PDA

View Full Version : Erali - Saying Hi To New Friends!

Erali
17th February 2010, 6:11 PM
Hey there guys,

I've been playing the Pokemon games and watching the anime series since the first days of release in the UK. I've used serebii.net many times for many diferent reasons but I've never becomea forum member...

... Here I am, along for the ride!

At the moment I'm Playing through Pokemon Diamond, trying to get a whole new team together without the help from any of my previous games. I'm also on to season 4 of my run through every pokemon episode made (It's going quite well). Amongst training my Pokemon and having fun with that I run a guild in the World of Warcraft and run my own company selling soap.

I'm always busy but I can find time to be part of a community too.

So I'll end it with that and say look out for my posts in the games sections and other parts of the forum and I'll see you guys around!

- E

Kecleoshrew
17th February 2010, 8:40 PM
Welcome to the forums Dude!

remember to have fun and read the rules and all that fo shizzle

SOAP FTW!

Plat. Frontier
17th February 2010, 9:05 PM
Greetings, I'm Plat. Frontier. Welcome to the World of SPPForums.

First things first, whatever you do DO NOT TROLL! Here's an example what trolling is: "**** y'all, I'm way ******* better that you." Trolling can get you banned from the forums for THREE MONTHS! But that's already in the rules.

Erali
18th February 2010, 11:35 AM
Hey guys,

Of course. I don't have time to troll - it's a luxuary not all of us have! :)

Thanks,

- E

Rommath
18th February 2010, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the forums. :)

kabzy
18th February 2010, 12:35 PM
Hey and welcome to the forums. I myself only watched the first series of the anime, I felt like it was jus bad after lol. Well read the rules, and hope u hav a great time here ;).