PDA

View Full Version : Shuppet deck (modified)

butterbps98
26th January 2010, 7:20 PM
2 Shuppet PL
1 Banette PL
1 Crobat G PL
1 Nidoran RR
1 Nidorina RR
1 Nidoqueen RR

1 Memory Berry
1 Volkner's Philosophy
4 PlusPower
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Bebe's Search

5 Psychic Energy

It's not finished, I just dont know what to add or take out...Or if its any good so far.;107;

Nidoprince
26th January 2010, 9:33 PM
+2 Roseanne's
+ 2 Nidoran
+ 2 Nidorina
+ 1 Nidoqueen
+ 1 Volkner's
+ 1 Crobat G
+ 11 Psychic Energy
+ 1 Memory Berry

For the rest, mabye throw in a Nidoking family, or if you're looking for 2 Pokemon lines, try Roserade. And then more basics like SPs (Skuntank G, Espeon 4, Gengar GL are some must-have Psychic ones. Mabye even Gallade 4 if you have Energy Gain.), or stuff like Deoxys or Giratina Lv. X. Then add in a Moonlight Stadium with some more Trainers and you're ready to go! It'd help to see the whole 60 card deck planned out, not just part of it though...

GalladeTheGreat
28th January 2010, 4:23 AM
Just +10 Psychic, you dont need 16. Add a stadium card as well either Misma Valley or Moonlight Stadium.

Lucario_X_Froslass
28th January 2010, 5:06 AM
Wait... This is Shuppet. XP

Pokemon: 15
2 Shuppet PL
1 Bannete PL
4 Crobat G PL
3 Uxie LA
1 Mr. Mime MT
1 Mime Jr. SV
1 Unown [Q] MD
2 Unown [R] LA

Trainers: 42
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Expert Belt
1 Memory Berry
1 Luxury Ball
4 Quick Ball
4 Pokeball
4 PokeDex
4 PokeDrawer+
4 PokeBlower+
4 PokeTurn
4 Super Scoop Up
4 PlusPower
2 Pokemon Rescue

Energy: 3
3 Psychic Energy

That's the list I used. It worked really well for me.

~L_X_F

GalladeTheGreat
30th January 2010, 10:51 PM
^ Looks good but why only 3 energy? I know the deck doesn't need many but wouldnt you want about 5-6 so you always have them?

Nidoprince
30th January 2010, 11:19 PM
Because you can use Roseanne's, Pokedrawer, and Pokedex to get them. that's 16 different cards to draw them. I still do think that it should be more, like GTG said, since if Banette gets KOd, that's 2 energies down the drain, then you only have 1 left. And one Crobat G needs 2.

Liriane
31st January 2010, 2:20 AM
I agree with what is stated above, but if anyhing can think up a way to get it past Dialga, it would be near flawless. Dialga totally kills shuppet decks.

Lucario_X_Froslass
31st January 2010, 5:24 AM
How do people NOT understand how Shuppet works? You don't use Banette's attacks at all. You evolve it and attach a Memory Berry to it, and attach 3 PlusPower to hit for 60 damage x2 for a Mewtwo Lv.X counter. And Shuppet doesn't beat Dialga G. It's doesn't matter, though lol

Here's how Shuppet rolls:
Attach PlusPowers, an Expert Belt, and a Psychic energy to Shuppet, hut for 30-90, and return it and everything attached to your hand. Then send up a Mr. Mime, and stall. Then attach Unown [Q] to Mr. Mime, retreat to Shuppet, and repeat. Simple deck, but you should play it not-stupidly.

~L_X_F

Liriane
31st January 2010, 7:00 PM
1. We were just trying to help. If you're going to be rude, you're not going to get any help.
2. We know how shuppet works. It is a very inconistant deck that really doen't work without enough of the right cards, so we were trying to make suggestions to help you make it more conistant, but if you don't want to just say so.
3. if you already knew all there is to know about shuppet decks, why did you post it here in the first place?

Nidoprince
31st January 2010, 9:50 PM
Lucario X Froslass isn't the owner of the deck. If he said it on his deck, that'd be a different story.

Still, some people DON'T get how Shuppet works, and that's one thing everyone has to understand.

Lucario_X_Froslass
1st February 2010, 8:36 PM
XD I'm not trying to be rude. It's called "Shuppet" for a reason, and it's one of the more or most consistent decks one can find. I'm also trying to help, if you haven't noticed. An explanation was added. ;D Also, I didn't post this deck here. XP Done lol

So...IDK; the list I put is the most versatile one I could think of. If you want to run "Shuppet," that's the best list IMO.

~L_X_F