM
I'm not sure whether I like the Japanese or English versions of Naruto better. XD I've watched both and formed equal opinions on each, but if I had to choose, I would say Japanese almost solely because I like Zetsu's voice better...

Also, it's only another 28 hours until January 26th here, which is when the first Shippuden box set comes out. :D I've already collected a few from the original series, but I'm excited to get the Shippuden one as soon as possible so I don't have to download all the Shippuden episodes on iTunes.

Lucidia
25th January 2010, 4:59 AM
I can't choose between Japanese and English... I like the newest English ones because it's exciting to find out how they've been translated, but after you see them once it really depends on the wording as to which episodes are better... if that makes sense. Or maybe I just like someone's voice better in one version.

When I saw that GalladeX mentioned Gaara was quiet, my first thought was "Guess who else is quiet?" But that only works on my sister. And it's not even a real question |D

As for the voice actors, I have absolutely NO idea who voices who, or even the names of the actors, so I can't really respond to that question xP

Mimori Kiryu
25th January 2010, 5:54 AM
^I'm just a voice actor nut and I was wondering if anyone else was too. xD

As for the translating, I'm loving Shippuuden. It's been dubbed far better than the original series. Well, I'm talking about the DVDs. The cut version on Disney XD just makes me laugh. Anyone else think the cuts are absolutely ridiculous?

Nidoprince
25th January 2010, 3:36 PM
I can't compare the episodes on Disney XD to the ones subbed because I can't remember those episodes. Problem with the Disney XD voices: EVERYBODY'S THE SAME!!! My gosh, after a few years you'd think your voice would go lower, but no.

Mimori Kiryu
25th January 2010, 4:15 PM
Well the actors are the same ones, it's the wording that changes. Instead of words like, "Bas*tard" or "Damn" or "Hell", you get jerks, crap or heck. The voice actors aren't changed from the original English dub done by Viz. Viz does an excellent job dubbing the series but then Disney XD gets their hands on it and totally tears it up. :/ It sucks.

ryodragonite
25th January 2010, 8:22 PM
Well the actors are the same ones, it's the wording that changes. Instead of words like, "Bas*tard" or "Damn" or "Hell", you get jerks, crap or heck. The voice actors aren't changed from the original English dub done by Viz. Viz does an excellent job dubbing the series but then Disney XD gets their hands on it and totally tears it up. :/ It sucks.

Yeah and When sakura said do i look more pretty to naruto in the dis xd version she says do i look more like a woman! That doesnt make any sense to me.
Oh yeah and when might guy gets his hands on samehada it goes all spiky and they edit out blood yet later he had red markings on his hand right after samehada went back kisame.

Nidoprince
26th January 2010, 3:48 AM
LOL, that brings me back to the first Shippuden episode, and Sakura was asking if she looked any different, and Naruto said "You look the same to me!" If I was a girl, I would die if someone said that to me!

Mimori Kiryu
26th January 2010, 4:17 AM
Honestly, as a woman myself, if a boy said that to me, I'd take it as a complement. It means I haven't changed as a person and I haven't gotten fatter either!! Haha. And on the DVD, Sakura does ask Naruto, "Do I look more womanly to you?". I didn't realize that was cut out in the XD version....how crappy!

robincool98
26th January 2010, 11:23 AM

Well I prefer the English Version mainly because I can't understand Japanese and I only want to let them say it not subtitles. And my favorite voice actor is Sasuke's and practically all of them.

Autumn Pachirisu
28th January 2010, 3:37 AM
I'm happy about tonight's episode on Disney XD because they changed the ending to match the Japanese one. :) I was glad they changed it to a segment of the second ending rather than keeping it Nagareboshi through the entire series; last time, in the original series, it was always the same ending, which frustrated me.

Episode 18 was the funniest, though.

Unfortunately, I don't have the box set yet. :< It wasn't in the store yesterday, but I'm not going to the store today. I hope I get it soon~

Nidoprince
28th January 2010, 4:01 AM
That reminds me, I remember when I was going to an anime con or something, and I saw that Sasuke's voice actor is also Ben from Ben Ten Alien Force's actor. First time I've ever heard a main character voicing another main character (I've only been able to make out a few by just knowing their voices).

I don't watch Naruto on DVD, BUT I do have the movie since I could never see it online. My computer can't take 1 and a half hours, so I'd have to wait for a new computer which would take even longer.

Mimori Kiryu
28th January 2010, 6:34 PM
Yuri Lowenthal has voiced a lot of main characters in his day such as Simon from Gurren Lagann, Suzaku Kururugi in Code Geass, and even a character who shares his name: Yuri Shibuya from Kyou Kara Maoh. He's also been a main character in a lot of video games too. He's pretty freakin' awesome, IMO. If you've met him, then you're really lucky. :3

I only watch Naruto legally so DVDs or the official website for me.

Lorde
28th January 2010, 8:47 PM

I prefer Japanese. I used to like the dub but I lost interest after the main saga ended. Part 2 (Shippuden) isn't working out in my opinion, it's too chessy.

I like subtitled episodes like the ones on the official site.

I don't have a favorite VA :p

spongeaud
28th January 2010, 10:10 PM
I like the subbed it sounds better and the English is to slow to be released.
But I do like shika's dub voice and like what Mimori Kiryu mentioned Yuri Lowenthal is amazing and talented; actually everyone is good in the dub except Naruto lol.

ryodragonite
28th January 2010, 10:46 PM
That reminds me, I remember when I was going to an anime con or something, and I saw that Sasuke's voice actor is also Ben from Ben Ten Alien Force's actor. First time I've ever heard a main character voicing another main character (I've only been able to make out a few by just knowing their voices).

I said that already...I feel so ignored... Anyway I like the person who plays shino(derek stephen prince) because shinos pretty awesome and he voices veemon from digimon and another person from bleach.

Nidoprince
29th January 2010, 1:01 AM
Oh yea, I forgot :P sometimes I skim read anyway when I'm trying to catch up from my inactive. Anyway, do you mean the English Shino or Japanese Shino? I like the English Shino better.

Shikamaru's dub sounds pretty much the same as Shikamaru's Japanese.

ryodragonite
29th January 2010, 2:22 AM
Oh yea, I forgot :P sometimes I skim read anyway when I'm trying to catch up from my inactive. Anyway, do you mean the English Shino or Japanese Shino? I like the English Shino better.

Shikamaru's dub sounds pretty much the same as Shikamaru's Japanese.

The english one since ive never heard the japanese one. What i dont like about shippuden (other than the over editing) is the voices. There the same people with deeper voices except sakuras which is kinda squeakier.

Nidoprince
29th January 2010, 3:12 AM
Actually, I think all of them sound the same in the Japanese version. I'd think their voices would at least get a little lower.

Wait, has Shino even appeared in Disney XD's Shippuden (Besides the part where everyone was introduced again)?

Mimori Kiryu
29th January 2010, 8:49 AM
Shino hasn't showed up yet but I'm pretty sure he'll sound awesome because Derek Stephen Prince is amazing. <3 (By the way, he voices Uryuu Ishida in Bleach). I honestly can't wait to hear Sai in English myself. He's one of my favorite characters in the second season. His voice actor is Ben Diskin. The only role I know him for is Kai Miyagusuku from Blood+. And actually, Sakura has lowered her voice a lot. Go back and watch the first episode in English. She's so toned down. It sounds like Kate Higgins (her English VA) is using her C.C. from Code Geass voice for older Sakura to me.

i'm loving all the voice actor talk. i love voice actors!

Nidoprince
29th January 2010, 3:37 PM
Sai's probably going to sound similar to the Japanese voice, but I can't wait either! Looking back, I think Sakura's voice has changed...I don't watch many other animes, so I don't know who's who for voice actors...

Autumn Pachirisu
29th January 2010, 7:17 PM
I can't wait to hear Sai either. I loved his voice in Japanese. I just hope he doesn't sound too bad, or the same thing will happen to me as it did with Zetsu. I still have no idea when it comes to voice actors, though. ^^'

Also, my sister seems obsessed with the name "Utakata" from the newest Shippuden episode on the site. It's even hard to type...

ryodragonite
29th January 2010, 11:10 PM
I knew it was someone from bleach not uryuu! Now I like him even more(as a voice actor). And shino has also appeared"When the crystal lady attacked the 3 tailed kid hes one of the people along with his team and ino."]

