1 Moonlight Stadium
1 Luxury Ball
1 Pokemon Collector
2 Roseanne’s Research
1 Expert Belt

4 Lightning Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
3 Psychic Energy

Strategy is to have Luxray out with some energy, evolve, and hit someone for 60-70, possibly 90 with Expert Belt. Garchomp for full health, and great sniping with DCE and Gain attached.
The psychic pokemon are counters for machamp, and Lucario helps with machamp, flygon, and gyarados. The toughest matchup I’ve played with this deck is Shuppet/ Gengar, so I’m thinking about teching in Dialga G, but I would have to put some steel energy in too, so I don’t know. How can I help the shuppet/ gengar matchup? Another matchup, Gallade/Gardevoir, is kind of hard, but usually my speed gets the best of them.

These are the possible changes I’m thinking about making-
-1 Unown G
-1 VS Seeker
-1 Crobat G
-1 Pokemon Communication
-1 Toxicroak G (PL

+1 Pokemon Collector
+1 Night Matinence
+1 Bronzong G
+1 Power Spray
+1 SP Radar.

Are those changes ok, or are some of them unnecessary? Thanks for the help.

faceplant2
9th February 2010, 8:33 PM
Some Last possible changes-
- 1 Pokemon Collector
- 1 Unown G
- 1 Toxicroak G (PL)
- 1 Crobat G
- 1 VS Seeker
- 1 Pokemon Communication
- 1 Garchomp C X
- 1 Luxray Gl X
- 1 Lightning Energy
- 1 Psychic Energy

+ 1 Warp Energy
+ 1 Ditto
+1 Conductive Quarry
+1 Dialga G
+1 Dialga G X
+1 Metal Energy
+1 Special Metal Energy
+1 Bronzong G
+1 SP Radar
+1 Night Matinence

Thing is, as much as these help many of my matchups, it severely weakens my flychamp matchup. How prevelant is flychamp? Should I just abandon the flychamp matchup and eliminate the toxitank?

Lucario_X_Froslass
9th February 2010, 10:59 PM
lol I found you on PokeCommunity ;D

I'd take out the Toxicroak G non-promo and add a Baltoy and Claydol. Then take out a Pokemon Communicator and a VS Seeker for a Premier Ball and an Aaron's. (Basic energy will die fast) Take out Collector, Expert Belt, Pokemon Contest Hall, and either one of the other stadiums and add 1 Roseanne's, 2 Bebe's, and another copy of the leftover stadium. Another thing you could do is to try adding another Energy Gain, so try finding something to take out if you worry.

I personally think this is a bad competitive deck. Macheap is bad now, and people will play Donphan GREAT over it, which beats you more easily. If you can get your DCE without using Claydol, you should beat the Flygon matchup... ;f Gyarados has a pretty even matchup with this IMO, because, to OHKO it, you need: Lucario GL out, Luxray GL with 2 Energy and Energy Gain (or three Energy), and an Energy in your hand. PLOX will prevent your draws and beats this usually.

~L_X_F

faceplant2
10th February 2010, 3:37 AM
lol, yeah I posted this on like four sites. So you think I should abondon the Machamp defense except for uxie? I never had a contest hall in here. I think baltoy/claydol is too snipable, but would be better than uxie. Uxies only here as a machamp counter, and the draw power is nice too. If i take out the toxicroak, should I take out the skuntank too? Good point about the energy, but I already run a lot of supporters in here.

Lucario_X_Froslass
10th February 2010, 4:43 AM
Meh. Macheap loses to this; it's just a bad deck. If you play smart, you'd win the matchup. That means don't keep Luxray in the active unless they can't do anything but Take Out for 0 with Unown G attached. i also completely forgot a staple card in here; Bronzong G. I just take it for granted ^_^; Add that Taco Bell over something lol

By Contest Hall, I meant moonlight. XP

Without runnig Claydol, you can't draw into your DCE quickly.

Skuntank G is my favorite card lol; I'd keep it

LuxChomp's still a bad deck. You'd need a REALLY good list to make it work.

~L_X_F

faceplant2
10th February 2010, 5:51 PM
Would Dialga/Garchomp be better for states then?

Lucario_X_Froslass
10th February 2010, 10:53 PM
Yes, although I'm not a fan of the deck. I don't know exactly how it'll work, though... XP

~L_X_F