PDA

View Full Version : The New Girl on the Serebii Block

iWish10
21st February 2010, 5:59 PM
Hello I'm iWish (10 because someone has the username already). Anyway I've joined this forums because I've been coming on here to look at the pokemon walkthroughs and things I've missed. Its been about since last year when I saw this website so I guessed its about time I join this site. To make friends and stuff.

One thing I have problem understanding is EVs

The first pokemon trainer game I have ever played was Pokemon Silver...uh since 2004. I've playing the pokemon trainer series ever since and lovin it :D

Jabbascript
21st February 2010, 6:09 PM
Haha, it's referred to as "pokemon", not "pokemon trainer". :P

Welcome to the forums, Iwish. There are plenty of guides on EVs, I'm sure someone can link you to one.

iWish10
21st February 2010, 6:11 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Lolz I typed that b/c I thought some people wouldn't know which games I was talking about ;]

Jabbascript
21st February 2010, 6:23 PM
.Haha, np.

Mawile412
21st February 2010, 6:26 PM
then you'll be happy to get SoulSilver this year! :D welcome

iWish10
21st February 2010, 6:27 PM
I just read some where they make badges and other stuff. So is this where people make up diff types of gyms so ppl can battle them like you do in the game?

iWish10
21st February 2010, 6:29 PM
lolz Mawile412 yes I am waiting! My bro is getting HeartGold and I'll get the other one ^^

Ha yeah it'll bring back old memories from before. The music and Whitney (ugh her and the Miltank killed me lolz)

~Silver Aura~
21st February 2010, 6:40 PM
Hi iwish welcome to Serebii. I'm sure you'll love it here. Yeah we're all looking forward to HG/SS :D

Olivia1928
21st February 2010, 6:52 PM
Welcome, iwish! I'm Olivia!
We're all looking foward to Heartgold and Soulsilver
(I've been waiting for like two years!) My brother is getting Heartgold and I'm stuck with Soulsilver, just like you.

iWish10
21st February 2010, 7:31 PM
Haha well nothing wrong with that

I can't wait to try out all the wifi features and all^^

Xx Flare xX
21st February 2010, 7:51 PM
Hello I'm iWish (10 because someone has the username already). Anyway I've joined this forums because I've been coming on here to look at the pokemon walkthroughs and things I've missed. Its been about since last year when I saw this website so I guessed its about time I join this site. To make friends and stuff.

One thing I have problem understanding is EVs

The first pokemon trainer game I have ever played was Pokemon Silver...uh since 2004. I've playing the pokemon trainer series ever since and lovin it :D

I don't understand them either ;) or IV's.

Welcome to the Serebii forums, hope you have an enjoyable stay (^.^)
(and Pokemon Silver? that brings back memories:P)

iWish10
23rd February 2010, 12:18 AM
I don't understand them either ;) or IV's.

Welcome to the Serebii forums, hope you have an enjoyable stay (^.^)
(and Pokemon Silver? that brings back memories:P)

lolz well i mean pokemon soul silver will bring back memories when it comes out :D

Thanks for welcomes!^^

Disaster_Lord
23rd February 2010, 12:25 AM
Welcome enjoy and...well um dont forget 2 read the rulez.
About iv and evs there are plenty of tutorial around and even a tutor program 4 competitive battling, but take it easy we dont want to scare u, its not mandatory 2 use em. Any doubt or anything do not doubt to pm me or leave a vm. enjoy the forums.

iWish10
25th February 2010, 1:16 AM
Okay thanx, oh so evs are for just competitive battling

Shace
25th February 2010, 2:27 AM
Yup, Pokemon Silver was my first game too. Silverbuddies! *shot.*

Welcome To Serebii.

Arceusfanatic
26th February 2010, 1:45 AM
Hello Iwish. I'm Arceus, and I'm new here aswell. I'm excited about HG/SS. I'll probably get SS because I like Lugia more than Ho-oh.

Nice to meet you.

And what do you think of Zoroark and Zorua?

Arceusfanatic
26th February 2010, 1:47 AM
Hello Iwish. I'm Arceus, and I'm new here aswell. I'm excited about HG/SS. I'll probably get SS because I like Lugia more than Ho-oh.

Nice to meet you.

And what do you think of Zoroark and Zorua?

cyotekid
26th February 2010, 2:00 AM
hey everyone that reads this come to my homepage and illl properly greet you

grovyle09
26th February 2010, 2:10 AM
Welcome to Serebii iWish10~!Please enjoy your stay.

coyt77
26th February 2010, 3:09 AM
to all ye newbies welcome. ;492-s;;492-s;