Nidoprince
30th January 2010, 1:17 AM
Yes, but that hasn't aired yet on Disney XD, has it? That's my point, he hasn't been in any arc aired on Disney XD yet.

I'm going to watch the new episode on the site soon...What tailed beast stars in the episode?

ryodragonite
30th January 2010, 2:31 PM
Yes, but that hasn't aired yet on Disney XD, has it? That's my point, he hasn't been in any arc aired on Disney XD yet.

I'm going to watch the new episode on the site soon...What tailed beast stars in the episode?

"The 3 tails and after the killer bee team taka fight its another filler with the 5 tails that blows bubbles"] And on disney xd were still on the save gaara arc.

Mimori Kiryu
31st January 2010, 7:47 AM
I'm kinda sad. I realized that Sai is going to appear first on Disney XD before the DVDs. :/ I don't want to hear edited Sai; I want to hear unedited Sai. DANG IT. xP

Lorde
31st January 2010, 7:52 AM
"The 3 tails and after the killer bee team taka fight its another filler with the 5 tails that blows bubbles"] And on disney xd were still on the save gaara arc.

Ryo, you made a mistake :P

It's the Six-tails not the Five-tails Jinchuriki that appears in the current Filler arc.

There's a huge difference between them, and I don't just mean appear-wise.

The Five-tails uses Steam jutsu, a combo of Fire and Water elements. The Six-tails uses Soap Bubble jutsu.

ryodragonite
31st January 2010, 1:05 PM
Ryo, you made a mistake :P

It's the Six-tails not the Five-tails Jinchuriki that appears in the current Filler arc.

There's a huge difference between them, and I don't just mean appear-wise.

The Five-tails uses Steam jutsu, a combo of Fire and Water elements. The Six-tails uses Soap Bubble jutsu.
Yeah I didnt know specifically but I knew it was 4-6 at least and do you know what the biji is?

I'm kinda sad. I realized that Sai is going to appear first on Disney XD before the DVDs. :/ I don't want to hear edited Sai; I want to hear unedited Sai. DANG IT. xP

How? Because I thought they were already on the sasori sakura fight on the box dvds.

Mimori Kiryu
31st January 2010, 10:22 PM
How? Because I thought they were already on the sasori sakura fight on the box dvds.I thought XD was further along then the DVDs since they're showing like two or three new episodes a day?

Kawairashii hikari
31st January 2010, 10:29 PM
XD is definently NOT showng two or three new episodes a day.
Wow, where'd you hear that??
I'm not sure where you are but in MD they only show one new episode every Wednesday. And then they might skip a Wednesday or two.
It blows...

Mimori Kiryu
31st January 2010, 10:33 PM
Maybe that was only on the day it premiered. I had my DVR record the episodes and every day was four new episodes. :/ I guess they slowed down.

Kawairashii hikari
31st January 2010, 10:36 PM
Yeah I dd the same thing with my DVR lol..
But yeah that was the day it premeired and on New Years Eve. But other than those days its only been one episode at a time.

Mimori Kiryu
31st January 2010, 10:47 PM
Okay, that's good then because I'll be able to hear uncut Sai first. I'm so excited to hear his voice, though I don't know what episode it is...it probably won't be on DVD until about May or June. Crap. I'd hoped it would be sooner than that. Oh well, I will wait for Sai because I love him so much. :D

ryodragonite
31st January 2010, 11:53 PM
Mimori do you live in the us because if you do the dvds are already on #6 on feb 9 so sai will be there at around volume 7 or 8. So you might hear sai in march or april I want to hear him too! And hikaru I know youre new and Im not the owner of this club but you should read the rules first and if you want to join say so in youre post and nido will most likely accept you.

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 12:08 AM
Hey guys, I'm back. And like ryo said, read the rules and join please before posting :3 (Thanks for covering that for me ryo).

I'm not going to read everything, but I can tell the discussion is about Sai.

I'm not crazy about him much. He should appear more, then he'd be cooler, but he hasn't appeared since the "Reunion" or something like that. I know he has made more appearances, but he hasn't done anything major...

I also finally saw Shippuden movie one, and I just have to mention one thing: I laughed my head off at the joke at the end. XD

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 12:17 AM
Hey guys, I'm back. And like ryo said, read the rules and join please before posting :3 (Thanks for covering that for me ryo).

I'm not going to read everything, but I can tell the discussion is about Sai.

I'm not crazy about him much. He should appear more, then he'd be cooler, but he hasn't appeared since the "Reunion" or something like that. I know he has made more appearances, but he hasn't done anything major...

I also finally saw Shippuden movie one, and I just have to mention one thing: I laughed my head off at the joke at the end. XD

Youre welcome^^. And about the movie one lots of people were getting really mad and having arguments because"they thought naruto was dead which I didnt get." I remember sai in when he was givin pet names to everyone I cant wait to see it on tv but disney might edit out the ino thing because they always do.
Oh and when I first was told disney xd would host naruto I read something that said they were going to try to edit out sai yamato madara hidan and kakuzu but if they didnt that they would fail epically because you cant remove 30 episodes from the show just because you want to edit out a few people.

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 12:35 AM
Really? Oh, because of the preview or something?

You do have a point, I understand Hidan, Kakuzu, Sai, and Yamato, but MADARA?! He plays a HUGE part in the story!

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 12:38 AM
Really? Oh, because of the preview or something?

You do have a point, I understand Hidan, Kakuzu, Sai, and Yamato, but MADARA?! He plays a HUGE part in the story!

Yeah its really going to be interesting how they show hidan and kakuzau with all the immortality and blood. My friends in school think that disney xd will just end shippuden sooner or later but if they do i hope they bring back toonami.

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 1:53 AM
Toonami rocked...too bad I didn't watch all what they showed, because all of it's great...And yea, the Hidan and Kakuzu arc is a little too gory for something to be aired along side the Jonas Brothers...

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2010, 2:07 AM
Mimori do you live in the us because if you do the dvds are already on #6 on feb 9 so sai will be there at around volume 7 or 8. So you might hear sai in march or april I want to hear him too! And hikaru I know youre new and Im not the owner of this club but you should read the rules first and if you want to join say so in youre post and nido will most likely accept you.Volume #6 comes out the ninth? I just bought Volume #5 so I didn't realize it came out so soon. *looks on RightStuf* Hm. Volume 8 comes out in April so it might be in April or May that I hear him. They still have to defeat Deidara and revive Gaara so...

I also finally saw Shippuden movie one, and I just have to mention one thing: I laughed my head off at the joke at the end. XDI love him because he has the realization that Sasuke needed a craplong time ago. xD

And the Shippuuden movie is freaking awesome and the ending is hilarious. lol Poor absentminded Naruto. Haha.

(I was going to say something to the new member but didn't because I didn't feel like I had the say to. :x)

EDIT: As for what happens with Sai's dirty jokes and Hidan/Kakuzu arc....meh, I'm watching the DVDs. I don't mind. LOL

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 2:13 AM
The only thing you can't do when someone is about to join is accept them or deny them. Co-owners get to do that though, and same with me.

I still think they should change the plots of the movies. Everything is always the same--There's a bad guy who has a few henchman, which try and kill the person Naruto, Sakura, and 2 other random people are guarding, and after they kill the henchmen, Naruto has a final battle with the real threat, barely wins, and the person that they were bodyguarding changes.

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2010, 2:22 AM
Yeah, that is a very common plot for Naruto movies. However, I think for the Shippuuden movie, it worked out differently since the girl never really changed. She just hid herself from everyone because she didn't want anyone to get close to they would die. It's not changing when she's really already nice, you know?

And okay, I know now. :3

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 2:24 AM
Well she did change because Moryo was killed, so she could be close to people...and offer to be close...very close XD Hopefully Bonds will be different. I heard Sasuke was in it, so it should be good.

