PDA

View Full Version : Dr.1337 is here to battle!

Dr.1337
4th February 2010, 12:57 AM
Hi everyone. I've just learned of the metagame recently, I've been reading smogon and these forums and watching videos over the past few weeks studying the metagame. I think I have a firm grasp on how to play the game and would like to start battling people, so I decided to start being active on a forum. After visiting a few forums I decided on this one, just seems friendly. I have created a UU team as my first team and I'm hasty to get into battle. ANY challengers would be greatly appreciated. This IS an intro so I will post more on the battling in the apropriate thread(UU standard) I sapose? So anyway, my name is Dusty and I'm a junior in college. I've been playing pokemon on handhelds since I was about 8 up untill now (20) and I just learned of REAL competitive battling about a month ago, wtf how come no-one ever told me? I hope to contribute to these forums and befriend a few of you along the way, I also hope to bring humor and whit amoungst you. Good day gentlemen.

xFake
4th February 2010, 1:18 AM
Hey that sounds pretty similiar to my story, I just recently got into the competitve scene, I haven't even been able to make my team since I haven't been able to get a few of my pokemon, being how its ridiculous to get what I want on the GTS, and they dont let you look through every pokemon in the pokedex unless you seen them, and yeah, you guessed it, I haven't seen them yet haha. Message me your friend code and we can get something going so we can help each other out.

Godsend Josh
4th February 2010, 1:22 AM
what's up. cool name

Dr.1337
4th February 2010, 5:27 AM
this website runs increadibly slow for me, is there a remody for this situation?

Noctourniquet
4th February 2010, 2:32 PM
^ It's an issue that everyone experiances. IIRC, it's a problem with Serebii's database that occurs when a Mod does an IP search that requires Serebii's whole database to be examined. There is not a solution.