PDA

View Full Version : Grrr >:o

Tirea-Sreu Arcanine
26th February 2010, 7:27 AM
Hey. :>

So I just joined this forum and whatnot, obviously. I figured I'd tell all~y'all a bit about myself. Also as obvious as the fact I'm new here - I LOVE Arcanine. It's been pretty much my top favorite since forever (except when I was little and was Pikachu-obsessed). I have a crapton of other favorites, notably Sunkern. :) It's my favorite, second only to Arcanine. And I love a lot of others but shall not list themememem~~

Now, I kinda wanna explain my username, as you're all probably wtfing about it right now. I ain't gonna lie - I effing love the movie Avatar. So being the dorky dork I am, I Googled the Na'vi language and, 'lo and behold, they actually have a ton of words up on this one website that I won't link to because I might get in trouble for it? :s? Anyways...

"Tirea" means "spirit." And "Sreu" means "dance." Why did I pick such a weird combo, you ask? Well, ~spirit~ just makes me go *-* and ~dance~ reminds me of the movie Dances with Wolves (which I love), and Arcanine reminds me of a wolf (my favorite animal).

Not entirely sure how it's officially pronounced, but here's how I say it:

tee-rey-uh - s-rey-oo

I flip/roll the "r"s too since it just sounds too awesome that way.

SO THERE. :O

Oh, and the usertitle literally translates to "ride sacred wind." Yeah. They have no "the" in Na'vi language apparently.

Holy crap I type a lot. I gotta go to bed now so I can wake up for class tomorrow yargh. Hope to have fun here and all the shiznit, see ya~ ;P

Horus
26th February 2010, 12:16 PM
Avatar was a good movie :P anyways welcome to the forums i sent you a friends request too. message me if you need to know anything.