PDA

View Full Version : [✗] The Ash K./Satoshi Fan Club v3

Yuppirox
17th January 2010, 5:24 AM
The Ash Ketchum/Satoshi Fan Club ✪

SPOILER WARNING: 'CUZ SPOILERS ARE FUN.
We'll probably end up discussing things concerning episodes that haven't been dubbed into English or aired in the US. Read at you're own risk of being spoiled!

Welcome everyone! As we all know, the last club died.. SO, I decided to restart the club! because Satoshi's too hard-core to NOT have his own fc. ;3

✔ Rules!

Follow the Club Rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375214)
STAY ON-TOPIC! (It's not hard, really.)
No Bashing/Flaming members or the club and ESPECIALLY not Satoshi/Ash! >8(
No SPAM or Double/Triple posting.
Shipping discussion should be kept at it's MOST minimum. If you want to talk about Ash-centered ships, go to the Shippers Community (http://serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48), pl0x.
When posting fanart, please credit the artist/creator.
No arguments/complaining concerning Ash's dub voice actresses.
Follow Serebii Forum Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=397567)

✔ Member List

pokefan#483 - Owner

Mr. Joker
GalladeX
darklord18
Oceanus119
LillythePiplup
Crystalmew9
Espeon_114x
XxpikapikaxX
SatoshiKazumi
~SkyHigh~
Vshan

✖ Banned Members

None! (And hopefully never.)

✔ Banners/Fanart

None yet. ;;

✔ Used Topics

Why do you like Ash/Satoshi?
Out of all the costumes and outfits Ash has worn, which ones are your favorites?
What do you think of Ash's BW attire and new look?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's get this show on the road! xD

First topic~

I LOVE Satoshi because he's just that awesome. What I like best is how much he's matured and learned over the years of his (seemingly endless) journey. He's known to be very dense when it comes to relationships and love, but that's what makes him cuter in my opinion. (xD) He's also very brave, and he's always up to the challenge no matter how difficult it is. He's the most inspiring character in the Pokemon Anime, and I wouldn't want him any other way. <3

Have fun! :3

Mr. Joker
17th January 2010, 6:14 PM
YESYESYESYESYES <3

Hey Pat, I would love to join c:

He is just that awesome. I love his attitude for everything. He is brave, and he has a lot of energy, like me. I guess I love random things about him, I even like it when he cries, it reminds me that he is a real person, not just a person on the Tv.

c:

GalladeX
17th January 2010, 7:17 PM
Yay!

Because he's awesome. He seems like one of those more realistic TV show characters nowadays, not just "let's do this -montone zombie-", but not like a super-mega chivalry-addict hero. He's in the middle, which is awesome.
I herd you liek Ash Ketchumz?

Yuppirox
17th January 2010, 9:39 PM
I even like it when he cries, it reminds me that he is a real person, not just a person on the Tv.

I KNOW. He's just...so real. His emotions are so amplified, you can't help but love him. <3

I herd you liek Ash Ketchumz?

Why yes. i liek ash ketchumz. :3

Quick question: should I have a spoiler warning on the first post so we could freely talk about anime spoilers? :O

darklord18
17th January 2010, 10:20 PM
Hey Pat can I join?

well at first I don't really like him till Hoen were he seem more like your normal Main character. I like how he care for his pokemon and he train them to be their best and not focus on power. I like how he was caring to Chimchar like a father/brother figure (I think it was like that).

GalladeX
18th January 2010, 2:01 AM
I KNOW. He's just...so real. His emotions are so amplified, you can't help but love him. <3

Why yes. i liek ash ketchumz. :3

Quick question: should I have a spoiler warning on the first post so we could freely talk about anime spoilers? :O

I guess. Don't want a noobie going "WTF?!?!??!?! ASH CAUGHT A GIBLE??!?!??!?! I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oceanus119
22nd January 2010, 12:55 AM
Hi There! ^^
I just love Satoshi/Ash. Can I join?

Well, he's just plain awesome.
I love how much he's matured, compared to the first season. I love how sweet and caring he is and how he barely ever thinks of himself. He's so brave and he's always up for a new challenge, no matter what it might be. But the thing I love the most about him is how he's so dense when it comes to romance. It really makes me laugh.
He really is the most inspiring person on the whole Pokemon anime. And he's kind of cute too. =D

LillythePiplup
23rd January 2010, 2:11 AM
I think Ash is the best thing since Suntan lotion :)
He never gives up, and he's funny and cool....
He's really good at catching Pokemon and avoiding Team Rocket, too. Plus he changes his underwear every day, as ordered by his mom ;)
Go Ash Ketchum and Pikachu!

Crystalmew9
23rd January 2010, 2:12 AM
Why do you like Ash so much?

I like Ash because he's caring and honest and his Pikachu is very powerful. I also like his outlook of things, and how he can also be funny yet stubborn. I especially liked him when his mom asked him if he was changing his underwear every day.

P.S. I only say I am in an Ash-Ketchum Free World to do reverse-pshycology. In fact, I'd like in be in a total Ash World; I want to be in a Ash World so much that I don't. Get it? Anyway, I wish I could get his expereince...

eryyy
28th January 2010, 5:26 AM
I can't believe I haven't joined this club yet.
Well, I just love Ash/Satoshi, can i join?

