PDA

View Full Version : My States Deck (Modified)

Liriane
20th January 2010, 2:31 PM
Hi! Thanks 2 Everyone (GalladeTheGreat especially) who helped me w/ my last deck. Here's what I'm thinking 4 States:

1 Treeko AR
1 Grovyle AR
1 Sceptile GE
1 Shaymin (normal form) PL
1 Shaymin lv. X (normal form) PL
4 Wurmple PL
2 Silcoon PL
2 Beautifly PL
2 Cascoon PL
2 Dustox PL
1 Duskull SW
1 Dusclops DP
1 Duskinoir DP
1 Mewtwo LA
1 Mewtwo lv. X PR
2 Baltoy SV
2 Claydol GE

1 Miasma Valley
1 Cyrus's Initiative
1 Team Galactic's Mars
2 Roseanne's Research
1 Looker's Investigation
1 Buck's Training
1 Bebe's Search
1 Warp Point
4 Poke Ball
2 Life Herb
1 Pokedex
1 Potion

9 Grass Energy
8 Psychic Energy

Please Comment!

GalladeTheGreat
21st January 2010, 12:37 AM
Get a Luxury ball in there. Also you might have more fun with this deck if you try specializing in Special Conditions. You have the cards for it but I would take out that Dusknoir line because I don't see him helping your deck very much. Instead you could try adding a Muk from Platinum. That Dustox you have in there won't take any damage as long as the defending pokemon is affected by a special condition so if you can get the right cards in there it might help you use that Poke-Body and keep Dustox in for a while. Another card I like use is expert belt because although they take 2 prize cards you get that extra 20 attack and 20 HP which can help more then one would think. Also you have a few too many energy's, go with 8 Grass and 7 Psychic. Finally you need a few more trainers/supporters so PM me when you see this rate and I can try and throw in some more trainers because I haven't sent the cards yet (I've had a crazy week) but we'll talk about that over PM's! Good luck at States!!!

Splapp
22nd January 2010, 5:39 PM
You're running 3 Stage 2 Lines >.>

Also, where's Rare Candy? And 1 Bebe's?

GalladeTheGreat
22nd January 2010, 6:07 PM
I agree, you are running too many 2 stage lines which is why I would take out sceptile or Dusknoir or both and add more support Pokemon.

I don't think she has any Rare Candy's :(
Do you?

Liriane
22nd January 2010, 10:01 PM
I have like, 1, but it's in my brother's deck. and I'm takng out scepdle and putting in 1 Gallade 4 + 1 Gallade 4 lv.X+ 1 Bebe's. What do you think?

GalladeTheGreat
23rd January 2010, 4:15 AM
One bebe's for sure. Gallade 4 with Gallade 4 Lv.X is meh IMO. I would also get some Premier balls in your deck you have none to get those LV.X cards into your hand :)

Liriane
24th January 2010, 7:38 PM
Alright that makes sense. But do you think that it would be better with mewtwo or gallade?

GalladeTheGreat
25th January 2010, 2:27 AM
Well with Mewtwo you can get energy's from you discard pile and I find he can last a while with recover but Gallade is constantly damaging your opponents pokemon so its really up to you.

SkittyOnWailord
25th January 2010, 3:00 PM
This deck is for States, right? Well HG/SS will be out before then so I think that you should add at leased some cards from there.

Liriane
25th January 2010, 10:25 PM
I agree, it is sort of for status, and i'm going to a prerelease, so I'll try to get some of those good cards. I think i'll go with the gallade for now and see how it goes.