PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOD IT'S AN UNOWN DECK (mod)

Splapp
7th February 2010, 10:39 PM
Pokemon (21)
4x Unown N
3x Unown O
3x Unown D
2x Unown G
2x Unown E
1x Unown C / Unown W
1x Shuppet (PL) / Unown W
2x Claydol
2x Baltoy
1x Uxie

Trainers (22):
4x Bebe's
4x Rosanne's
2x Miasma V
2x Felicity's
3x Cynthia's Feelings / Switch
2x Life Herb
2x Volkner's
3x Quick Ball

Energy (17):
3x Call
14x Psychic

TicTacs Tactics:
Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod. Sweep with Shuppet / Unown W.

Teleri(Squirtle)
8th February 2010, 8:06 PM
cool, I really like this idea, ^^

Nidoprince
19th February 2010, 4:03 AM
I'd put in a few fighting Energy just in case you need Claydol to attack, even though you'll only be using it's Power. Still, the attack is not bad, and you might start out with a Baltoy in the first turn. So put in 2 Fighting, take out 4 Bebe's, put in 2 Elm's (Trust me, Bebe's is only useful for evos anyway, and you only have one.), take out the Switch for 1-2 Moonlight Stadium, and put in Luxury Ball and one more Uxie.

Nidoprince
19th February 2010, 4:03 AM
I'd put in a few fighting Energy just in case you need Claydol to attack, even though you'll only be using it's Power. Still, the attack is not bad, and you might start out with a Baltoy in the first turn. So put in 2 Fighting, take out 4 Bebe's, put in 2 Elm's (Trust me, Bebe's is only useful for evos anyway, and you only have one.), take out the Switch for 1-2 Moonlight Stadium, and put in Luxury Ball and one more Uxie.

Excitable Boy
19th February 2010, 7:50 PM
My deck was better cuz it only had Unowns for Pokeymanz.

Ha.

ven?
20th February 2010, 6:40 AM
dunsparce hgss make's a nice flygon rr/ flygon rr lv x counter, 1 expert belt + 3 plus power = 1 dead flygon lvl. X (70 dmg minimum to 1 hit ko flygon lv. X). and for the shuppet donk idea, take out the 3 quick ball and 1-1 claydol line for expert belt and plus power for extra dmg. other then that it's a nice idea.

Lucario_X_Froslass
21st February 2010, 9:38 AM
Nooooooo... Go serious business and use all Unown! What good is an Unown deck with this bad support card called CLAYDOL!?!? What is this? Claydol. It's like...something that can be power sprayed. Unowns are good because they have bad Poke-Powers and they are serious business in an Unown deck. Duh. That is why you need to use Unown D and Unown A to stack your deck. Unown B is broken and makes for a bad pun. Shuppet is bad in here, and so is Uxie. You also need to run 4 Dragonite LA for the MORALE BOOST!

~L_X_F

ven?
22nd February 2010, 2:02 AM
isn't an unknown deck like a deoxy's deck just less powerful? and even if you run claydol or unknown you still get sprayed and become and easy target, or for a lock deck it's just easy pickings. even adding some expert belt's to do a little most consistent dmg would make a good addition to this deck.

Lucario_X_Froslass
25th February 2010, 11:48 PM
._.

/me calls SkittyonWailord over to appreciate my post.

~L_X_F