View Full Version : Infermence Deck

foxsmasherAJ
29th January 2010, 6:11 AM
InfermenceKing Deck

Pokemon: 22
3-3-3-1 Salamence LvX (all AR)
1-1 Infernape 4 LvX (RR)
2-2 Slowking (GS)
2-2 Claydol (GE...or whatever set its from I forget)
2- Spiritomb (AR)

Trainers: 12
4- Super Scoop Up
2- Pokemon Communication (GS)
2- Pokemon Reversal (GS)
1- Luxury Ball
3- Pokemon Rescue

Supporters: 7
3- Bebe's Search
2- Pokemon Collector (GS)
2- Roseanne's Research

Energy: 19
10- Basic Fire
6- Basic Water
3- Double Colorless

So my strategy starts out by getting a claydol, slowking, and salamence first (using spiritomb and other trainers etc.). I like getting at least 2 salamence out, so I can top accelerator twice. I can use slowking's pokepower to look at my top 3 cards of my deck and rearrange them, putting energies on top to top accelerate them out, this can get me 2-3 energies out in one turn (4 if I have my third salamence out). Do some damage, then LvX for 2 prizes, possibly 4 in an ideal situation where I shoot through and KO 2 pokes. I also use infernape to switch their active pokemon making the Salamence X's pokepower easier for me to use.

So, yeah, what do you think?

Lucario_X_Froslass
30th January 2010, 12:00 AM
For a non-competitive idea, this might work kinda well. =3

Take out 1 Rare Candy, 3 Pokemon Rescue, 3 Super Scoop Up, 2 Fire Energy, 4 Water Energy, and 3 Double Colorless Energy, and add 2 Roseanne's Research, 1 Bebe's Search, 2 Cyrus's Conspiracy, 2 Energy Gain, 3 PokeTurn, 2 Unown [G] and 2-2 Delcatty PL. The Warp Points could be taken out for something to help with consistency if you aren't setting up kinda quickly. Call Energy could be added, but it should only be used in 4's (3 is okay...but still)

~L_X_F

Splapp
31st January 2010, 4:53 PM
I like it.
You nicked my idea of running Froslass, but yours works ^^

If you've got MSN, i'll test it, and see how it runs.

foxsmasherAJ
3rd February 2010, 4:13 AM
sorry about taking your idea of the frosslass, but I changed it now, no longer using them. I'll edit my first post to have my new InfermenceKing Deck

Lucario_X_Froslass
3rd February 2010, 6:31 AM
I still prefer Froslass over Slowking... It doesn't have a brilliant Poke-Power, and the discarding of random cards won't always hurt too bad. Just attach manually to the Infernape, and then use Delcatty to get the energy on top...and by the way, where is it? I'd still stay with my edits. XP

~L_X_F

Splapp
3rd February 2010, 8:09 PM
Use them if you want.
If anything, it's a good thing

foxsmasherAJ
5th February 2010, 1:28 AM
Oh the reason the cards you posted weren't put in my deck is because I don't have like any of those cards... guess I should have mentioned that.

foxsmasherAJ
21st February 2010, 12:18 AM
So i've been tweaking the deck still with the cards I have. I recently changed my pokemon numbers by adding more slowking and also removed warp point for more super scoop up.

It seems to be working relatively well against all of my friends.

ven?
21st February 2010, 2:16 AM
don't add 3 poke turn for only 2 sp pokemon cards it'll just clog up your deck (plus its better with crobat G as a combo). maybe a broken time-space and or rare candy, for stage 2 evo deck's rare candy and bts are your best friends. and toss some ssu for some more rosseane's, even if you can't move the pokemon to your hand you can still move energy. also tossing the infernape for your slowking idea work's out well, for a deck like this it's just better to run salamence as your main attacker.trying these idea's out might help it in the long run, nice idea though.