PDA

View Full Version : DialgaChomp

faceplant2
27th February 2010, 2:44 AM
I'm pretty sure I'll play this for states over LuxChomp.
3 Dialga G
1 Dialga G Lv. X
2 Garchomp C
2 Garchomp C Lv. X
1 Azelf
2 Uxie
1 Uxie Lv. X
1 Lucario Gl
1 Skuntank G
1 Unown G
1 Bronzong G
1 Crobat G
1 Promocroak

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Poke Turn
4 Power Spray
3 Energy Gain
2 Expert Belt
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Warp Point
2 SP Radar
1 Luxury Ball
1 Bebe's Search
1 Pokemon Collector
1 Snowpoint Temple
1 Conductive Quarry
1 Galactic HQ
1 Pokemon Communication
1 Roseanne's Research

3 Metal Energy
4 Special Metal Energy
3 Double Colorless Energy
1 Psychic Energy
2 Warp Energy

Strategy is to tank with Dialga and expert belt with snowpoint temple. Deafen for trainer lock. Then heal and snipe with Garchomp. Luxray is a nice addition allowing me to choose who I tank with Dialga.
My main debate here is weather or not I should put Claydol in. If I did I would drop the 2-1 Uxie and Lucario, but that would abandon all Machamp defense. Also not too sure about Luxray...

ven?
27th February 2010, 5:58 AM
diachomp, garlga, gargle? skuntank G for honchkrow G for your tgi's? poke communication for another Roseanne? you have the tech's, you have the power, it just seems a little rough around the edge's. great sp tech/snipe deck though.

P.S. if your thinking claydol, uxie maybe, just leave the one and run a 1-1 line maybe. keep lucario, freaken prime, stage 2 and 1 decks up the ying yang for states man, with the odd sp deck, lucario is a nice tech to keep for just in case moment's, plus flychamp man it's popular (i hate prime's btw).

Light Venusaur
27th February 2010, 6:42 AM
Take out the Bronzorg & Crobat for a 1-1 Claydol

faceplant2
27th February 2010, 7:20 PM
@Light Venasaur: Bronzong is great for helping Garchomp snipe if you don't have DCE in your hand, and Crobat is a huge part of the reason for poke turn, plus it helps to have some extra damage. I don't think claydol is necessary with 2 Uxies.
@ven?: I was thinking about that too, but I'm not sure 1-1 is enough. Plus the Machamp matchup is gone. I don't like communication as much either, but I don't want too many ways to search out basic energy. I think I will take out the Communication for a basic metal energy. Thanks for the compliments and constructive criticism.
How do you guys like Luxray in here? Should I take out Rosie's for Night Matinence, or is it unnessecary? What about putting in a fourth basic metal for Roseannes?

Light Venusaur
1st March 2010, 1:11 AM
well, if u don't like the new PKMN Trader....take it out.