PDA

View Full Version : hey, all

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:00 AM
heyy all, im pretty new to this forum but a Pokemon Fan Veteren played most of the games and luv it =]
joined to meet other poke fans and become friends

my fav pokemon are: Bulbasuar, Lucario, and Cyndaquil they are just awesome =]

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:03 AM
Hi!!!
If you want ot be friends we can :)

My favorite: Darkrai, Cyntaquil, Haunter

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:05 AM
okk cool
soo what pokemon game youu currently playing???

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:07 AM
Currently? I'm replaying Pearl to get my team ready, but right now I'm playing Diamond, breeding Piplup. I'm tryign to get Wii poitns so I can get Pokemon Snap again.. unless my friend gives me hers

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:10 AM
oo awesome same here im currently replaying diamond to breed turtwig and chimchar while also replaying platinum =]

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:12 AM
Sounds like me actually. Im playing Diamond (it's my master file right now for savign all my pokemon) and just breeding Piplup so I can get my shiny one, tryign to get my Shiny Haunter as well. I havent gotten all I wanted from my Platinum yet :P

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:17 AM
ohh yup
my pearl is my masterclass cos i've seen 461 and obtained 457 =] wbu???
ooo i only have 2 shiny pokemon Golbat lvl 37 which im trying to get to crobat and my other is a mightyena lvl 71

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:19 AM
Seen: 493
Obtained: 493

Beat that :)

When I was little and was playing my Pokemon Silver, I came across a shiny Ekans... I tried SO hard to catch it but I never did and I never saw it again T_T thats before anyone knew about Shiny Pokemo nand I t hoguht my game had a glitch :P

N!ck
1st February 2010, 10:19 AM
Welcome to the forums!

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:23 AM
wow youu genius haha damn cos i havent gotten any of the pokemon from events =P
haha yeah?? i havent seen shiny ekans wat colour was it??

thanks N!ck =]

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:25 AM
it was green, really cool looking too. It was hard for me to get the pokemon from the events becuase I dont live in America and theres never any events up here in Canada. I have Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus is out on loan to my brother, I got Notched Ear Pichu and Pikachu colored Pichu, but yeah

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:29 AM
ohh thats cool!!
wow Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus i cant get any cos i live in New Zealand =P we never have any events =(
oo Pikachu coloured Pichu is awesome

N!ck
1st February 2010, 10:30 AM
Seen: 493
Obtained: 493

Beat that :)

When I was little and was playing my Pokemon Silver, I came across a shiny Ekans... I tried SO hard to catch it but I never did and I never saw it again T_T thats before anyone knew about Shiny Pokemo nand I t hoguht my game had a glitch :P

Quite the same thing with me, I saw a Pidgey with stars around it in LG, and I thought my game was glitching. The only Pokemon game I played before that was gold, and I had never gotten to the shiny Gyarados, as my game was in Japanese, and I was 4. Also I thought the red Gyarados in the pictures was (A. another species of Pokemon that just looked the same, or (B. A discolored Ditto.

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:31 AM
In Canada we NEVER see events, There was an Arceus event up here but my Arceus is from the Europe events :P
its cold up here today for some reason...

To N!ck: I've seen so many shiny's now, it's ubelievable. I'm just tryuign to get one specific one, Gastly

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:34 AM
ohh yupp
yeah?? its like 10:30 at nite and im boiling lol very unusual for here =P

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:35 AM
It's 1:35 am here, but back home it's 11 am... I miss home, I've been here nearly a week because i'm here for the Olympics and a concert on Tuesday :P

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:38 AM
ohh yea winter olympics awesome =]
cool wat concert??

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:40 AM
Alice in Chains. One of the best bands in the World (Besides y brothers band The Rasmus). It's their first tour since their old singer Lane killed himself

N!ck
1st February 2010, 10:41 AM
To N!ck: I've seen so many shiny's now, it's ubelievable. I'm just tryuign to get one specific one, Gastly

Good luck with that =D
I myself just catch any shiny that I come by, unless of course I ran out of pokeballs.