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 2:24 AM
Well she did change because Moryo was killed, so she could be close to people...and offer to be close...very close XD Hopefully Bonds will be different. I heard Sasuke was in it, so it should be good.

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2010, 3:46 AM
Yeah, I can't wait to see Bonds. It should be a great movie and I think the idea of Sasuke and Naruto working together would be interesting. :D Oh, we need a topic and since we're discussing movies...

Which Naruto movie (pre timeskip and post timeskip) is your favorite?

Easily movie 2 - Naruto the Movie: The Legend of the Stone of Gelel. I love this movie but I might be biased since I'm such a big fan of Temujin. <3 <3 He's so amazing and the 'changer' of the second movie. But he's just so friggin' cute!~ Hahaha. I like the idea for the movie too though.

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 4:05 AM

Well it's not the Crescent Moon Guardian, I'll give you that. I liked all the others though, but Gelel or Shippuden Movie is the best.

Lorde
1st February 2010, 4:09 AM

I've only seen the first three, and I only liked the first, just a tad bit. To be honest, the Naruto movies are almost all alike in my opinion so I wasn't surprised when I saw the other two.

Movie one is probably the most original. It seems to relate more to the anime than the others.

With Ice Release like Haku's, Sasuke still in the team, and Naruto still as gutsy as always.

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2010, 5:43 AM
^That's what I love about the first movie.

I love how Sasuke acts in the first movie. That is totally genuine Sasuke persona. My problem with the rest of the series is that Kishimoto really makes him change WAY too drastically and way too fast. Actually, the real Sasuke seems fake when I go back and watch the beginning of the series. It's ridiculous to me. I love the young Sasuke but hate his older version because it's like its not him. >(

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 2:34 PM

Movie 2 because temuji was awesome and ovie after I first saw it it was ok then it got boring and 3 I thought it was really funny whenthe fat prince carried naruto and was crying!

pokemaster394
1st February 2010, 5:12 PM
I liked the 3rd one best. Everyone's wearing summerwear in that one!

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 5:19 PM
I liked the 3rd one best. Everyone's wearing summerwear in that one!

Yeah I liked narutos the best because of those wristbands and kakashi on had a short sleeved jonin shirt which I thought was funny. And lee turned mega red redder than when he fought gaara.

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2010, 5:40 PM
Yeah, Sakura's clothes look pretty cool in the third movie. I think I like hers the most. Though I like the winter clothes from the first movie too. I want a cape. :]

pokemaster394
1st February 2010, 6:35 PM
So true. Crud, gotta go. Laterz, everyone.

GalladeX
1st February 2010, 6:36 PM
I haven't seen any of the movies, so I feel left out :(

So, I'ma make a new topic:

Who's your favorite Akatsuki member?

My favorite is Sasori. I'm a big fan of his Jutsu, and his personality. He's very cool-looking. His puppets are really cool, especially the
Third Kazekage Puppet

Apparently though, after he was killed, Kankuro took him and turned him into a puppet :O. Well, technically he was a puppet in the first place, but he made him puppet-er. So now it's got my two favorite characters in one :D

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 7:00 PM
Apparently though, after he was killed, Kankuro took him and turned him into a puppet :O. Well, technically he was a puppet in the first place, but he made him puppet-er. So now it's got my two favorite characters in one :D
Um I dont remember him doing that but if he did thats a little weirds(disney would edit that)

Who's your favorite Akatsuki member?
Well it used to be kisame because I owned with him in ultimate ninja 3 but now its suigetsu because he does count as atsuki! for now...

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2010, 7:34 PM
Yeah, Kankuro did turn Sasori into a puppet. I'll have to find the manga scan, but it's definitely Sasori.

Which Akatsuki member is your favorite?

Sasori is definitely the bestest. <3 I love him. He's just so cute~ and I like the puppetry he uses too. I love that Johnny Yong Bosch is his English voice actor so he sounds like Lelouch. That's the best part. Hahahahaha. Tee hee~ Deidara is my second favorite just because of his attitude. Lol.

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 7:56 PM
YOU BOTH ARE A SASORI FAN?! AND RYO'S A SUIGETSU FAN?!

Already mentioned XD

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 9:06 PM
YOU BOTH ARE A SASORI FAN?! AND RYO'S A SUIGETSU FAN?!

Already mentioned XD

Ok nevermind I totally forgot about deidara suigetsu is second and deidara is first. I love how he says art...its an explosion! in ultimate 4 but he used to say hmmmmm? at the end of his sentences in japan but disney changed it to hmph I think. And whos your fav nido? I forgot. ( itachi mabye?)

GalladeX
1st February 2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah, Kankuro did turn Sasori into a puppet. I'll have to find the manga scan, but it's definitely Sasori.

Sasori is definitely the bestest. <3 I love him. He's just so cute~ and I like the puppetry he uses too. I love that Johnny Yong Bosch is his English voice actor so he sounds like Lelouch. That's the best part. Hahahahaha. Tee hee~ Deidara is my second favorite just because of his attitude. Lol.

Sasori fans unite!

Anyway, does anyone feel sort of disgusted with Kankuro now that I told you that? I mean he freaking gutted a dude, just so he could have a puppet o.o

So, Gaara's tied with Kankuro now.

GaaSaku foreva!

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2010, 10:49 PM
I'm fine with the Sasori puppet because Sasori was already a puppet. Doesn't anyone remember the end of the Sasori/Sakura fight arc? They find out the only part of him living is his heart in that red thing on his chest. It made me happy to know that Sasori wouldn't disappear from the story; he'll be there when Kankuro fights. :D

GalladeX
1st February 2010, 10:56 PM
I'm fine with the Sasori puppet because Sasori was already a puppet. Doesn't anyone remember the end of the Sasori/Sakura fight arc? They find out the only part of him living is his heart in that red thing on his chest. It made me happy to know that Sasori wouldn't disappear from the story; he'll be there when Kankuro fights. :D

I know, but he's still human-ish. Ick.

That'll be awkward if they fight an Akatsuki member.

Kawairashii hikari
1st February 2010, 11:04 PM
And hikari I know youre new and Im not the owner of this club but you should read the rules first and if you want to join say so in youre post and nido will most likely accept you.

Oops.! Sorry. I just went to the last post!
Well, hi everybody... can i join?? ^_^

Hahaha.!
Believe it!!!

I like Naruto because of the action the characters are really likable and I love the story line.
Fan girl of Gaara and Shika!

ryodragonite
1st February 2010, 11:43 PM
I know, but he's still human-ish. Ick.

That'll be awkward if they fight an Akatsuki member.

I dont think well see kankuro for a while and if we do its going to be a filler since theres no need for him to fight an akatsuki member. He already has his revenge for gaara.

Oops.! Sorry. I just went to the last post!
Well, hi everybody... can i join?? ^_^

Still not my place to say this but try checking the first post again your still missing something ^^.

Nidoprince
2nd February 2010, 12:28 AM
Accepted!

My favorite? Like I said, already mentioned, it's Suigetsu first, Sasori second, Deidara 3rd, Kisame 4th, and the rest are too far off to mention.

Mimori, please spoiler some of your last post.

ryodragonite
2nd February 2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah suigetsu is really cool but I want to see more of his power because all weve seen iswhen he fought killer bees eight tails and he was in that giant water form which was awesome! Oh and I cant forget Hidan another cool akatsuki member!

GalladeX
2nd February 2010, 12:50 AM
I dont think well see kankuro for a while and if we do its going to be a filler since theres no need for him to fight an akatsuki member. He already has his revenge for gaara.

Still not my place to say this but try checking the first post again your still missing something ^^.

Well he was just at the Kage summit...

This is a little more out there but:

If Deidara fought Sasori, who would win?

