PDA

View Full Version : Ellur =D

Zizi
6th February 2010, 8:44 PM
Hey peoples, i signed onto this website quite a few months back but due to exams and internet connection problems, i've only had time to comment on a few threads in the past and couldn't make any proper introduction. But now internet problems have been fixed (crossy fingers!) and i can introduce myself properly!

Well, i'm Caitlin usually going by the name of Zizi for forum sake, im 17 and have loved Pokemon since the good old red and blue days. Pokemon has always and will always have a special place in my heart, i dont care if im "too old" for it. I guess even when im a granny ill be playing the latest pokemon game! I love other anime too such as Death Note, Naruto and Bleach. I finished school last year and im hoping to get a place on an art course at my local college... err i looove crumpets and anything unhealthy to eat xD I love video games and going out.. and ill shut up no before i write a novel lol!

:D

j-master
6th February 2010, 10:32 PM
Welcome (back) to the forums Zizi. I hope that your internet problems are over now. A while ago, I couldn't even go on the internet XD But I'm glad that I have a great internet connection now :D

I'm John, also a big Pokémon fan. I've always liked Pokémon since I knew that it existed. And I always say: you can nver get too old for Pokémon. Lol. And I'm also hoping for you that you'll get a place on the art course. *Sigh* still three years of school left for me XD

Anyway, I hope that you'll have a great time here :)

Zizi
7th February 2010, 11:31 PM
Awh thank you very much John, nice to meet you!
Ew school, bad memories lol!
:D