PDA

View Full Version : me nooooooob

tingrin5
21st February 2010, 7:01 PM
hi guys im a newbie here.

ive decided to join this website becuz of all the times i used it to look up pokemon events. and u all have been a great help wit dat.

i just wanted to no what a social group is and i am in need of frends

and i reserved heartgold and soulsilver wit strategy guide!!!!

j-master
21st February 2010, 10:03 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forums tingrin5. I hope that you'll have a great time here :)

A social group is a place where members can talk about any subject, belonging to the appropriate group, outside the main forums. In my group, the Ghost Type Lovers group, we talk about every aspect of Ghost Pokémon, create our own Ghost Pokémon, and a lot more things like that. Feel free to join as many social groups as you want, or to create your own groups. It's a great way to meet new people. But remember to check out the social group rules [link here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358645)] first before making your own group. Checking of there already is a social group about your subject is also a good idea. Double-made groups get deleted without warning, so to avoid confusion it's better to check first.

And it's annoying if you just joined a big forum, but don't have any friends. I know all about it -_- I always like to get new friends, so I'll send you a friend request right now. You can always PM or VM me if you need help with something.

Plat. Frontier
21st February 2010, 10:46 PM
Greetings... Read the rules and enjoy...