So, you've got the complete master of anything related to puppetry, or the master of clay-based Jutsu.
I'm voting for Sasori, because he'd get all PO'd at Deidara, and then use his Puppet Body Jutsu-thingy and use that stomach chain.
Then again, Deidara could use his C3 and just ahnnillate all of Sasori's puppets :O

Nidoprince
2nd February 2010, 1:09 AM

Hmm...well Deidara could avoid Sasori's big mass of puppets by way of his explosives, but Sasori himself would be tough to beat since he doesn't feel anything. Well the only way Sasori could win is if he poisoned Deidara since only Sakura knows medical skills. So there would be no iron sand or army of puppets in the first palce. My vote goes towards Sasori.

ryodragonite
2nd February 2010, 2:18 AM

Deidara! I think deidara would win because well 1 hes awesome but its something calledc-4 dragon! Which almost killed sasuke andhes really agile so he could go out of range and just drop bombs and he has those mini ombs which Im not going to say what it does because I dont want to put it in a spoilerbox.

Mimori Kiryu
2nd February 2010, 8:50 AM

I agree with what Ryo said in his spoiler, but I also think that in a battle, Sasori is calmer and Deidara is more ready to get in on the action. I mean, Deidara seems kinda young for battles. Sasori thinks more about what he's going to do before he actually does it. Deidara rather bomb something and ask questions later. However, I do think that Deidara is meticulous, seeing as his battle with Gaara proves that. But I think that if Sasori were to poison Deidara (hypothetically, since Sasori seems to be a trustworthy person and wouldn't do that to a fellow Akatsuki member, no matter how much he might disagree with them), that would be the only way for Sasori to when when it comes to brute strength.

td;rl = Deidara has the strength but Sasori has the brains and patience. As they say, slow and steady wins the race.

Lorde
2nd February 2010, 9:05 AM

Well you have to remember than one was the senior of the group :/

I think Sasori's method of combat is the quickest and most effective.

Sasori's poison could kill Deidara before long, even if Deidara used explosives. Sasori was also immortal in a way and could've contaminated Deidara's clay supply with the Iron Sand.

robincool98
2nd February 2010, 9:49 AM

I'd agree on all those guys and gals who voted on Sasori. Sasori would easily win against Deidara using his poison.

pokemaster394
2nd February 2010, 4:57 PM

Hmm, thats a tough one. Mr. Art is one tough shinobi, I'll give him that but Sasori's puppets are one serious pain in the butt! Honestly, I don't know who'd win since both are majorly good at what they do. I've seen what each one can do, so it would be tough knowing that to decide who would win between them. There's alot to consider, including the fact that Sasori, although he gave Sakura and his own grandma major trouble with his annoying but brilliant human puppets, was killed long before Deidara was. And it took none other than our favorite rouge shinobi, Sasuke Uchiha, to kick his butt once and for all. And even he had trouble with him. Not only that, but Deidara was able to beat Gaara! And we know Gaara's no pushover. So, I suppose in the end, I'd lean toward Deidara on this one, but even so, Sasori and his puppets are awesome! Both are incredible shinobi and have a very good chance of winning in my book.

BTW, anyone else see that shinobi that uses the bubble style? Man, he's absolutely incredible! Wonder if he can beat Sasuke or Kakashi in a fight.

ryodragonite
2nd February 2010, 8:44 PM
Yeah hes pretty cool pokemaster.
What are you all talking about deidara would own sasori badly he has way more jutsu and as I said before the mini bombs! Al he has to do is hit that puppet then he wins I like sasori but seriously Deidara would win! Youre all so mean ><. Sorry Im getting too into this.

GalladeX
3rd February 2010, 1:00 AM
You realize Sasori has somewhere around 100-200 puppets, right?
Including himself

He has those flamethrowers too. Deidara has his C3, but Sasori can counter it with his Iron Sand.

ryodragonite
3rd February 2010, 1:30 AM
You realize Sasori has somewhere around 100-200 puppets, right?
Including himself

He has those flamethrowers too. Deidara has his C3, but Sasori can counter it with his Iron Sand.

Yeah I know that but not the flamethrower but the c 4 mini bombs are still like the ultimate weapon sasori probably doesnt ever know about it. Sigh Im the only who belives in deidara.

Nidoprince
3rd February 2010, 2:57 AM
Like I said, Sasori could just poison Deidara and win. The only thing that kept Chiyo and Sakura alive was that Sakura had medical skills.

pokemaster394
3rd February 2010, 4:47 PM
I wonder if that makes Sakura better than Sasuke. And like I said before, both Sasori and Deidara are incredible shinobi. It would be hard to tell who'd win that fight.

ryodragonite
3rd February 2010, 10:32 PM
Ha if sakura went again deidara shed lose horribly but sasuke would just peirce the puppet like he did with gaara in the chunin exams which I might add awesome!!

Nidoprince
3rd February 2010, 10:48 PM
It was lucky that Sakura was smart. She saw Kankuro in pain, and how it was, and she made a medicine for that reason. That's why only Sakura or another medical Ninja could beat Sasori, not even Deidara or Sasuke.

Mimori Kiryu
4th February 2010, 2:03 AM
That's true about why Sakura was able to win. However, if Sasuke were to fight Sasori...mmmm, that would be a tough one with that. Sasori might have the advantage with the poison but Sasuke could read his moves with his Sharingan. Interesting to think about.

Pamizard
4th February 2010, 2:07 AM
Aweosme job bringing the Club back up NIdoPrince.

So i would like to join again

And also :D i still love itachi and deidara but now dediara is number one and itachi is number 2

Nidoprince
4th February 2010, 2:16 AM
You have a point there Mimori. And the Ameratsu (Forgot how to spell it) or his other one, which I forgot the name could also wipe out a large number of puppets.

Pamizard, you're missing something in your post. Please read the rules again.

Lorde
4th February 2010, 2:19 AM
You have a point there Mimori. And the Ameratsu (Forgot how to spell it) or his other one, which I forgot the name could also wipe out a large number of puppets.

Pamizard, you're missing something in your post. Please read the rules again.

It's spelled Amaterasu. It's a Shinto deity, the goddess of the Sun. I guess the name relates well with the jutsu lol.

I think Sasuke would still beat Sasori even without any extra abilities like he has now. Sasuke's Sharingan and his Chidori would prove effective I think.

Also, he has Kirin which is unavoidable.

ryodragonite
4th February 2010, 2:27 AM
Disney xd showed the sakura and chiyo vs sasori puppet. It ended right before she broke his puppet and hes been in a cloak now. Ive seen him before but I want to hear his english voice.

Lorde
4th February 2010, 2:29 AM
Disney xd showed the sakura and chiyo vs sasori puppet. It ended right before she broke his puppet and hes been in a cloak now. Ive seen him before but I want to hear his english voice.

You guys don't know his main body's VA? It's...

Johnny Yong Bosch, the same guy who voices Ichigo from Bleach.

ryodragonite
4th February 2010, 2:37 AM
You guys don't know his main body's VA? It's...

Johnny Yong Bosch, the same guy who voices Ichigo from Bleach.

Oh really!? I didnt know that obviously I hoe he sounds the same but not to much the same like how deidara almost sounds like sasuke(to me).

Mimori Kiryu
4th February 2010, 8:41 AM
Yeah, I mentioned before that it was Johnny Yong Bosch doing Sasori's voice because it's so amazing how my favorite Akatsuki character sounds like my favorite anime character of all time (Lelouch from Code Geass).

@Nido: It's Amaterasu. Now that I've thought about it longer, I think that Sasuke probably has an up on Sasori because of that one thing. :/ That sucks. I can't stand Sasuke (older anyway) so him defeating my favorite Akatsuki member really bites. :(

GalladeX
4th February 2010, 1:41 PM
Um..aern't we missing a little important fact?

You know neither Sasuke and Sakura neither really "won", right? Sasori let himself be killed by his parents/puppets in the form of a hug, and Deidara basically blew himself up with C0.

Nidoprince
4th February 2010, 4:35 PM
Exactly, that's why if they tried they could've beaten them! But nooo...my favorite characters had to go ahead and die...

