PDA

View Full Version : h..h..hhiii!

Gaunt Lie
19th February 2010, 8:05 AM
Hi everyone! I just joined and I figured my first post ought to be my introduction :)

Uhmmm about me, I like arrttt! particularly drawing, playing the violin, dancing, and acting. I've been playing the pokemon games since red/blue (back then I had to steal my cousin's gb xD), my favorites have to be firered and leafgreen because.. good graphics + original 151...? WIIIINN

BTW, I'm EnchantingOpheliac at GPX+... maybe I've clicked some of you there? heheh

anywaayy, I'll stop rambling now... or not? :P no idea of a proper ending for this... *shuts up*

ninetails012
19th February 2010, 8:12 AM
welcome hope you have fun here!

Darato
19th February 2010, 8:12 AM
Welcome to sppf.

If you have any questions or just want a friend feel free to ask me, or send a friend request.

L.F.D.

Gaunt Lie
19th February 2010, 8:26 AM
thank you for the welcome!! I'll definitely send that friend request :D

and wow I didn't expect such quick replies! I can see this forum moves very fast ^^

treespyro
19th February 2010, 8:30 AM
It does and Read/Follow rules

Kecleoshrew
19th February 2010, 9:03 AM
Welcome to SPPf!

If you have any questions or just want to be friends, then feel free to PM me or send me a Friend Request :D

Rommath
19th February 2010, 9:04 AM
Welcome. :)

kabzy
19th February 2010, 1:00 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums. I actually think the best pokemon remake will be HG/SS cause 2nd gen is still the most awesome imo lol. Well anyways read the rules and have a great time here ;)