PDA

View Full Version : Welcome, all dragon-lovers!

weavileluver1
17th January 2010, 1:53 AM
How many Dragons are in YOUR team?

yeminied
17th January 2010, 2:06 AM
None for me, I was going to train a Salamence but realised it was ugly and didn't have dragon dance so decided against it.

Also they are too powerful and I like to train Pokemon that may seem weak to some and show people their true colours.

7 tyranitars
17th January 2010, 1:20 PM
dragonite lvl 71 on platinum
-surf
-thunderbolt
-dragonclaw
-fly `(needed a flyer :( )

AKRy100
17th January 2010, 2:06 PM
None :(. My milotic knows twister which is a dragon type move, but I don't think that counts.

darksonicjedi
17th January 2010, 2:08 PM
Just the one, Dragonite

WynautQueen
17th January 2010, 2:10 PM
None for me, I was going to train a Salamence but realised it was ugly and didn't have dragon dance so decided against it.

Also they are too powerful and I like to train Pokemon that may seem weak to some and show people their true colours.

Salamence... ugly!

:(

Anyway, yes-- I do like dragon types, but I think the type could stand to be a little more varied. But they can only make so many dragon types per generation.

KGB13
17th January 2010, 9:27 PM
I have a Garchomp on my in-game Pearl Team, so 1.

SceptileFan
18th January 2010, 8:33 PM
I only got my Platinum last Christmas, so I'm still using my Pokemon League, so you can probably guess the Dragon on my team.
Garchomp? No, silly, GIRATINA!
As for Diamond, it's still the same: just 1. Dialga.
I'm not very creative with my teams, am I?

Indragon
18th January 2010, 10:16 PM
I have a Garchomp on my Diamond and now I've got a Dragonite after the League, so that makes 2, and I don't think Dialga/Palkia/Giratina should really count.

Zalman
18th January 2010, 10:23 PM
I voted 6, only because I count Pokémon like Charizard and Gyarados.

T.W.I.
19th January 2010, 7:51 AM
I voted 3, 1 for each dragon double type (water flying ground) that isnt a legend. I battle competitive with dragons so I cant double up the typings :P However, ALL my pokemon ARE dragon related (to me at least) so I COULD have voted 6.

2Percent-Miltank
28th January 2010, 10:19 PM
Two atm. :o I have a Gible, and she's so strong and wonderful. :) I also have a Dratini, who is also the epitome of wootfulness.

~Dragon_Master~
28th January 2010, 11:16 PM
I only have one dragon, a Dragonite, in my team.

weavileluver1
29th January 2010, 3:33 AM
I have a Garchomp on my Diamond and now I've got a Dragonite after the League, so that makes 2, and I don't think Dialga/Palkia/Giratina should really count.

Don't worry, ANY Dragon-type. Dialga/Palkia/Giratina count too.

weavileluver1
29th January 2010, 3:38 AM
I voted 6, only because I count Pokémon like Charizard and Gyarados.

Dragon RELATED Pokes that aren't officially Dragon-types aren't counted, Zalman. EVEN if they carry Dragon-type moves.

hungryguy
29th January 2010, 1:41 PM
I have two ev'd dragons, flygon and salamence. Otherwise, i have a lvl 100 reyquaza as a HM slave (surf, strength, fly, outrage)

Pucca_ness
29th January 2010, 5:49 PM
I have a Garchomp on my main team in plat so i voted one...

Then i remembered my fully ev trained Kingdra O.o how on earth did i forget that!

I'm hoping to raise a Dragonite in the future hopefully a shiny one as i love the colouration more.

Vaporeon25
29th January 2010, 7:43 PM
I have 2 Dragonites, a Salamence, a Shelgon, a Giratina, and a Dragonair

so 6. (: I love Dragons and Salamence isn't ugly. It is big, powerful, strong, and adorable.

Padfootismine
30th January 2010, 10:06 AM
Only one, a Dragonaire I have been training. I love it though. :3

^^Yoshinichi^^
30th January 2010, 10:15 AM
None. : D I'm so awesome. : D

scarecrow_stitches
1st February 2010, 4:27 AM
I usually use Garchomp, but right now Gallade is in his place.