PDA

View Full Version : team "Shaky Fist" (unlimited)

ven?
20th February 2010, 7:12 AM
i'd like to say that this is a very very very very very technical deck. i've been working on this deck for over 3 year's now and the only thing's that are subject to change is the froslass and banette line's. if your willing to give advice to change's i'll consider them all, even if there one's that I have done at one time (I play test it all the time to see what I can do to make this deck better).

2 abra MT
1 alakazam 4 RR
1 alakazam expedition

1 mew SW

1 shuppet EXCG
1 shuppet EXLM
1 banette PT
1 banette SW

3 snorunt MT
1 froslass AR
1 glalie AR

1 aipom NR
1 aipom MT
1 ambipom MT

trainer's
1 bebe's
4 roseanne's
3 celio's
2 windstorm
3 cessation crystal
1 prof oak
1 rocket's mission
1 warp point
3 expert belt
2 rare candy
1 fieldworker
1 team galactic's wager
1 phoebe's
2 night maintenance

energy
5 water energy
9 psychic energy
1 rainbow energy
1 multi energy
1 holon's electrode
1 dce

Splapp
7th March 2010, 9:37 PM
Platinum: Arceus wasn't out 3 years ago, genius.

Kidcanada
8th March 2010, 2:25 AM

-_- He has been WORKING on it for three years.So when he saw the platinum arceus card,he thought it would be good for his deck.Duh.At least i think so.

And about the deck.I dunno.I don't know what half of those are. The first thing I thought was:
-1 roseanne
+1 bebe's

But it's probably fine the way it is.

ven?
9th March 2010, 10:23 PM
i've been working on this deck for over 3 year's now

which was mistaken for

i am a genius ty. also half the workable cards in my deck are only around 2 years old.

I recently did that re-mod in my current deck, but thanks for the info.

Nidoprince
9th March 2010, 10:58 PM
i'd like to say that this is a very very very very very technical deck.

OK then, what's the strategy? It's impossible to help if you don't post the strategy.

ven?
9th March 2010, 11:39 PM
thats the point it's so technical there is no one single strategy, there is over 10 single strategy's for this deck alone, as all 5 different pokemon line's have there own unique strategies that over lap's with one another and almost complement's eachother.

P.S. this deck doesn't even exist anymore, no offense or anything.

Nidoprince
10th March 2010, 12:02 AM
OK, seeing you won't really post the strategies I take it you don't need to because of the below statement. But you posted this 20 days ago, how can it suddenly "Not exist?"

ven?
10th March 2010, 1:06 AM
i took most of the cards for this deck to make toxi. if you must know i'll tell you the basic strategy.

one of the reason's i made a separate deck for this revolving around stall pokemon cards
-banette pt is either a stand alone card or can be used to just butter up a card so to speak dealing 80 dmg with one energy with your second turn (plus it make's a decent setup card)
-banette SW is a pure atk card. expert belt, rocket's mission or holon adventurer is a good 100 dmg per turn (if you've got celio's, bebe's, holon's and rocket's mission in your hand on each turn)

3 snorunt MT
1 froslass AR
1 glalie AR
stadium smash/search engine that does a fast dmg 20-70 per turn (now switched for a froslass ar and la combo)

alakazam line - pure anti-tech card, psymimic plus a few rainbow energy and whatever and your in business, abra also make's a good setup Card with that first move play search.

mew SW, draw card's/use your opponent's atk against them, it makes a good setup card like the rest.

ambipom is mainly for tech dmg and discarding your opponent's cards.

thats what the cards were meant for, but my strategy use's all those card's in combination, so it's rather hard to fully explain.