PDA

View Full Version : Feraliturn

Nidoprince
26th February 2010, 3:24 PM
Alright, I recently thought of this. I'll tell the strategy after, but here's the deck: (NOTE: It's a pure HGSS deck)

Pokemon (16):

2 Totodile HGSS** - 2 Croconaw HGSS* - 2 Feraligatr Prime
2 Chinchou RL- 2 Lanturn Prime RL
2 Lapras HGSS *
2 Qwilfish HGSS *
1 Raikou and Suicune Legend bottom RL
1 Raikou and Suicune Legend top RL

Trainers (16):

4 Full Heal ****
4 Switch ****
4 Moomoo Milk *
2 Pokegear
2 Pokemon Communication

Supporters (8):

2 Rocket's Trick
3 Fisherman
2 Elm's Training Method **
2 Prof. Oak's New Theory

Stadium (1) :

1 Burned Tower

Energy (18):

10 Water **********
6 Lightning ******
2 Rainbow **

Strategy: Stall with Qwilfish, Lapras, or Raikou and Suicune Legend if possible, play Feraligatr Prime ASAP, speed it up with Rain Dance to load it up quicker. Play Lanturn ASAP, and Submerge it to Water type, load it with Energy, and send it out for at least 110 damage (There should be 3 Energy on Lanturn, 4 on Feraligatr, and the base of 40 which equals 110 damage not even counting the stallers). The Ampharos Prime is for it's body, so I can attatch 2 per turn with 'Gatr and the opponent can only attatch 1 AND get a damage counter on the Pokemon.

("*" Means I have the card. If it's in quantaties then I'll put more stars for each copy I have)

ven?
27th February 2010, 6:24 AM
i still think Entei & Raikou are better, no offense, even though this legend card has awesome healing ability's. a poke gear of a luxary ball? switch for warp point? maybe a blissey line? and energy search for rosseane's, 2's better then one and you still have basic pokemon in this deck plus Feraligatr Prime? nice deck.

Nidoprince
27th February 2010, 3:05 PM
*Facepalm*

(NOTE: It's a pure HGSS deck)

Which means no Luxury Ball, no Warp Point, and no Roseanne's. This deck is for when DPPt is unlimited and HGSS is modified. Entei & Raikou Legend doesn't fit because this isn't a Fire/Electric deck. And I don't see the point of Blissey, as you have to discard energy.

biggy
1st March 2010, 7:30 AM
i still think Entei & Raikou are better, no offense, even though this legend card has awesome healing ability's. a poke gear of a luxary ball? switch for warp point? maybe a blissey line? and energy search for rosseane's, 2's better then one and you still have basic pokemon in this deck plus Feraligatr Prime? nice deck.

Raikou and entei is a good card, but in this deck???

[R][C] Detonation Swirl: 90 ***
Discard 1 Fire Energy attached to This Pokemon.
[L][C] Thunder Fall ***
Discard all Energy attached to This Pokemon, then do 80 damage to every Pokemon in play (yours and your opponent’s) that has any Poke-Powers. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Weakness or Resistance.

you need then fire energy special for this card, and hes work also on your own feraligatr!

Then looks raikou & suciune legend a lot beter for this deck:

[L][L][C] Thunder Spear: 150 ***
This Pokemon also does 50 damage to itself. Don’t apply Weakness when damaging This Pokemon.
[W][C][C] Aurora Gain: 50 *** This Pokemon recovers 50 HP.

ven?
2nd March 2010, 2:12 AM
i was just saying that i liked the card better, not to add it to the deck. even if it is a pure hgss deck why are you running rl? wouldn't this be a legends deck?

Nidoprince
2nd March 2010, 2:54 AM
Because RL is part of the HGSS series. It's not really a pure Legends deck since the English cards don't have the Legend series, it's called HGSS instead.