PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu-Colored-Pichu

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:00 AM
Who else went and got Pikachu-Colored-Pichu on January 30th?

LudicoloGuy
2nd February 2010, 1:01 AM
I'll get it later....

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:03 AM
The guy at our Gamestop also gave us the Jirachi that is supposed to be realeased next month! It was so cool!

A7X_Slayer
2nd February 2010, 1:05 AM
I never got one due to weather

I reall y want one

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:07 AM
I never got one due to weather

Thats stinks! You know you can get it until Feb. 14.

Godsend Josh
2nd February 2010, 1:08 AM
The guy at our Gamestop also gave us the Jirachi that is supposed to be realeased next month! It was so cool!

Lucky. How did he give it to you

Dan The Poke Man
2nd February 2010, 1:09 AM
I'm getting it this Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Lucky, your GameStop is so nice. D:

A7X_Slayer
2nd February 2010, 1:09 AM
That also happened to my friend

He told me that he was lucky but I guess he was not the only one to get it LoL

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:10 AM
You change the date of the DS that gives out the Pichu. It comes out in late Febuary, so he changed the date to the 28th, I think.

rocky505
2nd February 2010, 1:12 AM
Me and my Girlfriend both got one and the Manager was nice and gave us both an Arceus figure.

Dan The Poke Man
2nd February 2010, 1:12 AM
Cheap. I sware.

A7X_Slayer
2nd February 2010, 1:13 AM
Thats stinks! You know you can get it until Feb. 14.

I might be able to get it on the week-end if I'm lucky enough

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:14 AM
Manager was nice and gave us both an Arceus figure.
Cool! I think the guy at mine was just happy to see some normal looking teenage girls there to get the Pichu! My friend and I were the only people there.

LudicoloGuy
2nd February 2010, 1:18 AM
I'm going there to preorder HeartGold and get the PikaColored Pichu too.

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:20 AM
I'm going there to preorder HeartGold and get the PikaColored Pichu too.
I pre-ordered SoulSilver. My pokemon playing friend and my sister are both getting HeartGold.

Lbsweet96
2nd February 2010, 1:20 AM
Find MetalFlygon08's profile. Look at his sig. Click the link about PokePolls.
And I don't do events =\

pokedexfiller
2nd February 2010, 1:21 AM
I tried saturday, but the line was too long and the roads were about to ice over. Then I went back the nextr day and he said that they didn't have the download for it yet!

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:25 AM
To Pokedexfiller: What?! That little liar! That is so not fair!

rocky505
2nd February 2010, 1:26 AM
The Manager didn't remember the date to the Jirachi event and I reminded him it was on the 27th. I think I embarassed him though. They even told me to get a job there. I pre ordered Soul Silver and so did my Girlfriend

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:27 AM
I think I embarassed him though
Lol! Go Pokemon dorks!

Tf5174
2nd February 2010, 1:28 AM
I got two, one on my pearl that i will trade over and one in platinum that i am going to use,

My friend has that Gamestop Deoxy's cart for that event a while back since they accidently place it his game case instead of platinum.

WynautQueen
2nd February 2010, 1:28 AM

Huh. Interesting... the guy at our Gamestop was just surprised that we'd heard about the Jirachi already. XD

pokedexfiller
2nd February 2010, 1:30 AM
I know!He said his Nintendo rep. hadn't came yet. I was like 'ok' and just turned around to leave. On the inside I was saying "What's wrong with your representative?' He said come back in a week. There's another one close to so it's not a problem if they don't have it. Plus, the other one has a guy that real good. So I may just get jirachi like you did! I'm going to try it this weekend.

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 1:34 AM
Our guy used us as a test. After we got Jirachi, he was going to go get his DS and get Pichu and Jirachi. I wish you could give nicknames to Event Pokemon. I wanted to name the Pichu Felix.

pokedexfiller
2nd February 2010, 1:37 AM
Lol. I can see him downloading Jirachi in a storage closet now!

halloweenghost
2nd February 2010, 1:52 AM
hey guys we have a discussion in the diamond/pearl/platinum boards come join in.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=436041

Dattebayo
2nd February 2010, 1:54 AM
I got mine at a Gamestop near San Diego on Day 1. I used my Pearl and Platinum game to get one just in case if one them won't unlock the event in SS after it's used in my HG game.