Also, thanks everyone for correcting my horrible spelling on...*Reads post* Amaterasu... XD

Zameric
4th February 2010, 4:37 PM
Hello. I would like to join the Naruto Fan Club, Believe it! ;p

I really like the series because it is original and has many cool and interesting characters.
I think Kishimoto has taken a historically real legend and has twisted into something fun and little addictive.
My favorite character is guess would have to be Kakashi, even though I like a lot of the characters. xD

pokemaster394
4th February 2010, 5:28 PM
Sasori only did that because he knew he'd been beaten and there was no point in continuing. But your completely right about Deidara. He did blow himself up, and Sasuke got majorly lucky with summoning that freaking giant snake in time to save himself. I really feel bad for Naruto though, cause once more he failed to keep his promise to Sakura. Now, I'm so ready for Naruto to go up against Pain.

Mimori Kiryu
4th February 2010, 6:50 PM
While it is true that Sasori and Deidara both "killed" themselves, they only did because it was hopeless and they would lose anyway. I don't think they would want to be killed by anyone so they did it themselves.

That's my opinion though.

Nidoprince
4th February 2010, 8:33 PM
You have a point there, Mimori. I guess it would be marked on them forever that they got beaten, so they decided that.

Also, Zameric, you're accepted!

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 12:02 AM
No I think you are all wrong(kind of)
Sasori couldnt move after he stabbed sakura and deidara was a crack head kamakaze and blew himself up when I read it I couldnt believe it since he was my fav bad guy!.

Mimori Kiryu
5th February 2010, 12:31 AM
I know that Sasori couldn't move and that Deidara was a little crazy but I think that's the point. Sasori, in that instant, believed that he would not be able to win because of that so he didn't want to lose to her and Deidara is so obsessed with being strong and winning that he got so angry that Sasuke might win that he just had to make it impossible for Sasuke to win and if that meant he had to kill himself, we'll then I guess he was fine with that, apparently.

I don't think I'm necessarily wrong since it's an opinion. :/

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 2:41 AM
I know that Sasori couldn't move and that Deidara was a little crazy but I think that's the point. Sasori, in that instant, believed that he would not be able to win because of that so he didn't want to lose to her and Deidara is so obsessed with being strong and winning that he got so angry that Sasuke might win that he just had to make it impossible for Sasuke to win and if that meant he had to kill himself, we'll then I guess he was fine with that, apparently.

I don't think I'm necessarily wrong since it's an opinion. :/

Yeah thats why I said kind of since I don't want to be mean.I think sasori might be ok with his death because wasnt he smiling when they stabbed him? And deidara a little crazy?!

Zameric
5th February 2010, 2:53 AM
Thank you for accepting me into the club, Nidoprince. :)

On the current topic, I pretty much agree with with what Mimori said.

Just wondering, does anyone here read the manga?

Mimori Kiryu
5th February 2010, 3:00 AM
I read every chapter as it comes out. As for what happened in the most recent chapter to Karin...I laughed. 8D

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 3:01 AM
Thank you for accepting me into the club, Nidoprince. :)

On the current topic, I pretty much agree with with what Mimori said.

Just wondering, does anyone here read the manga?

Yeah I do. I have all of the shippuden manga except the first one(28) and the one that just came out tuesday(47) but hopefully I'll get 47 soon because I really really want it. And I red naruto in shonen jump.
Oh wow mimori thats so mean!><.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 3:02 AM
I read every chapter as it comes out. As for what happened in the most recent chapter to Karin...I laughed. 8D

Really? I thought it was one of the worst moments so far :/

I cannot believe Sasuke would stab her through the heart just to reach Danzo :S

I also read the manga as it comes out. I have no patience for the anime :)

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 3:04 AM
Ok mimori I take back what I said about you being mean for that after I just read Kiras post it seems very funny. muahahaha....
No patience for the anime?What do you mean.

Lorde
5th February 2010, 3:08 AM
No patience for the anime?What do you mean.

I don't like how the anime goes slowly. It's not their fault since they need to add Filler since the manga is pretty slow too, but I don't like it much.

I only watch the anime on the main site or the English episodes if I'm bored.

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 3:12 AM
I don't like how the anime goes slowly. It's not their fault since they need to add Filler since the manga is pretty slow too, but I don't like it much.

I only watch the anime on the main site or the English episodes if I'm bored.

Yeah a lot of people complain about he fillers I don't care though. But what really gets me mad(as you all know) is how disney xd edits everything and the fillers for the battles they just keep talking and and talking and when you think there done they hit each other and talk some more.
But I liked the sasuke vs killer bee fight since it was pretty fast moving and I liked his ryhming and singing.

Mimori Kiryu
5th February 2010, 3:25 AM
I don't like Karin. AT ALL. I hated her ever since she first showed up. I've wanted her to die from her first appearance. She was a copy of Sakura for Sasuke's new team and if it was possible, acted worse than she did when it came to Sasuke and how much she was in love with him. She was a healer and could sense chakra...GEEZ. It's a COPY of Sakura for crying out loud. I love Sakura as a character, especially with her growth from the original young naive ninja to the tough medical ninja with a strong strive.

As for using Karin as a decoy, I don't understand why so many people are questioning why Sasuke used her. GEEZ, why would he give a shi*t about her anyway? She doesn't do anything but provide commentary and maybe heal him every once and a while. If she's dead, good riddance. If she's not, well, being on Sasuke's team means she won't be safe for long. :) So yeah, I hate her. Not as much as some other anime characters, but I hate her.

Zameric
5th February 2010, 3:32 AM
Really? I thought it was one of the worst moments so far :/

I cannot believe Sasuke would stab her through the heart just to reach Danzo :S

I can believe it. shot for obvious pun

I think Karin is funny and I don't hate her. ;p
She very useful as a tracker and healer, but they could have given her some offensive capabilities. >.<

And you people post a lot. XD

pokemaster394
5th February 2010, 4:59 PM
Karin's gotta get it through her thick skull: Sasuke Uchiha isn't into relationships at all! He's bent on revenge, so forget any dreams you have of ever being with him you idiot! All the same, Karin's very impressive. I bet she could teach Sakura some healing pointers. That'd actually be interesting: Sakura vs Karin. Who wins?

Nidoprince
5th February 2010, 4:59 PM
That they do Zameric, that they do. Mainly because everyone here are good members, follow the rules, and keep the club running when I'm gone.

I haven't read the manga so if you have something to say about the manga that's past the anime, DEFINATLY put it in spoilers! I'm saying this for other anime-only members.

Also, for that reason, I'm putting up a poll on where people are at in the story so I know where to put the spoilers on.

pokemaster394
5th February 2010, 5:06 PM
To be quite honest, the last ep kinda freaked me out.

Guys? How do I get the spoiler to show up?

Zameric
5th February 2010, 5:34 PM
That they do Zameric, that they do. Mainly because everyone here are good members, follow the rules, and keep the club running when I'm gone.

I haven't read the manga so if you have something to say about the manga that's past the anime, DEFINATLY put it in spoilers! I'm saying this for other anime-only members.

Also, for that reason, I'm putting up a poll on where people are at in the story so I know where to put the spoilers on.
My suggestion would be to have discussion about manga and anime subs in spoilers, and anime dubs not needing spoilers. They basically how we do it in the Bleach Club.

To be quite honest, the last ep kinda freaked me out.

Hotaru undoes her robe, showing something on her back to that guy who uses bubble techniques. I'm like, WTFLIP!? WHY AM I SEEING THIS GIRL SHOWING HER BOOBS!? Its funny when Naruto does it, but that was just nasty what Hotaru did!

Guys? How do I get the spoiler to show up?
Pokemonmaster, You put your message as the title of the spoiler. xD
I fixed it in my quote of your post. ;p
I don't htink it was nasty that it seemed like Hotaru was gonna give herself to Utakata. Actually, I thought it was funny and it surprised me since I thought that's what she was gonna do. xD
Then I was a little disappointed when she just showed him the mark, for what I'm guessing is the forbidden jutsu, on her back.

Did anyone else notice that Haku look-a-like?! o0

pokemaster394
5th February 2010, 5:50 PM
Your right, its not really nasty, I just didn't expect it. Worst of all, I saw that at school. I'm like, WOAH! All that to show him a mark!? Now everytime I see it, I'm gonna laugh my head off. Its like looking at my Ryuk pic in my signature. And yes, I noticed it. I'm thinking, what the flip is he doing here!?

ryodragonite
5th February 2010, 6:48 PM
Yeah a karin vs sakura fight would be good because there both sasuke lovers but
karin might not like sasuke anymore becasue he stabbed her. She might still not be alive.
Wow Ive never seen more spoiler boxes in my life! I dont know if thats a good or bad thing.

