PDA

View Full Version : Ok seriously...

BellGoRiiing
13th February 2010, 12:02 AM
Will you Serebii site owners fix the forum lag thing already!!! lol
Sorry, but yeah...one moment it works just fine, while the next it takes like 5 minutes to get to another page...its annoying. :(
That and almost every time I post I get the "30 second post limit" thing, even when I haven't posted today yet.

Noctourniquet
13th February 2010, 12:11 AM
^ Calm down. Everyone experiences it and puts up with it. You are not the only one with the problem. Admittedly, it seems worse than normal right now but w/e. Just get on with it. Do something else while Serebii loads. No one says you have to stare at a white screen. You don't even have to go online during laggy times.

BellGoRiiing
13th February 2010, 12:15 AM
I'm calm...lol >_>
But still kinda annoying since sometime it doesn't even load and I get an error page, just can't stand slow sites...

Noctourniquet
13th February 2010, 12:19 AM
^ Yeah, they can be annoying but there's nothing you can do. You either like Serebii enough to put up with the Lag, like me, or you don't. But, IIRC, Serebii is having trouble fixing it.

Dratini927
13th February 2010, 12:21 AM
Yeah it's a huge annoyance right now for everybody, especially the Mods trying to keep up with all the ridiculous threads lately. That being said, the main reason for the increased lag is the fact that the 5th Gen information has been released, causing more people to be on at once.

Serebii is in the process of working on the server to increase the speed. It's still a work in progress, but the situation has been addressed to him.