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:43 AM
Good luck with that =D
I myself just catch any shiny that I come by, unless of course I ran out of pokeballs.

I'm tryign to breed a shiny piplup right now, then once I get that, its Shiny Gastly into Shiny Haunter, which I'll trade over to my HGSS when I get it

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:45 AM
oo yeah?? yy he commit suicide??

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:47 AM
I'm not sure, but I miss him. THeir new singer, William Duvall, He sounds just like him. If you get a chance, search Would by Alice in Chains, then search Check my Brain. Different singers, same sound.
In fact, Jerry, the guitarist, he wrote a song about Lane called Black Gives Way To Blue, which is the new CD's title

Dragonite Doom
1st February 2010, 10:52 AM
Hey i want to say hi to the new guy

Favorite Pokemon Dragonite,Infernape,Sceptile,Treecko

I can trade a charmander if you need one new dude

meh_25
1st February 2010, 10:53 AM
okk i mite download them tomorrow if i get a chance =]
so what type of movies do youu watch??

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 10:56 AM
I love Comedy and Action movies, but I ADORE Anime movies as well.
Ive seen every Pokemon movie, but my favorite animated movie is Howls Moving Castle... Or Laputa.. .or Whisper of the Heart... or The Cat Returns. They cant be in English though, I HAVE to watch them in Japanese

meh_25
1st February 2010, 11:00 AM
hey Draginite Doom =]
no thanks i already have charmander and charizard

oo same here comedy and action are awesome i also like Full Metal Alchemist i read all their manga lol

Dragonite Doom
1st February 2010, 11:01 AM
Well do you want a squirtle or a mudkip

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 11:02 AM
I saw the first 10 episodes of FMA, wasn't really all that interested in it. Lucky Star, Host Club...

I have a rare Manga, a Legend of Zelda Manga. Its the Majoras Mask one, it was my favorite one. I also have GOd Child and a VERY Rare Manga called To Terra

I herd You Liek Mudkips

Sorry, couldn't resist

meh_25
1st February 2010, 11:09 AM

i already have them, i have all starters =] but thanks anyways

"I herd You Liek Mudkips" haha awesome

Dragonite Doom
1st February 2010, 11:10 AM
yah that was funny

N!ck
1st February 2010, 11:11 AM
I heard you like mudkips, so we put a mudkip in your midkip, so that you can have a mudkip while you are mudkippin'.

Dragonite Doom
1st February 2010, 11:11 AM
wait you have all the starters i need a few can you pass me a treecko

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 11:12 AM
But it would be better if it was: I Herd You Liek Axototl (sp?)<-What Mudkip is based on. Just hatched more Piplup, still no Shiny...

meh_25
1st February 2010, 11:12 AM
I heard you like mudkips, so we put a mudkip in your midkip, so that you can have a mudkip while you are mudkippin'.

haha =]

sorry guys i gotta go now cyaa!

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 11:13 AM
Yo Dawg, I herd you like Memes, So I put a Meme in your Meme so you can Mudkip while you Mudkip and Yo Dawg while you Yo Dawg, Yo!

N!ck
1st February 2010, 11:17 AM
Yo Dawg, I herd you like Memes, So I put a Meme in your Meme so you can Mudkip while you Mudkip and Yo Dawg while you Yo Dawg, Yo!

Yo dawg, I herd you like xzibit, so I put a xzibit in your xzibit, so that you can joke while you joke

Cubones_Mother
1st February 2010, 11:20 AM
Yo dawg, I herd you like xzibit, so I put a xzibit in your xzibit, so that you can joke while you joke

Yo dawg I herd you liek Mudzibit, so I gave you a Mudzibit. have fun :P

Should talk to me on messages or soemthing, shouldn't continue on here if he isnt here -looks around-;355;