Zameric
5th February 2010, 7:45 PM
Yes, it's really uncertain now how either Sakura or Karin feel about Sasuke anymore.

Although it was mostly and act to get Naruto to stop chasing him, I think Sakura might have actually lost her interest in Sasuke.
Or her recent actions might be because she really cares for Sasuke and wants to stop what he turned into.

After Sasuke stabbed Karin with no hesitation so he could get to Danzo, I think Karin's interest in Sasuke will definitely change at least somewhat.. if she survives.

GalladeX
5th February 2010, 11:08 PM
Wow. Isn't this ironic, Zameric. You're my senior at the Bleach Club, but here I'M in charge. Muahh-- Okay, Nidoprince is >_>

I haven't seen it where Sasuke stabs Karin, but I'd be pretty PO'd if my crush stabbed me to get to some Sharingan-armed freak.

Zameric
6th February 2010, 2:39 AM
Wow. Isn't this ironic, Zameric. You're my senior at the Bleach Club, but here I'M in charge. Muahh-- Okay, Nidoprince is >_>

I haven't seen it where Sasuke stabs Karin, but I'd be pretty PO'd if my crush stabbed me to get to some Sharingan-armed freak.
Well it's weird cause I also sort of know Nidoprince before I join this club. ;p

It's in the latest chapter, 391.

ryodragonite
6th February 2010, 2:45 AM
Ok...Mabye and new topic now?
Sakura vs Ino it was a tie at the preliminary rounds but now who would win?
Ill post my reply later.

Nidoprince
6th February 2010, 2:50 AM
Yes, Zameric is known for being my favorite WBGer XD In fact I pretty much have seen all of you before. You know who you are :P But GalladeX was the first member, but I'm not sure who to pick as co-owner yet...

And now I shall join the discussion once more because I know what we are actually discussing :P

Well Ino actually decided to be Sakura's trainee, so I think Ino would even say Sakura would beat her.

Zameric
6th February 2010, 4:12 AM
Yeah, well I can't do that anymore because my shop is dead.. except for personal requests. Dx

Idk, Sakura is definitely a very strong kunoichi now.
But I won't count of Ino easily either.
I'm sure Ino's abilities have come along way also.
But Sakura does have Ino beat in medical ninjustu, don't doubt about that. ;p

Mimori Kiryu
6th February 2010, 6:11 AM

I'm definitely with Nidoprince on this one. Since Ino has talked about becoming Sakura's student, it's obvious that she would think that she would lose herself. However, if we're talking into the future of a hypothetical both being at their very best, I still think that Sakura would win because of how much more training and determination Sakura has moreso than Ino. I think that Ino is a serious ninja, but I don't think she has the natural talent that Sakura has.

ryodragonite
6th February 2010, 3:31 PM
What!? When did Ino say that? I would have picked a different topic if I would have known about that. But yeah sakura would win. But I hope to see that Ino has some new jutsu since hers kinda sucks.

Nidoprince
6th February 2010, 4:10 PM
Half of the time it never works :/ Ino said that in pretty much the last episode of the original Naruto.

I'm going to update the rules once everyone answers the poll about the spoilers. So far, anything above Hunt For Uchiha should be spoilered.

GalladeX
7th February 2010, 1:24 PM

Probably Sakura. Her Chakra Increased Strength makes the hulk look like a wimp.

Actually, the Mind Switch Technique isn`t that horrible. Unless your opponent thinks dirty thoughts *cough* Naruto or Jiraiya *cough*

Nidoprince
7th February 2010, 2:15 PM
Unless your opponent thinks dirty thoughts *cough* Naruto or Jiraiya *cough*

Ino: Mind Switch Technique! *Switches into Naruto's mind* Now let's see what information I can--OMG!!! *Switches back*

Naruto: Time to continue our trai--

Ino: Cha! *Punches Naruto*

Lorde
8th February 2010, 3:33 AM

Sakura, no other choice. She was trained by Tsunade, that counts for a lot more. Ino hasn't displayed much talent throughout the series so I doubt she could win.

pokemaster394
8th February 2010, 5:36 PM
Time now for a battle change! Naruto vs Hinata: who wins? We've already seen Naruto go up against Neji once, Sasuke twice, and even Orochimaru! But what if he faced off against Hinata? Nevermind, thats an easy one: Naruto, since, although she's an awesome shinobi, Hinata would lose on account of the minute she sees Naruto, she'll lose her focus and pass out do to her majorly hugetastic crush on Naruto. Lets try Naruto vs Rock Lee instead.

And why is Ino acting like Sakura used to act? Thats weird.

ryodragonite
8th February 2010, 11:28 PM
Time now for a battle change! Naruto vs Hinata: who wins? We've already seen Naruto go up against Neji once, Sasuke twice, and even Orochimaru! But what if he faced off against Hinata? Nevermind, thats an easy one: Naruto, since, although she's an awesome shinobi, Hinata would lose on account of the minute she sees Naruto, she'll lose her focus and pass out do to her majorly hugetastic crush on Naruto. Lets try Naruto vs Rock Lee instead.

Sorry power outage for 3 days but no ones really posted...
I think inos jealous and wants to act like her becasue she has nothing better to do than to run a flower shop with her dad.Does ino havce a mom or its never been mentioned?

Zameric
9th February 2010, 4:12 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Hinata or Lee wouldn't be willing fight against Naruto unless it was for something like training or the Chunin exams(which they already is).
I don't think Hinata would be able to win against Naruto, since he already has experience fighting against a Hyuga.
Rock Lee would be more of a challenge for Naruto, his Taijutsu is easily jonin level.

Does ino havce a mom or its never been mentioned?
Ino's mom has only been referenced to once actually...
"The only mention of Ino's mother was when she and Sakura visited Sasuke in the hospital. She yelled, "Mom! I'm going out for a walk." However, there was no response," from the Naruto Wikia.

GalladeX
9th February 2010, 1:39 PM
Time now for a battle change! Naruto vs Hinata: who wins? We've already seen Naruto go up against Neji once, Sasuke twice, and even Orochimaru! But what if he faced off against Hinata? Nevermind, thats an easy one: Naruto, since, although she's an awesome shinobi, Hinata would lose on account of the minute she sees Naruto, she'll lose her focus and pass out do to her majorly hugetastic crush on Naruto. Lets try Naruto vs Rock Lee instead

Hinata would be too nervous to fight Naruto. Not to mention he has his Rasenshuriken, Rasengan, and those Frogs/Toads.

For Rock Lee, it's a pretty fair matchup. He can probably dodge most of Naruto's attacks. If Rock Lee tried his Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, then Naruto could easily counter with his Shadow Clones.

pokemaster394
9th February 2010, 4:52 PM
Yeah, thats about what I'd say about a battle between Naruto and Rock Lee. And I know they wouldn't battle each other unless it were for training. I just thought it'd be interesting to know how it would turn out if they do actually fight each other.

Ino bored and saying CHA! like Sakura would cause she wants to? Interesting.

ryodragonite
9th February 2010, 9:59 PM
I think lee could have a chance of winning if heLearned guys technique that killed the kisame clone in the rescue gaara arc and when he turned super red in the third movie and beat up that really big guy.
If he didnt do that though hed get creamed even though he won against sasuke and sasuke kinda beat naruto.

Nidoprince
10th February 2010, 1:23 AM
Naruto would win, but barely. Why? For storyline purposes :P

But seriously, both of them are so similar that it'd be a great match if it ever happened.

Zameric
10th February 2010, 5:06 AM
I thought I'd propose a new discussion topic...

How do you think Kakashi got his Mangekyo Sharingan?
Umm...magic pixie dust?
I have no clue. How about you? xD

GalladeX
10th February 2010, 1:23 PM

Kakashi got his Mangekyo Sharingan from Obito, right? There could be two possibilities.