A7X_Slayer
2nd February 2010, 1:58 AM
Cool! I think the guy at mine was just happy to see some normal looking teenage girls there to get the Pichu! My friend and I were the only people there.

Thats what happened to me and my friends when we went to get the TRU Arceus

We were the only ones at the time that got the Arceus

pokedexfiller
2nd February 2010, 7:32 PM
My friend got her Pichu today, so now there's no need in getting one since I have the Japanese version. I'll just wait till the Jirichi event comes out!

blitzbirdwolf
2nd February 2010, 7:42 PM
SO much EXCITEMENT IN ME!!!! i am off the hook just dying to get a pichu (even though it might not be able to evlove but who cares) also i preordered Heartgold so that'll way i'll have a backup if Platinum gets boring.

SmartD
2nd February 2010, 10:54 PM
I finally got to do the Shiny Pichu event at a Gamestop that is about 10 miles from where I live. Now I want to do the Jirachi event.

*Storm*
2nd February 2010, 11:03 PM
I LOVE Jirachi! It is like the cutest pokemon ever!

vonDre
2nd February 2010, 11:35 PM
i evolved my pichu into pikachu and put a light ball on him :D anyone know if pikachu-colored-"pikachu" will still unlock spikey eared pichu?

thanks to "Tf5174" for the answer

charizard117
2nd February 2010, 11:36 PM
I'll probably get mine this weekend... YA!!! Just in time for my birthday!!!!

Tf5174
2nd February 2010, 11:42 PM
i evolved my pichu into pikachu and put a light ball on him :D anyone know if pikachu-colored-"pikachu" will still unlock spikey eared pichu?

Yes, it will.

Luxrayess
3rd February 2010, 2:05 AM
Got my PCP today! I tried soft-resetting for a better nature besides Jolly, but it looks like these event Pokes have set natures, genders and stats.

Does anyone know what PCP's IV's are? After all, PCP is male and can evolve as compared to his Spiky-Eared counterpart. At least if he has good IVs I would find him desireable as a stud.

Lifeline
3rd February 2010, 2:25 AM
Got my PCP today! I tried soft-resetting for a better nature besides Jolly, but it looks like these event Pokes have set natures, genders and stats.

Does anyone know what PCP's IV's are? After all, PCP is male and can evolve as compared to his Spiky-Eared counterpart. At least if he has good IVs I would find him desireable as a stud.

I'm pretty sure the Ivs are random because after resetting like 10 times I got one with flawless speed and decent attack. Lol it's my first good statwise event.

It was funny because when I went to get it the employee was like "ur the 5th girl to ever enter this store and you are also was the first one for the pichu." Next he gave me a free arceus figure after I preordered heart gold lol. :p

Nibbles4Ever
3rd February 2010, 2:36 AM
I got 1 on my platinum and 1 on my diamond in case my best friend gets the games.

Luxrayess
3rd February 2010, 2:37 AM
I'm pretty sure the Ivs are random because after resetting like 10 times I got one with flawless speed and decent attack. Lol it's my first good statwise event.

It was funny because when I went to get it the employee was like "ur the 5th girl to ever enter this store and you are also was the first one for the pichu." Next he gave me a free arceus figure after I preordered heart gold lol. :p

Oh, crud! I saved before I could check stats! *bangs head against wall* Oh, well; it's not like this Pichu has Wish or Toxic... (Man, I wish Volt Tackle was an egg move to Pokes outside of the Pikachu line!)

At least I do have a PCP. ^.^

flygonabsol99
7th February 2010, 6:44 PM
I didnt get one on that day,but im getting one on the 13

Xanron
7th February 2010, 7:14 PM
Can I get 2 PCPs if I go to a diffrent Gamestop?