PDA

View Full Version : Skitty on Wailord...please see. XP

Lucario_X_Froslass
19th January 2010, 8:49 PM
Mega-Shaymin. Attack with Shaymin Lv.X, move energy on Yanmega, and return them to your hand, and repeat. XP

Pokemon:
2 Shaymin Lv.X PL-126
2 Shaymin PL-15
2 Yanmega SV (I really need to get Shaymin starts all the time...or this deck'll die ;~;)
2 Yanma (I'll check scans)
2 Claydol GE
2 Baltoy GE/SV (Depends on me playing Miasma Valley or not...)
1 Uxie LA
1 Unown [G] GE
Anything else? XP

Trainers:
2 Expert Belt
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Miasma Valley?
1 Luxury Ball
4 Quick Ball
4 Pokemon Collector
Pokemon Rescue? I need a consistent Yanmega...without making the line big XP

Energy:
12 Grass
4 Call?

Not my states deck anymore...

~L_X_F

GalladeTheGreat
20th January 2010, 4:47 AM
I like the Yanmega/Shaymin combo. Have you tested it out yet? I'd like to know how well it works. I wouldn't bother with 2 Misma Valley unless you are worried they might knock out your first with another Stadium card. Also I'm not sure if you have him but Shaymin (14/127 PL) I think would work well because you can heal and stall with Sleep giving you time to setup anything your missing on your bench. Besides that it seems like a really cool grass deck. Oh yeah one last thing, have you considered running an Engine of some sort for this deck? It might help you setup Yanmega and Shaymin quicker.

GTG.

Lucario_X_Froslass
20th January 2010, 12:14 PM
Ugh... It's terribad. It can't beat Gyaradooooooooooos...

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Well, I did consider running an engine. Anything that could keep Shaymin in play turn one and attack to get energy or something would be cool. Other than that...IDK. It's too reliant on starts and such. >_>; That's why I'm choosing Gyarados XD I'll just work on my list with a friend. Other than that, have fun with this deck, peoplez

~L_X_F

Liriane
20th January 2010, 3:13 PM
if you're having prolems w/ gyrados, do what i do, play very, very quickly. and what i mean by that is: don't waste your time using your setup, just go all out attack. if they sart stocking the bench, use a warp point ( ut it in the deck) and kill that thing as fast as you can. all in all it's an awesome deck, but i agree w/ gallade, you don't need 2 miasma valleys.

GalladeTheGreat
21st January 2010, 1:39 AM
Ugh... It's terribad. It can't beat Gyaradooooooooooos...

Hahahaaha yeah it seems really hard to use. Let me know when you come up with something else or try it with an Engine, I think the "Fishing engine" would work best with this deck unless you want to add Porygon but I don't think he works with the deck.

Lucario_X_Froslass
22nd January 2010, 12:42 AM

Liriane...wut is that kinda help? Of course you're always supposed to attack ASAP... >_>; This deck is just inconsistant.

Screw it; this is a deck for people who wanna use it. It's non-competitive, so don't blame me for anything if it fails. XP

~L_X_F

Lucario_X_Froslass
3rd February 2010, 6:01 AM
I'm really loling at the above post. Look where this is advertised. XD

~L_X_F