1) The more likely one. Kakashi killed someone close to him. Uh-oh.
2) The crazy theory for Obito mourners. Obito is still alive (he actually dies, but who knows) and kills someone close to him. Somehow, through some random crazy Jutsu, both get the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Nidoprince
10th February 2010, 3:23 PM
Well...Obito has been buried alive according to 2. And Kakashi got his Sharingan from him, not his Mangekyo Sharingan. I bet this is what happened...

Kakashi: Why can't I be any good in missions! I always fail! And I could never protect Obito!! It was all my fault!!!!!

Rin: Oh Kakashi, you know I'll always help you! You're a great ninja in my world!

Kakashi: Always help me, eh...hmm...then how about you can help me forever if I...kill you!

Rin: -_-' I don't see how...

Kakashi: Because I'll get my Mangekyo Sharingan. *Stabs*

Rin: That's a great--*Dies*

pokemaster394
10th February 2010, 4:43 PM
Hey, anyone besides myself play Naruto Arena?

ryodragonite
10th February 2010, 4:53 PM
Hey, anyone besides myself play Naruto Arena?

Uh no whats that is it new?

But yeah nidos rightObito saved kakashi from a landslide during a mission and got caught half wy in a boulder so he gave his sharingan eye to kakashi since he was going to die anyways and kakashis eye that has the sharingan now used to be blind.

pokemaster394
10th February 2010, 5:08 PM
naruto-arena.com

Nidoprince
11th February 2010, 4:21 AM
Pokemaster, don't one-line. That's something I'll consider one-lining because now there's not much to discuss and a new topic has to be created.

New topic:

Who would win in a battle between Killer Bee and Naruto?

I'll answer it later.

Zameric
11th February 2010, 4:27 AM

Kakashi got his Mangekyo Sharingan from Obito, right? There could be two possibilities.

1) The more likely one. Kakashi killed someone close to him. Uh-oh.
2) The crazy theory for Obito mourners. Obito is still alive (he actually dies, but who knows) and kills someone close to him. Somehow, through some random crazy Jutsu, both get the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Well...Obito has been buried alive according to 2. And Kakashi got his Sharingan from him, not his Mangekyo Sharingan. I bet this is what happened...

Kakashi: Why can't I be any good in missions! I always fail! And I could never protect Obito!! It was all my fault!!!!!

Rin: Oh Kakashi, you know I'll always help you! You're a great ninja in my world!

Kakashi: Always help me, eh...hmm...then how about you can help me forever if I...kill you!

Rin: -_-' I don't see how...

Kakashi: Because I'll get my Mangekyo Sharingan. *Stabs*

Rin: That's a great--*Dies*
Yeah, Kakashi got his Sharingan eye(not the Mangekyo Sharingan) from Obito as a birthday gift since Kakashi's left eye had been damaged.

Umm, I don't think we need to put this in spoilers since the dub episode that Kakashi reveals his Mangekyo Sharingan airs tonight.

It is pretty well assumed that Rin died a while before even the first part of the series. Kakashi does make a comment that all those close to him are dead.

Who would win in a battle between Killer Bee and Naruto?
Hmm, that's a tough one. Killer Bee is know as the greatest demon host(jinchūriki) since he he has full control of his tailed beast(bijū).
But Naruto is also a very strong ninja and has the strongest of the tailed beasts.
I have to say that it would make for a great fight if it ever happened.

Haha, no Shisui eye for Madara. ;p

I don't understand that flashback, was that during the chunin exams or was he on some kind of mission for Orochimaru as training?

Idk exactly what Sakura is doing, but I hope she's trying to get undercover by falsely working with Sasuke to just get a chance to kill him. Other-wise what she's doing is dumb.

pokemaster394
11th February 2010, 1:10 PM
Sorry about that one line. When I said Naruto Arena, I meant this: naruto-arena.com .

How's that

GalladeX
11th February 2010, 1:23 PM
Yeah, Kakashi got his Sharingan eye(not the Mangekyo Sharingan) from Obito as a birthday gift since Kakashi's left eye had been damaged.

Wow... I can just imagine that.

Kakashi: "Oh wow, Rin! New Kunai!"
Kakashi: "Oh! Thank you, Minato! I've been wanting this new video game!"
Obito: "Open mine, Kakashi!"`
Kakashi: "Okay! ... *opens the small box* HOLY **** ITS YOUR EYE!!!" *passes out*

Anyway, Killer Bee and Naruto?
It would be a pretty fair match. I haven`t seen any pf Killer Bees Jutsu, but he seems powerful enough to do some damage.

Nidoprince
11th February 2010, 4:20 PM
Speaking of video games in Naruto, my friend thinks that Naruto is around futuristic times. I said "Just why do they pump water then?" And more importantly, if this was in futuristic times, why the heck are there knives for weapons? I couldn't get over that.

Mimori Kiryu
11th February 2010, 8:31 PM
Sorry I've been gone. My computer got yet another virus. x_x but I'm totally not liking this new chapter of the series. In reality, I am probably not going to read the manga anymore. Sakura is being an idiot and I'm tired of how Kishimoto is ruining Sasuke's character even more. I can't take the idiocy anymore. :/

Edit: Naruto is the same time as us in reference to a timeline. There's water in the homes and electricity. The reason as to why they don't use guns or things like that is because they have jutsu and magic. Who needs guns?

ryodragonite
11th February 2010, 11:11 PM
Naruto vs killer bee
Two words SAGE MODE. Its like one of the best change in nature things there is and plus he has one more tail.
Or mabye killer might damage him with his raping which in japanese sounds so funny. Oh and Zameric if your talking about karinand how she was in the chunin exams forest of death I didt get that either it wasnt in the earlier anime but it would have beem cool to say "hey I remember thats the girl that almost got killed by a bear!"

Nidoprince
11th February 2010, 11:28 PM
My point is that if they were in futuristic times, they would've done something completely different.

You have a point there, Ryo. I personally think Naruto as well, but when the Sasuke vs. Naruto showdown ever comes, that might change my mind.

ryodragonite
11th February 2010, 11:42 PM
I don't think naruto is even near the future. They don't even have cars! There houses are all open and made mostly out of wood except the hospital which is metal and there stores are mechants that carry things in bags. They might have tv though because there was that one episode with the celeb kid.

Nidoprince
12th February 2010, 1:24 AM
They have TV in more episodes than that. Remember the short when Naruto got a new TV to watch Sakura? And then she announced they were going digital? And how in the new episodes they go on a talk show?

That'll be the day when I see Naruto in a car. For pete sake, they only have HORSES. Sometimes not even that, most of the time just the TREES. The only time I've seen horses was in the Crescent Moon Guardian movie.

ryodragonite
12th February 2010, 7:37 PM
Oh I remember now. The top 5 greatest ninja battles was an episode where naruto and sakura hosted the the best ninja battles. I didn't watch it though. Oh and has anyone seen the episode where bobobo-bo bo-bobo made fun of naruto?

Zameric
12th February 2010, 8:06 PM
The Narutoverse Is completely different from ours and has a different timeline. But I have noticed how Kishimoto has made the technological advances in it very different from place to place. It seems wealthier villages(ninja and non) have more technological advance than just small or farming villages. The great presence of ninjas in the Narutoverse has deffinantly effect the types or weapons produced., but even these can vary widely.

@ Ryodragonite
I used to watch Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, but never got real into it.
I either have not seen that episode or if I did, I just don't remember. ;p

Shadow XD001
13th February 2010, 1:01 PM
I can't Believe it! that I have been a fan for so long! I've been a fan probably around the time it first came out, or at least around there. Honestly, I forget how I started to watch. I've been watching CN for so long I probably just saw it and started watching it.

I guess I'll answer a topic.

Name all of your Naruto games and tell which one is your favorite.
In order from what I have:
Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3: favorite so, but short storyline. It has pretty much every Shippuden Charatcer, even Sasuke and some Akatsuki.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3: I rented it from the library and loved it. I love CS2 Sasuke and some other cool transformations in the game.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4: Pretty good. Pretty much the same storyline as CoN Revolution 3, but very fun.
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 1 & 2: One of the worst Naruto games.

