PDA

View Full Version : Tracks of Light Release Date

xxxm
25th January 2010, 4:12 PM
Does anyone have a rough idea of when Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light will be released in America? I'm wondering whether it comes out in quarter one of 2010 or later. I'm hoping the game will come out in late April/Early May as my birthday is on April 29th.

Orton155
25th January 2010, 8:35 PM
Thats not going to happen. Considering we still have pokepark to come out after pokemon HG and SS my prediction is that it will be september/october for the US and november/december for europe, but considering the release dates for the US and europe of HG and SS are only 12 days apart I could see the europe date coming forward some.

Shadow XD001
25th January 2010, 8:42 PM
Considering HG/SS is coming out in March for a lot of places, I think Tracks of Light come roughly around Hanukkah, Christmas, and all the other holidays in December. Or atleast in between September and December since we usually wait awhile to get the games after Japan and they're getrting it like March 6th.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
25th January 2010, 11:09 PM
Does anyone have a rough idea of when Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light will be released in America? I'm wondering whether it comes out in quarter one of 2010 or later. I'm hoping the game will come out in late April/Early May as my birthday is on April 29th.

From what I've seen, the games rarely take more than seven months to get from Japan to the US, but it is even less common for them to take under six months. For example, Ranger SoA; Platinum; and HG/SS (at least based on the currently set release date) each took about half a year to get dubbed to the US.

That being said, there is really not a snowball's chance in Hell that it will come out in time for your birthday:(.
Heck, even the thought of me getting it by my birthday is asking a bit much, because mine is in early October.

chikoritalover16
26th January 2010, 2:41 AM
Not likely, since the release of HG/SS is just a month or so before that. They'll probably release it sometime in the fall/start of the holiday season, similar to when SoA was released.

Defy gravity!
;152;

Torpoleon
7th February 2010, 3:06 PM
Tracks of Light is coming out on Mar. 6, 2010 in Japan. I'd bet on Sept. 2010- Dec. 2010. Definitely before 2011, I would assume. Chances are that it wont come out anytime near your birthday, sorry. At least you can get it for Hanukkah/Christmas!

Rainbowdashtheawesome
27th July 2010, 1:18 AM
Heck, even the thought of me getting it by my birthday is asking a bit much, because mine is in early October.

I can't believe it: I just saw the tentative release date for the game a couple of days ago, and it is smack-dab on my birthday. My mom says that she would be willing to fully pay for a reserve copy of the game and consider it a birthday present for me. Yeah, it kills the surprise factor, but I still wouldn't get the present until my birthday (and there isn't anything else that will come out around then that I would be very interested in).

bidoofdude
30th July 2010, 2:04 PM
i agree it might come out maybe september-october. but weve had no notification on tv or on the website

SmartD
17th August 2010, 11:27 PM
The release date for the American version is October 4th. That's like two months from now. I can't wait to get it.

TR4eva
1st September 2010, 6:12 PM
Well the UK is always last to get everything Pokemon and out of curiosity, does anyone know when it'll come out in the UK?

Nibbles4Ever
2nd October 2010, 3:52 PM
It's coming out on monday and I'm getting it wednesay. Anyone else getting it?