PDA

View Full Version : Well Hello There

Some_Chick
26th February 2010, 8:19 AM
thought to make an intro thread since i suddenly popped on the forum and started posting stuff...

as plainly seen, im a crazy absol breeder... i've easily owned over 400 unique absols. and i dont even breed them THAT much! DX

been playing pokemon since red/blue. was my first video game (of my own that my brother didnt mug off me immediately).

became obsessed instantly. been playing ever since. have bought every english game excluding the Spinoffs, LeafGreen, XD, and that Wii one.

i don't play competitively at all. never liked playing against people in anything. rather, i play through the games with my favorites i breed.

Funny how i've had Heart Gold since a month after release, and yet i havent gotten a single kanto badge. too busy using it to prepare my Silver team for when i get the english one XD

in short. Hello!

p.s. MAAAAANY of my absols have been made since adopting the Masuda method. ;_; i want a shiny absol to starline my collection. only shiny is my met-by-chance-in-nearly-worst-circumstances Sandslash. devoting a play of Plat to him though ^^... well once i can control him.

Horus
26th February 2010, 12:04 PM
Hello, Welcome you can add me if you want and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

ThousandMaster
26th February 2010, 6:26 PM
Hello, crazy Absol breeder. I'm a crazy Igglybuff breeder, so I know how it is to try to breed a shiny. Good luck, and welcome to the forums.

Hejiru
28th February 2010, 7:03 AM
Hey, welcome to SPPf. :)

Skull-Kid
28th February 2010, 12:21 PM
Welcome newbie!

You like Absol waaaaay too much. Then again I love Arcanine too much. Call it even?

The original games were the best weren't they? Never mind this Johto rubbish. Kanto FTW! Haters gonna hate.

There are casual players here as well as competitive so I hope you don't feel secluded. I too am a casual player and I'm surre there's a social group for causal players. You're so lucky. I want HG ;_;

Please read the rules and have fun.