PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere over the rainbow...way up high...(Modified)

Nidoprince
1st February 2010, 8:28 PM
There was a Noctowl that benefits from Copycat/Mimc that owns!

HGSS Rainbow deck so far:

Pokemon (22):

Ledian
Noctowl
Raichu
Arcanine
Furret
Jynx
Tyrogue
Pichu
Cleffa
Unown FLASH
Girafarig
Hoothoot
Wigglytuff
Qwilfish
Growlithe x2
Ledyba x2
Sentret
Pikachu
Jigglypuff x2

Trainers (7):

Switch x2
Pokemon Reversal
Full Heal x2
Moo-Moo Milk x2

Supporters (10):

Copycat x4
Pokemon Collector x2
Bill x2
Professor Elm's Training Method x2

Energy (21) (Will exchange for more trainers as I get them)

Fire x4
Lightning x4
Water x4
Grass x4
Psychic x2
Rainbow x3

This is from all the cards I got from the prerelease and some old Supporters that are reprinted.

Strategy: Use Baby Pokemon and basics such as Unown and Girafarig to load up cards and prepare until I can get better stallers such as Ledian. Use better stallers, and if they don't win the game, Raichu and Noctowl would be on the bench, and some Lightning Energy would be stored up in my hand along with a Copycat, so I'd use Raichu as it is quicker to load up for it's T-bolt when it gets it, and then Copycat next turn, send out Noctowl, and use Extrasensory for the rest of the game while loading up Raichu again in case it gets KOd.

Teleri(Squirtle)
1st February 2010, 8:57 PM
NICE! I like the deck, I missed the pre-releases... *cry's*
how did you get them?
I really like the card selection ^^
lol

Asrialys
1st February 2010, 9:06 PM
Wow, getting anything will take some time. And you'll be wasting many turns just to get the cards you need.

Is this going to purely be an HGSS deck? Because you'll definitely need something like Roseanne's Research and Bebe's Search.

But if you can somehow get this to work, then it might be fun.

Nidoprince
2nd February 2010, 12:03 AM
The prerelease is still going on depending on where you are...And I got every single card (Except for some old trainers that are reprinted) from one prerelease. I'll try and get more for the deck when the set actually comes out since my options are obviously limited.

This is purely an HGSS deck (I'll add from more sets as they come) so that I'll get a head start when DPPt is unlimited. I'll post the strategy for it on the first post, which I forgot...

GreenAiden555
2nd February 2010, 12:07 AM
Why don't you throw in Lugia Legend as well?

Nidoprince
2nd February 2010, 12:10 AM
Good idea, but I don't have it :/ this deck would be way different if I had different cards to use.

UPDATE. Found another Rainbow energy.

-1 Lightning
+1 Rainbow

Lucario_X_Froslass
3rd February 2010, 5:42 AM
Why the random...whatever cards? XP

So...if you're gonna focus on a pure HGSS deck with the cards there, keep the Pichu and Noctowl. If you're despirate, keep the other Babies, and then bulk the Noctowl and Pichu (No Pika or Rai) lines with the other card spaces. Then get 4 Collectors and 4 Elm's. The other Supporters are...meh. Copycat is fine, since you're trying to use Noctowl. Otherwise, just use 2 Oak's if you want them. Bill now officially sucks. Mom's Kindness at least gives you the kindness of your mom. ;f The trainers are just trainers. Search/draw trainers and Reversal are the only one's you'd wanna try using. Then...just toss in Double Colorless and random Energy, or Call if you decide to try this for real.

~L_X_F

SkittyOnWailord
3rd February 2010, 3:14 PM
The prerelease is still going on depending on where you are...And I got every single card (Except for some old trainers that are reprinted) from one prerelease. I'll try and get more for the deck when the set actually comes out since my options are obviously limited.

Good idea, but I don't have it :/ this deck would be way different if I had different cards to use.

Something there is contradicting itself...

Nidoprince
3rd February 2010, 4:12 PM
Something there is contradicting itself...

I meant every card listed in the deck I got from the prerelease...sorry about that...

LXF: Like mentioned, I had to start a deck from EIGHT PACKS so that's why it's a Rainbow Deck. I have a bunch of Elm's, but there's not many evos to start with, that's why I did 2. I'll try 4 though. I only have 2 Collector's, but the set comes out the 10th and I'll be able to get more. Along withe everything else. I won't be able to use Call because they're from DPPt series.