PDA

View Full Version : The Released Pokémon Club

Misty-san
22nd January 2010, 5:08 AM
Welcome to The Released Pokémon Club! This club is dedicated to pokémon in the anime that have left their trainers for any reason and were basically released, left to train, or any similar situation. Feel free to talk about any of the following pokémon but NO BASHING PLEASE!
Note: Ash's Oaked pokémon and any other pokémon in a similar situation don't count because even though they don't appear in the show anymore the trainer still has them. Previous forms of evolved pokémon also don't count if the trainer still has that pokémon.

The Club is Dedicated to the following Pokémon:
Ash
Aipom *see Dawn*
Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
Gligar/Gliscor
Pidgeotto/Pidgeot
Primeape
Lapras
Larvitar
Squirtle

Misty
Togepi/Togetic

Brock
Vulpix

Dawn
Ambipom *previously Ash's Aipom*

Jessie
Ekans/Arbok
Lickitung
Wurmple/Cascoon/Dustox

James
Cacnea
Chimecho
Growlithe "Growlie"
Koffing/Weezing
Victreebel

I'm probably forgetting some pokémon, so if you see that I'm missing one or if there's one you'd like to add let me know.

Rules
Just a few rules.
1. NO BASHING, NO FLAMING, ETC. I think we are all able to act like mature people right?
2. If you see an error on the list or anything feel free to correct me but please DON'T BE RUDE!
3. Be kind to other members PLEASE.
4. NO stealing anyone else's art! If you didn't make the button/drawing/etc then give credit to the person that made it. If you don't know who made it then a least say it wasn't by you.

Club Members
Staff
Misty-san (Owner)
May-chan (Co-owner)

Members (2)
allaboutthecute (2)
Shining-Platinum (1)

If you'd like to join, simply post in bold saying so. The list will be in alphabetical order. The number in parenthesis next to the member's name is simply a number to help me keep track of how many members have joined. For example, if you're the 3rd person to have joined, you will have a "(3)" next to your name.

Userbars & Buttons
Buttons
88x31
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac29/MomoBloss/Graphics/88x31-butterfree-1.png (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=435929)
If you'd like me to make you a userbar simply let me know what pokémon you want on it and what color(s) you'd like me to use. Same applies to the buttons, simply tell me what size you want it to be. You can also submit your own. However, if you didn't make it then tell us who made it so I can give credit. REMEMBER RULE#4!

That's pretty much it. Have fun!
;012;;006;;472;;018;;057;;131;;246;;007;;176;;037; ;424;;024;;108;;269;;331;;358;;058;;110;;071;

May-chan
25th January 2010, 8:28 PM
yay it got approved! :)
okay as soon as a few people join, we can all talk about which pokémon we miss the most.

Shining-Platinum
25th January 2010, 8:41 PM
I would like to join, please! :3

I really most of the Pokemon listed (Weezing and Arbok the most *sniffles*)
I don't like the fact that when x pokemon is released, they are never seen again or even mentioned again. It's like the characters have forgotten them completely :(

Damn you writers and your continuity! :/

Misty-san
25th January 2010, 8:55 PM
I would like to join, please! :3

I really most of the Pokemon listed (Weezing and Arbok the most *sniffles*)
I don't like the fact that when x pokemon is released, they are never seen again or even mentioned again. It's like the characters have forgotten them completely :(

Damn you writers and your continuity! :/
that's pretty much why i started this whole thing. and sure you can join. i miss arbok and weezing too :(

May-chan
3rd March 2010, 7:47 AM
oh i miss arbok and weezing too! i bet arbok could have done wonders for jessie in the contests.

Misty-san
25th April 2010, 8:15 PM
oh i miss arbok and weezing too! i bet arbok could have done wonders for jessie in the contests.
yeah, i bet arbok would've been good. and what about lickitung? i think it would have been good too. as for wobuffet, it's actually a good pokémon when used right...

anyway, it was nice seeing growlie again.;058;

Nielsspeler
25th April 2010, 8:37 PM
Just a note, but, at James stays that he released Growlithe, that's not true, in the episode: The treasure is all mine. You can see that he still has it. Just as ash's Oaked Pokémon, it doesn't appear anymore, but it isn't released ;)

Misty-san
25th April 2010, 10:29 PM
Just a note, but, at James stays that he released Growlithe, that's not true, in the episode: The treasure is all mine. You can see that he still has it. Just as ash's Oaked Pokémon, it doesn't appear anymore, but it isn't released ;)
Hm... I didn't think about that, but you do have a point. Do you guys think I should remove Growlie then?

allaboutthecute
28th April 2010, 5:47 AM
I would also like to join this club. It is a great idea, and i always hate it when Pokemon are released.

Can i please join?

Misty-san
28th April 2010, 6:13 PM
I would also like to join this club. It is a great idea, and i always hate it when Pokemon are released.

Can i please join?
Sure you can join. I'll go add you now :)

May-chan
7th May 2010, 6:40 PM
hm, i see what you mean. but you also have to remember that unlike ash's oak'd pokémon that can be called upon anytime ash wants, james would NEVER ask for growlie even though he probably can since james doesn't want it getting hurt or be part of team rocket remember? it's his most beloved pokémon in my opinion (not that he doesn't care for the others).
so in a way it's in a somewhat similar situation as say squirtle or charizard, only not training or anything. at least, i think of it that way...

allaboutthecute
21st May 2010, 7:40 AM
Well, actually, i don't think James can ask for Growlie, because the recent episode the treasure is all mine showed what would happen if he even set foot in the mansion where Growlie is. Also, unless i'm mistaken, he had 2 chances to take him back, but didn't. Sure, there is a chance he might next time, but, considering a lot of the other Pokemon on this list weren't even seen again, he probably won't. So, i think Growlie should stay on the list.

Misty-san
14th June 2010, 3:48 AM
sorry, i haven't been able to post recently
alright then, i've decided to keep growlie on the list.

alright, let's talk about the ash's pokémon, starting with... pidgeot!
if you remember, ash caught pidgeot when it was a pidgeotto. it left ash to protect a flock of pidgey from fearow. i can't help but wonder how it's doing and what new attacks has it learned (if any).

allaboutthecute
16th June 2010, 1:29 AM
What gets me about Pidgeots release is that Ash said he would come back for it after he was finished with the orange islands. This never happened. He went on to own Noctowl, Swellow, and Staraptor, but Pidgeot has never even been referenced since the episode "fighting flyer with fire" and it's been...i think 3 regions since the orange islands!!