Hey, I heard Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 won't be released in America is that true?

ryodragonite
13th February 2010, 10:48 PM
Yeah I heard thats its not coming to america either and that suck because I really wanted to play as sai. But for the psp which I dont have they are making a new game that has suietsu and jugo and its coming out the fall of this year I think.

Nidoprince
14th February 2010, 1:49 AM
Shadow: Accepted! I don't really think the Naruto games are that good. Scratch that, it's just that compared to the anime it's not that good.

Part of the problem is that none of the Nintendo consoles have good games for Naruto, and I only have a PS3, which doesn't play PS2 games because it doesn't have enough memory.

Shadow XD001
14th February 2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah, the ones for the Wii are okay, but the XBOX 360 and PS3 ones (Umtimate Nijnja Storm (PS30 and Rise of Ninja and Broken Bonds (360)) are much better and follow the storyline of the Anime more better. Plus, the graphics are awesome. I'm getting a PS3 in April (after my Bar Mitzvah), so I'm gonna get Ultimate Ninja Storm and the second one (which is on 360 AND PS3) when that comes out.

Also, do all stuff about the Naruto Anime have to be in spoilers? Like does Part 1 stuff that we discuss have to be in spoilers? Also, do the Shippuden episodes that already aired have to be in spoilers?

Nidoprince
14th February 2010, 3:53 PM
Everything that is at the Hunt for Uchiha Arc and up is spoilered. I put up a poll for that reason.

The only Naruto game I have is Ultimate Ninja Storm. If you don't have it, it's a pretty good game to have in your PS3 collection. Even if you're tired of it, the multiplayer is pretty good. Nothing special, but it sure is fun.

Shadow XD001
14th February 2010, 4:41 PM
Yeah, I wasn't planning on getting it as my first game for the PS3, but definitely one of them. The Storyline finishes after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc right? That seems pretty long considering it starts way back from Day 1 (Genin Training Arc). I'll also get the second one when it comes out in Late 2010 and that will probably cover a lot of the Shippuden.

Another thing not related to Naruto videogames....
How come the battle between Naruto and Pain in the Invasion of Pain Arc is seen in color on Youtube and places like that? Isn't manga in black and white, or are some places in color?

Nidoprince
14th February 2010, 7:13 PM
It's fan coloring. I've seen it with some other mangas as well. Also, the anime is in color, so if that's what you mean, it's the anime.

And yes, the storyline goes through the whole part 1 storyline, not counting the fillers.

ryodragonite
14th February 2010, 8:15 PM
Yeah Ive seen manga with the first page colored in shonen jump and darkened in the regular manga. I just got book 47 and if you have any naruto manga you see that kishi has a little phrase or something and this time he said that he has almost completed the end of the series. Im a little disappointed since this is my favorite anime but at least we still have at least 3 years until we catch up to japan.

Nidoprince
15th February 2010, 3:46 AM
End of the series? I'm sorry, but that's a load of junk. Naruto hasn't rescued Sasuke, and he hasn't become Hokage, the series won't end in a few books, period. Once it ends, this club is so going to die :P

ryodragonite
15th February 2010, 5:13 PM
No I didnt mean it like that. I dont know what hes going to do it justsaid that he had an ending plot. This is just a random question but does anyone know what type of dog akamaru is because I thought he was like a retriever and is Kibas moms wolf related to him?

Shadow XD001
15th February 2010, 6:03 PM
Well, Naruto is going to have to end eventually, so maybe what he meant was he had an idea for Ending Plot, but that won't happen for awhile, of course.

Anyway, I've been playing NS:CoN Revolution 3 and in 1 Player on Mission List if you do the S-Ranked Mission as Naruto you can battle Sasuke. It's really hard and I've only beaten him about twice. My rank for that is Chuunin (they would base it off of how much HP you have left, really.) I only got Hokage when I did the D-Ranked Mission for Lee were you battle Neji.

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 12:14 AM
I heard it was a good game but I dont have it because most naruto game I have arent that good and I didnt want to waste any money but if its really that good I want it o_o. The game I really want though is ultimate ninja 5 but apperantly its not coming to the US! Petition the naruto company!

Nidoprince
16th February 2010, 12:27 AM
I want at least one Shippuden game, I'll probably get it when the series ends for better gameplay, like Narutimate Ninja Storm. Which one is the best?

Also, when did Narutimate Ninja 5 come out in Japan?

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 12:42 AM
I want at least one Shippuden game, I'll probably get it when the series ends for better gameplay, like Narutimate Ninja Storm. Which one is the best?

Also, when did Narutimate Ninja 5 come out in Japan?

Ha probably like 3 years ago! Just kidding but it probably close. All I know is that Europe got it in november of 2009 and that they havent decieded on wheither they should give to America.

Nidoprince
16th February 2010, 2:01 AM
At that rate, probably not. Pretty much EVERYTHING is released in the US before the Europe. But seriously, how will they skip Narutimate Ninja 5, and go straight to 6?

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 2:13 AM
I have no idea but I hope it comes out soon. As I said before the psp is releasing a game called naruto shippuden heroes I think and it has people like suighetsu and jugo but unfortunately for me I dont have a psp.

Nidoprince
16th February 2010, 2:25 AM
Do you get to play as them, or you just vs. them? I want a PSP as well, but I have it all these days :P (PS3, Wii, GC, GB, and 2 DS.)

pokemaster394
16th February 2010, 4:36 AM
I really gotta get a ps3 soon. For the better Naruto games.

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 5:52 PM
Yeah you should be able to Nido. I don't see why you wouldnt be able to but I saw it in the newest shonen jump and it said naruto is going foward with future characters for the psps.

Nidoprince
16th February 2010, 8:10 PM
AWESOME!!! I wonder what the storyline will be like. I like the storylines that don't follow the main plot. Usually it's the exact same thing, nothing is different.

ryodragonite
16th February 2010, 8:40 PM
Yeah I like the seperate storyline too like in ultimate ninja 4 the black shadow staryline was pretty cool. When I first saw it I thought it was some sharingan dog for some reason because it looked like sasukes 2nd state mode.

Nidoprince
16th February 2010, 11:48 PM
Narutimate Ninja 4 has a seperate storyline? I didn't know that.

Sharingan dog? The first thing that came to my mind was a black and red Akamaru with Sharingan XD

Shadow XD001
17th February 2010, 1:27 PM
Doesn't Ultimate Ninja 4 have the Rescue Gaara Storyline? Yeah, but actually, i think it only cover like 17 of the episodes. Also, why do the creators make games like Ultimate Ninja 4 on PS2 when there is a PS3? Wouldn't there be better game play on the Ps3? Plus, a lot of people don't play a PS2. Maybe that's why Ultimate Ninja 5 won't come out in the USA? I'd still want to get it even if it was for PS2.

ryodragonite
17th February 2010, 1:56 PM
It is for ps2(#5) and most people like me dont have a ps3 and Im wouldnt get a $300 system for just naruto games. And #4 has 2 storylines the black shadow storyline and the rescue gaara arc but that ends when naruto fights itachi and ends with naruto sainy Im gonna get gaara back! That confused me since it stopped so early and thats why I need ultimate ninja 5!!

pokemaster394
17th February 2010, 4:36 PM
I would though. And maybe for other ones, but mostly for Naruto ones. I tend to get certain game systems for certain games. Thats the main reason I got a nintendo ds, as well as a ds lite: for the pokemon games.

Shadow XD001
17th February 2010, 5:05 PM
Well, I'm getting a PS3 in April, but not just for Naruto games, but I understand what your saying. Ultimate Ninja 4 only had like the first 15 episodes, at least NS: CoN Rev. 3 had the whole arc. Maybe we won't get Ultimate Ninja 5 because it's just the rest of the Rescue Gaara Arc.?

pokemaster394
17th February 2010, 5:51 PM
I also want one so that, hopefully, I can play certain dvds that won't work on my ps2. But, anyways, back to discussing Naruto. Um...crud, I can't think of a new topic!