28th February 2010, 5:52 AM
i have a smeargle with moves: spore false swipe
i dont know what to put on the other two spots
i was thinking of wing attack, blaze kick, or leaf blade
someone give me suggestions on what to put on both
PM me and thank you for the help

Toaster
28th February 2010, 6:20 AM
Taunt mihgt be good, for the Roaring pokes. Something to stop explosion..?

No. 1 Machop Fan
28th February 2010, 6:35 AM
Your Smeargle sounds like a Pokemon that's designed to help capture other Pokemon, so with that in mind, I suggest Foresight or Odor Sleuth to eliminate opposing Ghosts' Normal-type immunity, and Protect against Roar, Whirlwind, Selfdestruct and Explosion.

Venom Hitman
28th February 2010, 9:36 AM
thank you for the help

poke'master
28th February 2010, 10:34 AM
I have a smeargle I use to catch pokemon. If yours is the same then have a look at mine

-False Swipe
-Dark Void
-Recover
-Mean Look (to stop fleaing)

Noctourniquet
1st March 2010, 9:44 PM
^ I'd run Spore > Dark Void for accuracy.

Dresden
7th March 2010, 3:37 AM
Yeah, Spore is the best Sleep move. False Swipe is obviously good for making sure you don't faint stuff. A consistent damage move like Sonic Boom or Dragon Rage could be useful too. And Mean Look like they said, to prevent battle-enders like Whirlwind, Roar, or Teleport.

Sy123456789
8th March 2010, 11:00 AM
You might also want Belly Drum/Swords Dance
So you have
~Spore
~False Swipe
~Recover/Spider Web
~Belly Drum/Swords Dance

easyrage
27th March 2010, 10:47 AM
For my smeargle I was thinking of ditto, is it possible to get transform onto a smeargle? I think that would be a pretty great move to have in tight situations... :P

No. 1 Machop Fan
27th March 2010, 11:17 AM
For my smeargle I was thinking of ditto, is it possible to get transform onto a smeargle? I think that would be a pretty great move to have in tight situations... :P

It is possible. However, their Speed stats make it a little tricky. You want the Ditto to use Transform first, and then have Smneargle Sketch it in the same turn. However, because Smeargle is faster, it is likely to Sketch first, which will cause it to fail (and since Sketch only has 1 PP, you don't have another chance). The best solution is to give Smeargle a Lagging Tail, which will force it to go second.

Sensei
6th April 2010, 1:12 AM
I have a friend who has a smeargle who has all the 1 hit. K.O attacks and that attack that makes you hit! he's pretty awesome!