Well, what isn't there to love about him? He's a sweet, selfless, and brave guy.
He's always up for a new challenge and never thinks twice about. I just love how he barely ever thinks of himself and is always willing to help, even if he risks getting hurt himself in the process. But what I think I love the most about him is how dense he is, it really makes me laugh.
He's just awesome =D

Yuppirox
3rd February 2010, 12:06 AM
Yay for new members! =D

I got a new topikku~

Out of all the costumes and outfits Ash has worn, which ones are your favorites?

Ashley was effin' genius IMO.

Aha, in regional attire, I like his Sinnoh outfit the most. I think he looks more like a teenager in it... Second would have to be his Hoenn outfit, but his original outfit will always have a special place in my favorites...

In terms of cross-dressing, I loved Ashley the most. XD He looked so feminine... Haha. Second would be his maid outfit because of all the crazy fantasies centered on that outfit *shot*.

I'll always love the time he dressed as an eggplant in AG... And he looks absolutely awesome in his Wallace Cup clothes... He looks good in almost anything. xD

GalladeX
3rd February 2010, 12:24 AM

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5b/Hawaiian_Clothing.png

This.

No, but seriously, I like his Hoenn outfit best because it seems like something someone would actually wear. I like the more realistic outfits, not like his Kanto/Johto outfit.

XxpikapikaxX
4th February 2010, 2:25 AM
OMGIWANNAJOINTHISGROUPSOBAD <3

...ahem, can I join?

Proof that I love Ash is in the avatar, user title, and signature. :3

darklord18
6th February 2010, 12:37 PM

I list the best one time outfit (ones he wear for one episode or movie Main outfit (one he wear more than one.)

Movie 8 costume Hand down for the one time outfits.

for his main I really like Kanto and Sinnoh just it give him the male main character look or close to it.

on a different note am I the only one that think the most funniest would be that "Ashly" and the maid outfit, I just like funny those scene are.

eryyy
8th February 2010, 6:44 AM

This Outfit rocks (http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp095/508.jpg) :)

my favorite one of his regional attire would have to his Sinnoh outfit. I think it makes him look more grown up.
Next would his Hoenn outfit and then his orginial outfit but I still love the both of them.

I also really loved what he wore at the Wallace Cup. He looked awesome.

Cross-dressing Ash was classic too. I can't get enough of the maid outfit. And Ashley never ceases to make me laugh as well.

BlueDragonfangirl
5th March 2010, 5:09 AM
Can I join?
I love Ash, he's awesome.
Reasons why I love him so much:
He's so sweet/kind/caring of his Pokemon and friends and he's very cute.
Out of all the outfits I think I liked the AG one the most.
Really I love every outfit of his, he makes them look stylish hehe.
Ash is the reason why I love Pokemon to this day ^^
Thanks.

SatoshiKazumi
8th August 2010, 9:36 PM
Can I join too? I'm a huge fan of Satoshi!
I like because he's so cool and confident. I like both of his voices and he's a epic battler! I wish he came before Red v.v
Plus in the manga, he's adorable!! And finally, because he's the first anime character I've ever met.

I would say when he was in a maid dress, his sinnoh outfit and his manga outfit!(You know how he got started with his journey and all!)

Victorian Rush
23rd September 2010, 5:57 AM
Hi there! I'm a big Satoshi fan and I have a huge crush on him. Can I join this thread?

Cause he's so awesome! ;D
Like, how can people not like him? He is the main character of Pokemon after all. Not to mention, he's one the most selfless guys ever. He's always thinking of his friends and Pokemon before himself. He's just so cute and I wish he was mine D:

Ashley was effing genius xDD
Well, I really love the maid outfit, that always makes me laugh. But that Hawaiian outfit from DP095 was so freaking awesome too. I have like so many favorite costumes that he wore. xDD
As for regional attire, my most favorite would have to be his Sinnoh outfit. I just honestly seems to make him more grown up in my opinion. After that, his Advanced outfit is awesome too. I like his original outfit but it's not my favorite.
His BW outfit looks so Kawaii. I'm really looking forward to BW! 8D

Yuppirox
23rd September 2010, 6:05 PM
OH wow. I thought this club died... D: Well at the risk of this club closing, I'll just continue my duties here like it never died. Hehe.

Welcome new members I suppose! I hope, with BW just starting, that this club will be bustling with activity from today onwards.

To go on with discussion, I'll create a new topic!

Simple and bland topic, but I'm curious. :3

Victorian Rush
24th September 2010, 5:53 AM
^ I think it's an interesting topic. Plus, it's an interesting topic since BW just aired yesterday.

I love his BW attire.
His new outfit looks awesome and I also really think he looks really cute. in it. 8D Oh man, I'm obsessed with Ash Ketchum D:
Plus, his new eyes are so awesome. I honestly think they make him look younger. Of course, that's just me for you. :D

Bhatman
24th September 2010, 9:02 AM
Hey I would love to join!!!!!!!

8 years back when the anime originally started (In India), I was hooked to the show, It was the best thing ever I had seen and one and only Ash had started the "protagonist has spiky hair" trend that most of animes use. After seeing ash, I started on the games, SO he was the first guy I saw in the franchise not red. So I just kinda am a fan of him.

Sweet May
28th September 2010, 3:19 PM
Whoa this place was bumped. Sucks it only has two pages but I believe a new club can be made again to fit the rules. If pokefan#493 wishes to do the job, then you may restart it or you can pick someone else to do it.