PDA

View Full Version : Hey i'm drasil and i'm new here

drasil
1st February 2010, 1:33 AM
i recently got back into pokemon about a month ago and boy have i been busy. and just a few days after i restarted i got pokerus so that was really cool. anyways i joined so i could meet some new people, battle/trade, and perfect battling strategies.
I'm still relatively new to the competitive battling scene so any help is appreciated :)

right now i would like to try and figure out what my Shiny Wooper that i recently caught's IVs are so if someone would be willing to battle to battle me so i can check what its stats are at lvl 100 i would really appreciate it, please. :)

Blue Snover
1st February 2010, 1:38 AM
Welcome to Serebii, you should check out the battle threads, i'm sure someone there could help with IV training and things like that :)

drasil
1st February 2010, 1:45 AM
thanks,i checked out the battle forum and signed up for the tutoring program.

i just need to figure out my wooper's IVs by getting what it's stats would be at lvl 100 then inputting that information into an IV calculator.

Dragonite Doom
1st February 2010, 1:48 AM
Hey nice to see you i only came here yesterday so hi and nice to meet you

drasil
1st February 2010, 2:05 AM
Hey nice to see you i only came here yesterday so hi and nice to meet you

thanks for the welcome :)

Pikapwned3
1st February 2010, 2:09 AM
Hi drasil! PM me if you have trouble doing things. I'm not a real competitive battler, but anyways, have fun on Serebii!

chim-chat078
1st February 2010, 2:16 AM
welcome to the forum, young grasshopper

drasil
1st February 2010, 2:19 AM
thanks for the welcome, chim chat :)

PMs aren't working for me for some reason so anyone i PM to take them up on their offer to help me won't go through D8