PDA

View Full Version : I Like Abras

Scenester
28th February 2010, 12:45 AM
My name is Mega, but I go by Scenester here. I love pokemon. Derp. More specifically psychic/dark/ghost types. My favorite pokemon is Abra, but my favorite battler is Sableye.

It started when I was in 6th grade and my sister gave me a ponyta pokemon card. After collecting some a few months later my dad brought me and my sister both booster packs. I got a Charizard! haha. Teh rarest of them all (at the time). And so on and so forth.

I also play Diablo2 and Subeta.

I like makeup, baking, and stuffed animals.

The girl behind the DS:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1460/scenester.png

Kotone
28th February 2010, 12:51 AM
You sure look young for someone around the age of 23

Kotone
28th February 2010, 12:52 AM
You sure look young for someone around the age of 23

Scenester
28th February 2010, 12:59 AM
I'm 21.
and thanks, I get carded everywhere, but usually get free drinks so it's all good.

Kotone
28th February 2010, 7:22 AM
I was off by 2. You have to hear mine. I'm actually 18 but they get suspicious and ask for ID for +15 movies

Jb
28th February 2010, 7:43 AM
Not a good ideal to put your pic on the internet like that....

Skull-Kid
28th February 2010, 12:17 PM
Welcome newbie!

I rather like Abras too. Alakazam is one tough Pokemon that really shouldn't be in UU(right?) My favourite type is Fire personally but I won't judge you for that. I'll call you Mega just because it's easier to remember.

You are younger that you look and pretty as well I might add. Please read the rules and have fun.

Kotone
28th February 2010, 2:03 PM
Welcome newbie!

I rather like Abras too. Alakazam is one tough Pokemon that really shouldn't be in UU(right?) My favourite type is Fire personally but I won't judge you for that. I'll call you Mega just because it's easier to remember.

You are younger that you look and pretty as well I might add. Please read the rules and have fun.

funny cause you just broke a rule

Scenester
28th February 2010, 6:10 PM
Not a good ideal to put your pic on the internet like that....

Psh it's plastered everywhere else. Thanx for your concern, but I'm a big girl c:

Thanks Skull-Kid

And thanks everyone for the welcomes. this forum is rather big and overwhelming but hopefully I'll be able to join on in. I tend to be shy haha